8800GT - Release Times Today

Calm down. You just have to wait. Waiting for the actual card is more fun than to have it in hands.

Well I'm selling my x1900xtx on ebay right now and the auction will be over with tomorrow, which means I'll probably be shipping it out soon after that. I don't want to have to be without a video card for too long, I don't have a back up laying around that I can just plug in and use, I'd have to sit and stare at a blank screen until my 8800gt gets here :(

Does anyone know if Mwave automatically decrements their stock once you add an item to the cart?

They had better ship my order soon, I chose 2 day shipping for a reason, and it was marked as in stock when I clicked the add to cart button. To put it simply, I ordered an "IN STOCK" item with 2 day shipping, so if that thing is not at my door this week someone is going to get a beating. :mad:

No reason to be angry yet though. :)

Does anyone know if Mwave automatically decrements their stock once you add an item to the cart?

They had better ship my order soon, I chose 2 day shipping for a reason, and it was marked as in stock when I clicked the add to cart button. To put it simply, I ordered an "IN STOCK" item with 2 day shipping, so if that thing is not at my door this week someone is going to get a beating. :mad:

No reason to be angry yet though. :)

No, like any other vendor it's only done once you have checked-out the items and paid for them. However, some vendors like newegg won't allow a begun checkout to go through if they have run out in the meantime. That's what it sounds like happened to you, that it ran out during your checkout process and was placed as a backorder.

Can you say that NVIDIA has a hot seller here? This is indeed the new 4200.
Please anyone that gets any status change on MWAVE post here. We are desperate people!

Well I'm selling my x1900xtx on ebay right now and the auction will be over with tomorrow, which means I'll probably be shipping it out soon after that. I don't want to have to be without a video card for too long, I don't have a back up laying around that I can just plug in and use, I'd have to sit and stare at a blank screen until my 8800gt gets here :(

Well, if you are planing to game, then yes. Personally I have no worries, I am interested in Crysis, and I will definitely get 8800GT before the game hits retail shelves. The availibity is limited now, and everybody is in a such a hurry.

For real? I mean look at my status:
10/29 9:35:55 AM-Your order has been approved and we are processing your order now

i ordered mine from zipzoom on saturday and i thought it would ship out today...but i guess not

NEEd link to a decent priced 8800gt lol theres nothing in my rig i cant even turn it on lol no card i just sold it for 280 = evga 8800gts 640mg =)

I'm still waiting on product availability from NCIXUS. I ordered around 12PM CST today. I imagine I'll have it either on Friday or Monday of next week. That'll give me time to hopefully sell my 7950GT OC in the mean time. Anyone interested? :D

I'm still waiting on product availability from NCIXUS. I ordered around 12PM CST today. I imagine I'll have it either on Friday or Monday of next week. That'll give me time to hopefully sell my 7950GT OC in the mean time. Anyone interested? :D

10 dollars ? lol

hey does anyone know of a link that has the 8800gt in stock ??

Ordered the eVga 8800GT Superclocked from Newegg at around 2:30PM EST on Monday and a customer service rep. confirmed that it has been shipped and provided a tracking number, although it hasn't showed up yet in my order status. That's probably because I ordered stuff that's shipping from a different warehouse and that hasn't shipped yet.

So if anyone ordered from Newegg and is wondering what's going on, your card has probably been shipped. That specific card doesn't seem to be available on Newegg anymore though.

Ok I don't know what the hell is going on. My NCIX order is forever delayed and my Frys EVGA order is going to hell. I think I'll just wait 2 weeks. We'll see if Frys actually ships it tomorrow, UGH.

NCIX.com ordered around 10:00 pst this morning - shipped

Ship date
Oct 29, 2007
Estimated delivery
Nov 1, 2007 by 4:30 PM

:D

As a brief overview of what we experienced we found an idle GPU temperature of 61c and a full load GPU temperature of 91c. That full load temperature is very hot for a video card, and keep in mind we are testing in an open-case environment. Though it reached 91c the fan did not get loud at all.

lol, so much for the people "waiting for the die shrink to reduce temps", they got a card that's hotter than the GTX for their trouble

Looks like every high end gpu from now on will run hotter than 50C

lol, so much for the people "waiting for the die shrink to reduce temps", they got a card that's hotter than the GTX for their trouble

Looks like every high end gpu from now on will run hotter than 50C

It's not that, they aren't cooler, it's the single slot fan in use

Grrr... I ordered the EVGA superclocked version on newegg around 2:30 this afternoon, and a few hours later I noticed an email from them. Apparently they couldn't verify my information. The wierd thing? It was copy and paste from my bank account website. The shipping and billing address was 100% exactly what it should have been. They asked me to fix the error and resubmit for verification, but there was nothing to fix.

And now it looks like the item is no longer in stock. If this error has caused me to loose my order, or be put on backorder, I'm going to be pissed.

Grrr... I ordered the EVGA superclocked version on newegg around 2:30 this afternoon, and a few hours later I noticed an email from them. Apparently they couldn't verify my information. The wierd thing? It was copy and paste from my bank account website. The shipping and billing address was 100% exactly what it should have been. They asked me to fix the error and resubmit for verification, but there was nothing to fix.

