I was skimming and read alot of the posts.

1st of all I can tell this is gonna be another one of you kick ass mods!

Also, how did you paint the pump to look like that? Keep up the good work!

This thing is looking schweet Mashie! Now if only you had stayed at your old home I would have known about it sooner >.> :rolleyes: :(

I like where this mod is going. I had never really thought about it, but putting the res and pump up front is a cool idea. It has that industrial look, for sure. Keep up the good work Mashie.

I love the pump but so far the res looks out of place. Are you planning to mod or paint it any?

Sobek said:
I love the pump but so far the res looks out of place. Are you planning to mod or paint it any?

I too think its a little out of place. I say prolly paint it (i bet you will do something to it) and lave a little un paited strip on the front and make it look like a gauge with little horizontal lines. I cant really explain it well but if you want I can make a little diagram. But like I said you may already have ideas planned. :)

XPCSniperXX said:
I too think its a little out of place. I say prolly paint it (i bet you will do something to it) and lave a little un paited strip on the front and make it look like a gauge with little horizontal lines. I cant really explain it well but if you want I can make a little diagram. But like I said you may already have ideas planned. :)

I was thinking he could so the same thing but it would be a shame to do so to a perfectly good acrylic res. He could just as easly make a res out of 1" or 1.5" PVC and cut out a section and install a piece of plexi into it along with proper glue/sealant to prevent leaks.

damn, nice mod, thats one hell of a w/c system inside such a small case...

That pump is sweet looking forward to the rest.

This mod Looks to be very interesting...Subscribed.

Mashie, drop me or Steve a mail when you have some of the aestetics shaping up. We will give it some front page pimpage. As for the paintjob on the pump, it looks authentic for sure. Great work.

Will do, I'm still working on the chassis. Visuals will follow shortly.

mashie said:
Will do, I'm still working on the chassis. Visuals will follow shortly.

Whens the next update? I really love seeing shuttle mods and like your past mods. This one is gonna rock! :D

Im guessing the res will be painted to look like that red glob stuff thats on walls and stuff in the game right? Sorry I dunno what its called, rofl.

Looking good. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the red fleshy stuff pianted.

Maybe to bring it alive you could clear laquer some parts more than others, and then maybe have a couple of white leds to give it that shiney look.

I wonder how that would look / work

Ok, a slight delay has occured with the painting, managed to pick the wrong can so ended up with slow drying gloss paint instead of nice and fast matt. :(

dumbass :p

too mnay miniskirts still affecting ur concentration on the way to that festival huh

Oh thats frigging gross--in a GREAT way...it looks very organic--amazing work on the texture and painting. Cant wait to see it mounted to the case.

thats starting to look really cool m8! - this is the first time I have caught one of your mods near the start rather than after it is finished, its great to see it as it is progressing :)

Eww, that looks like something a life long smoker would cough up. Pretty cool Mashie. :D

Another mashie mod!?!?!

Excellent! You rock! I always dig seeing your work - As usual, I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Looks really great so far. Keep it up!

Nice job. Can't wait to see it come together more. What type of hose clamps are those and where did you get them? I've never seen those before.

excellent choice of clips, they do really really fit the part :D

what would the equivilant of milliput be in the states?

Intense as usual Mas[H]ie

yes, i was trying to do the same type thing for a piece on my case. Where can this "milliputty" be found?

That would be Milliput LoL..there are also brands of plumber's epoxy that have the same clay-like properties.

:D :cool: Mashie is Master of Milliput :cool: :D

LOVE THE PROJECT MASHIE KEEP UP THE GD WORK!

p.s what tubing are you using mashie iv tryed clearflex and it just wont bend to what i need.

Man, i REALLY love where this is going, and how it's looking.

It really makes me want to do up a shuttle right now, but I just can't ditch my PC61B with what I've got planned for it.

Keep us posted dude, I'm dyin' for more pics. ;) :p

Back