2407 release date

Venthos said:
Dell originally posted on my order status that the estimated ship date would be June 16th, they also say on their product page "Usually ships 5-7 days". Looks like that's all BS because it appears it's been handed off to Fedex TODAY!

Woot woot! COME ON BABY!

pictures and review better be posted ASAP or ELSE!!!! :D

I ordered one today as well, about 10AM ET.
Currently shows order status 'in production', with an estimated ship date of 'On or before 06/19'.

I went for the 5 year as well for the extra $49.

I went thru fatwallet.com (get 3% back eventually), got free shipping from dell, and also used a coupon purchased off of ebay for .99 ($35 off $300 or more).

Total was slightly over $1K with the sales tax added back in.

Confirmed that my 2407WFP has been shipped today, I have my tracking number.

It is scheduled to arrive on 06-06-06. Which is also coincidently my birthday.

Mwahahaha.

Venthos said:

Mwahahaha.

Same birthdate as me! :D

Venthos said:

Mwahahaha.

Thats it - its the monitor from Hell.

Hmm, wow. If I understood Chris M. on the Dell forums right, it looks like A02 is already out? Hopefully my display that is all sexy and boxed up and enroute is an A02 if they are indeed released!

I'll be sure to post details upon arrival.

Post at Dell.com Community Forums

^-- Read there!

Once you guys confirm the no banding and no other problems. I'm for sure buying one of these. Very excited, specs are hella impressive.

plz who ever gets it first do a little review about it and posts some pictures I am just dying to order this but I dont wanna be the first to experience troubles...

I should have mine soon, I put in for a demo unit when it was officially released last week. It's going to be flanked by 2 1905s, so we'll see how it compares.

ah, please...

someone.

I'll give you Americaneagle codes in return. (at least 20% off)

i got the coupon in my email today too... only has a 3-yr warranty on it with no option ot add a 5 year onto it.

still with the monitor, the ergotron arm, and tax, my order comes to 897.55

now im patiently waiting to see if a 500.00 check ive been expecting will arrive today and i will press ORDER!

..ill divy out the coupon code once im sure my order went :D

anybody have a coupon that they can give to me? please please please please please??

My 2407 is on route! Should be getting it within the next couple of hours!
WOOT!

How does one sign up to recieve these coupons from Dell?

With a 25% off I'd be buying one today.

Fedex did a great job, looks like I got my monitor 1 day before the expected delivery date. My Dell 2407WFP is currently waiting for me at home.

Problem is, i'm at work!

Rest assured I will be attacking the box with full force upon arriving home to look at my brand new glorious display. I'll be sure to post pictures as well. Here's hoping for an A02! I'll probably be playing with my monitor around 8:00pm (EST), so around then you should see some pictures.

For the record, I ordered my Dell 2407WFP within 30 minutes of it being available online at Dell USA. So if mine is A02, rest assured all USA buyers should be good to go as well.

Venthos said:
Fedex did a great job, looks like I got my monitor 1 day before the expected delivery date. My Dell 2407WFP is currently waiting for me at home.

Problem is, i'm at work!

Rest assured I will be attacking the box with full force upon arriving home to look at my brand new glorious display. I'll be sure to post pictures as well. Here's hoping for an A02! I'll probably be playing with my monitor around 8:00pm (EST), so around then you should see some pictures.

For the record, I ordered my Dell 2407WFP within 30 minutes of it being available online at Dell USA. So if mine is A02, rest assured all USA buyers should be good to go as well.

the damn 500.00 check i was expecting today didnt arrive.. so now i gotta wait til tomorrow and at the latest wednesday to take advantage of this 25% off deal..... ARRRGH

ive been impatient for XXXX months now, and now it is right within my reach and i have to wait another day! GREAT RAVEN'S ODIN! :D

alkoholik said:
anybody have a coupon that they can give to me? please please please please please??
Yes, Please Coupon, please!!

You guys are taunting me with this. A 25% coupon, and I would buy now with no questions asked.

Well guys, i was able to leave work to make sure that my monitor wasn't lying outside my front door. Sure enough, there it was when I got there.
Didn't have the time to hook it up or anything but damn! That thing is HUGE! I'll have it hooked up this evening after 5 and will try and get some pics in too.
The only dissapointment I found was that it had Rev. A01, Made in China.
I had heard from the Dell forum that there was a Rev A02 out but i'll find out when I get home how good/bad it is.

sarvic said:
Well guys, i was able to leave work to make sure that my monitor wasn't lying outside my front door. Sure enough, there it was when I got there.
Didn't have the time to hook it up or anything but damn! That thing is HUGE! I'll have it hooked up this evening after 5 and will try and get some pics in too.
The only dissapointment I found was that it had Rev. A01, Made in China.
I had heard from the Dell forum that there was a Rev A02 out but i'll find out when I get home how good/bad it is.

Shoulda told boss, I got a massive headache, must go home. Bye. :D

What country do you reside in sarvic? If it's the US, then that means my display sitting at home is probably an A01 too =(

sarvic did you get that dell email coupon? If you are not going to use it could I please use it? I've been waiting for one of those so I can buy this monitor. Thanks

One more shred of hope. Looks like my display shipped out of a Tennessee warehouse.... what about you?

damn i wanna see pictures of this bad boy in action! I wonder if i should hold out for a later coupon (which might guarantee me an A02)

Looks like Waco,TX then Houston, TX
at least that's what DHL says on their web site.

Yea, 25% off. Came to $761.58 after tax shipped to Florida. Waiting to see what revision the panel is since the banding was resolved in A01 (I believe), so I can't imagine what was changed in A02.

is it better to get the 5 yr warranty or the 3yr?

i read in some other thread that the 5 yr has a more liberal return policy then the 3yr. Is that correct? I probably wont have the LCD for more then 3 yrs.......so I dunno if its worth the extra $50.

Back