32" LG 32LF11 S-IPS 1080P $399 + S/H ($360 + S/H with 10% Bing Cashback) @ Newegg

Tax/electronic waste fee owned me for $49, still jumped though. When is the cashback supposed to post to your account?

Tax/electronic waste fee owned me for $49, still jumped though. When is the cashback supposed to post to your account?
usually within 15 minutes, or up to a few hours at most. I'd give newegg a call if you don't see it by friday morning though.

The 10% cashback at newegg seeems to be dead for now, but at $410 shipped this TV is still a hell of a deal.

Manufacturer Web Page states 5ms on specifications tab...
Thanks for the info, one of us should have caught that by now :eek:

another good catch, thx.

I got the Bing cashback email, but it didn't show up in my cashback account yet. Ordered on the 26th.

I would think 1080 resolution is too low to use as a main monitor

I would think 1080 resolution is too low to use as a main monitor
It's all personal preference, but tell that to the legions of people here who bought the 37" Westinghouse W3, they obviously didn't think so. Not to mention the advertised 32" would have an even smaller dot pitch and less input lag (if the 5ms is to be believed).

It's all personal preference, but tell that to the legions of people here who bought the 37" Westinghouse W3, they obviously didn't think so. Not to mention the advertised 32" would have an even smaller dot pitch and less input lag (if the 5ms is to be believed).

I use one as my main monitor, and it's not too bad at all. Obviously you have a pretty good size pixel compared to the 30" Dell's or something like that, but you still have a lot of real estate. I don't regret buying one, and it's a way nicer panel than the 28" Hanns-G's that are out there. I couldn't stand the backlight bleed on the Hanns-G.

yeah.. this is a great deal.. really tempted to replace my (getting older) westy 37 with this new 32.. but I think I have spent enough money this week.

I'm so sad I missed this one. So what's the next best deal on a 32" S-IPS panel HDTV out there?

"Customer Alert

Thank you for contacting Bing cashback support. If you are contacting us regarding the current PayPal promotion, please note:

1. The promotional reward will appear directly in your PayPal account, not your cashback account

2. It can take up to 30 days after purchase and registration for the reward to appear in your PayPal account

If you have a question about the purchase related to the PayPal promotion, or for an unrelated issue, please first reference our FAQ before submitting a service request.

Thank you again for using Bing cashback"

I payed with Paypal, did Bing have something going with Paypal recently? Any ideas guys? Should I expect the cashback straight into my Paypal account?

I'm so sad I missed this one. So what's the next best deal on a 32" S-IPS panel HDTV out there?

I'm not sure that this TV will actually come with an IPS panel. LG tends to mix up the panels and I really wouldn't be surprised if this TV had an MVA panel in it. I just bought a 32LH30 which also has IPS panel listed in its specs and I'm pretty sure it's an MVA panel. If you want a guaranteed IPS panel I think you'd have to buy a Sharp or Panasonic. I'm seriously considering returning my LG and getting a Panasonic.

I should of jumped on this deal when the Bing 10% cash back was still up. $400 is still good, and I'll probably still bite at that price. However that all depends on if they'll get it back in stock before the 30th.

What really happens after the 30th, will the price go back to the "original" stated price of $649.99?

Anyways, as mentioned above. I'm curious to see if people are actually getting S-IPS panels. For the people that bought these, when you get them please let us know.

I'm not sure that this TV will actually come with an IPS panel. LG tends to mix up the panels and I really wouldn't be surprised if this TV had an MVA panel in it. I just bought a 32LH30 which also has IPS panel listed in its specs and I'm pretty sure it's an MVA panel. If you want a guaranteed IPS panel I think you'd have to buy a Sharp or Panasonic. I'm seriously considering returning my LG and getting a Panasonic.
The 32LH30 had "S-IPS" removed from it's specifications in many of the advertisements. It used to list it, but not anymore. Not necessarily doubting your hunch but are you sure you tried both methods of checking what panel you have?

With the 32LF11 at least you get to hit up newegg if it doesn't have an S-IPS panel, after all that is what they advertised. Going to hold onto a screenshot of the newegg page in case anyone needs it in the future (PM me if you need it)

Anyways, as mentioned above. I'm curious to see if people are actually getting S-IPS panels. For the people that bought these, when you get them please let us know.
Ya, everyone who purchased please post your thoughts and findings :)

Here's how you would check the panel type in the LH30 series, that method may also work for the 32LF11.