And now it looks like the item is no longer in stock. If this error has caused me to loose my order, or be put on backorder, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm sorry to say but the reason they sent you that email may very well be because they have no more. It might just be that they didn't want to simply say that they were out so they probably just made up that excuse. And yes you will have to wait for them to be in stock now (although they may have not been in stock in the first place).

If thats the case, I'll be pretty freakin pissed off. I wouldn't have been if they had been honest and just said they were out of stock. But no, they instead made it seem like they couldn't verify my correct information. Especially because the 8800GT was not the only thing on that order.

But, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

I am deeply impressed with the card, but i have a severe aversion to cut-down products.

A 128 SPU version clocked at 640MHz with 2000MHz GDDR memory would go down a treat.

How about it?

If I don't get an order confirmation from mwave.com before 12pm, or at least an email from them stating that they're out and I'm on the backorder list, then I will be extremely pissed off at them. I ordered 30 minutes before they ran out, so I damn well better receive one.

If I don't get an order confirmation from mwave.com before 12pm, or at least an email from them stating that they're out and I'm on the backorder list, then I will be extremely pissed off at them. I ordered 30 minutes before they ran out, so I damn well better receive one.

Hell I ordered at 12:03pm (EASTERN) , a few minutes after it appeared on their website, and I still don't have a ship confirmation. Checking their site shows that it has not shipped.

I haven't purchased from mwave in a few years, so the likely hood of doing so again requires the card being here Wednesday.

Anyone know when we can buy a passive one? I don't think I've ever seen that Sparkle brand come to Canada :(

That sucks bro. Im too calling mwave in 6 minutes when the whole 24 hours period is over and ask where is my order since status still reads the same. Damn, next time I will pay whatever the egg is asking for. :confused:

I still didnt get a SSC edition and EVGA just jacked up there price 10.00 for the card. I hate price gouging. Not fair for the people who couldnt get it right away. :mad::mad::mad:

I just called them......they told me 2 weeks....now i need to cancel my order :mad:

Ditto,I went to check my status and its backordered,might as well cancel and wait a couple of weeks to see whay ati/amd brings out, and hopefully the prices will drop a bit on the 8800gt's.

Edit: When are they coming in? Couple of people mentioned two weeks ,others are saying tonight or tomorrow. If tonight or tomorrow is the case I wont cancel.

NCIX is pissing me off. You stay on the phone for 10 minutes, then it says "all sales group" is unavailable and hangs up. Superior customer service. Never ordering from them again. At least mwave picked up in under a minute.

Yeah, their telephone service sucks, but their online ticket is oddly fast for some reason. It's better to send a ticket than to call. My evga 8800GT SC order from them is already at my house. Just have to wait until school is over to try that beast out.

Ditto,I went to check my status and its backordered,might as well cancel and wait a couple of weeks to see whay ati/amd brings out, and hopefully the prices will drop a bit on the 8800gt's.

Edit: When are they coming in? Couple of people mentioned two weeks ,others are saying tonight or tomorrow. If tonight or tomorrow is the case I wont cancel.

I just called them......they told me 2 weeks....now i need to cancel my order :mad:

Per an email I received, the first shipment is coming today. I also spoke with a supervisor over the phone who advised me of today's shipment and one on November 3rd as a second shipment to finish off all backorders. For the email, see my thread regarding the deal here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1235997 .

Per an email I received, the first shipment is coming today. I also spoke with a supervisor over the phone who advised me of today's shipment and one on November 3rd as a second shipment to finish off all backorders. For the email, see my thread regarding the deal here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1235997 .

Ok maybe i wlll hold off on canceling then for a couple of days and see what happens.

MWAVE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!! :mad:
Just called Mwave after they told me yesterday I was able to get one since I called and 3 hours later it went out of stock that I DONT have anything coming. I must wait for a backorder!
I can F...ing believe this. This is the last time I ordered from that piece of shit place. Now I have to pay more and try to find it somewhere else....anyone still has the evga.
Next time I will pay $50 in the egg if I have to and not deal with this unprofessional bastards. They had the item "IN STOCK" for almost 3 hours after I ordered when they didnt have anything...thats not cool. Im gonna file a report as well.
Anyone expecting items from them better call and dont waste your time talking to the retarded manager there, worst than the girls on the phone plus you can understand what she is saying.

Please let me know where I can find one now....:confused:

PS Just called their regular phone number not the one for web orders and the manager their, much nicer, assured me that they removed the item from their website cause he is getting a small amount of cards today to cover the orders from yesterday and thats it. So he assured me my order will be shipping today. I wanted to add next day delivery but since I used Paypal I couldnt change it. In any case, if I dont find it today for sure somewhere else, I will have my fingerscrossed about getting it shipped today.
Newegg....please forgive me!!!!

If thats the case, I'll be pretty freakin pissed off. I wouldn't have been if they had been honest and just said they were out of stock. But no, they instead made it seem like they couldn't verify my correct information. Especially because the 8800GT was not the only thing on that order.

But, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Why oh why did I ever doubt the Newegg :( I don't know why my address verification didn't work. It could have been as one suggested to me and was the credit card companies fault (they've been screwing my stuff up lately). Even though the 8800GT was OOS and on backorder since just after I placed the order, only 30seconds after dialing Neweggs customer support line I was told my account indicate my order is in the warehouse being boxed up for shipment in the next hour or two. :D

Back