Last edited:
The 32LH30 had "S-IPS" removed from it's specifications in many of the advertisements. It used to list it, but not anymore. Not necessarily doubting your hunch but are you sure you tried both methods of checking what panel you have?

With the 32LF11 at least you get to hit up newegg if it doesn't have an S-IPS panel, after all that is what they advertised. Going to hold onto a screenshot of the newegg page in case anyone needs it in the future (PM me if you need it)

Ya, everyone who purchased please post your thoughts and findings :)

I'll post up my findings end of next week if somebody will let me know how to tell if I got an IPS panel.

I got mine. I had a 37" 720p on order (for my new office dont need anything fancy) for $379.. cancelled that order, picked this up, it arrives tuesday (too bad its not really getting installed till february or so, for now it'll sit on a stand temporarily in my old office)

Yes I have tried to check my panel type through the menu and it looks like the menus have been disabled. The LH30 I got does not have as good of viewing angles as my 2005FPW which has an IPS panel. The colors also seem to be on par with my Dell which is disappointing considering the Dell is 4 years old and the LH30 is brand new. Even with the VA panel the LH30 is not bad but I think I would prefer an IPS. If the LF11 is definitely an IPS I will probably pick one up before they switch panels on that display as well.

Yup, I didn't bite due to the panel lottery happening on other models, went with a Sharp instead but that cost me $654 shipped but it's 8" bigger :)

Sold my Olevia to my brother for $350 :(

Also: My microcenter ( anaheim, ca area ) has the 37LF11 for $559, not sure if it's S-IPS or not though.

Last edited:
I installed mine today. I had the 37" i ordered and the 32" showup... refused the 37" so its going back to NewEgg... the 32" LG has a nice color. Its definitly not a HIGH END tv, but ya know what, its a damn good tv from what i can see. I dont need a really high-end LCD TV.

Can you give out any details, on input lag? viewing angles, if it's an S-IPS panel? How does the text look like? Hows the windows/browsing experience :)
Any input welcome mate :)

Just got an email from receptionist that the TV has been delivered.

Ill get pics up tonight when i get home.

Im kinda impressed. For a $399 price tag you get a decent 1080p TV that looks good.

Its a finger print magnet. It also likes to get scuffed easy.

Its not a 100x100 VESA mount its a 200x100 VESA mount which is easily available, but not in a lot of options (ie... i had a 100x100 slim mount at the office laying around, i ended up going to best buy because 0 outta 2 distributors of mine carried a decent 200x100 mount, the 3rd carries everything but pricier... for $50 i got one at best buy that i actuallllllly like, very easy to install)

Heres a nasty picture... we're moving offices soon so right now things are a mess and im not trying to hide wires, its just temporary till we move, but here ya go:

When i first set it up:
11543_1180013575920_1095570040_30520977_4600080_n.jpg

After i mounted it today:
11543_1180607230761_1095570040_30522194_918043_n.jpg

Mines out for delivery but I have a hunch saying I'm gonna miss the UPS man today

I got mine and its great for watching TV

But I cant see my self sitting up close to this and using it as a gamin monitor.
1) the Bezel is huge.....a ton of bezel and I dont like that on monitors.
2) the pixels are large so when you are up close its not as good of a picture.

I got mine and its great for watching TV

But I cant see my self sitting up close to this and using it as a gamin monitor.
1) the Bezel is huge.....a ton of bezel and I dont like that on monitors.
2) the pixels are large so when you are up close its not as good of a picture.

it takes some getting used to, but it's not too bad as a computer monitor.

it takes some getting used to, but it's not too bad as a computer monitor.

yeah.. it took me a while to get used to my westy 37 but man... I love it now. not too much as a windows stuff monitor but pc gaming = total immersion. w00t!!

so mine just came in, how far are you supposed to sit back from these things? doesn't have the same feeling as my hanns-g... like its not supposed to be used as a PC monitor lol

so mine just came in, how far are you supposed to sit back from these things? doesn't have the same feeling as my hanns-g... like its not supposed to be used as a PC monitor lol

I had the 28" hanns-g, and the LG TV is way better. Yes the pixels are bigger, but the picture quality is much better and there is nowhere near as much backlight bleed.

WTF are you guys doing that you need a 32" computer monitor

I have a 22" and thats pretty big on my desk, lol

First impressions is that is it a good panel and viewing angles seems to be great. The scaling for SD TV seems to be really good to. I'll post more impressions once I have sometime with the TV

Back