AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

So is the discount taken off when you click on the link through the orginal post, or no? Do you have to enter the code in a field during checkout?

Thanks in advance for the help

Has anyone got one an opty 165 from monarch recently and if so what was the stepping? I as thinking of order one this weekend.

Also how long did it take for them to ship your item? I have read nightmares about them not shipping items on time and some say they don't communicate very well. I hate to drop 300 smacks and not get my chip.

Broodstar76 said:
Also how long did it take for them to ship your item? I have read nightmares about them not shipping items on time and some say they don't communicate very well. I hate to drop 300 smacks and not get my chip.

Don't believe everything you hear. Its not like your dropping $300 for nothing, you'll get your chip:)

They seems to do just fine for a smaller outfit. I placed my order on 7/3, but they were closed for the 4th of July holiday. I had requested a different shipping address than my billing address which only delayed things for one day, but once the credit card issue was cleared, the chip shipped out the same day.

I also bought my OCZ PSU from them, and that had zero delay as the addresses matched.

Got the chip today. CCBBE 0610DPMW :D :D :D

I see Monarch got them for $260 now, but heck, I only spent 7 bucks more and got a good stepping.

Broodstar76 said:
drteming, when you bought ur 165 were u able to use a coupon?

I ordered mine last Monday (7/3) and was able to use the coupon code, but the price had not gone down at that time.

146 code has "expired" already? but... it wasn't $90 off the price it says now, was it??

::edit::

nah it's probably automatically applied or something

__hollywood|meow said:
146 code has "expired" already? but... it wasn't $90 off the price it says now, was it??
n0n0n0000000000

I got the same message. I REALLY need one too :(

Monarch, PLEASE re-enable the coupon!!! (PM me when or if you do if possible :D )

The price shows already adjusted. It was 200+ without the coupon for the 146 just yesterday. That's an awesome price.

1XX opterons are already out of production so don't be expecting any price drops hehe. Plus last quarter AMD cut all of their CPU's with 1mB of L2 cache...

OMG... these prices!!!! :D $230 for an opteron 165 is unheard of, until now! Dang i orderd 2 last week so i missed out on saving $60 :mad:

ordered on the 14th. recieved on the 19th. CCBBE 0610DPMW. We'll see how she performes once i build have something to put it in.

RETAIL Box coupons up!!!

You have aske that i not always post in the middle of the day.... well here ya go

whats the advantage of the 2x1mb L2 cache? virtual mem? is this the major difference between dual core optys and (these) x2s?

i need a AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 Dual-Core can you get a lower price on this ? monarch man

Monarch Deals said:
RETAIL Box coupons up!!!

You have aske that i not always post in the middle of the day.... well here ya go

thanks for listening to our requests. any chance a deal on non dual core non am2 procs.... thanks

amd ati FO SHO said:
thanks for listening to our requests. any chance a deal on non dual core non am2 procs.... thanks

That would be interesting but I think the major demand is now for dual cores. Anyways I would assume that come monday all other retailers would have started to hit most all the price cuts. Monarch is just being first to the punch with these here...can't ask for much more. Great prices.

what is up with you guys monarch. you charged my card on the 14th. then i patiently await til today the 19th. i had 2 day shipping to boot. i never got an E-mail no phone call nothing. if i hadn't called in today to be told it was on hold until i confirmed my shipping address would i be waiting til the end of the millenium before you sent me my 165? also wtf is up with you guys charging my card before getting the so called "authorization"? funny how you guys work charge it forget about it and let it go liek that, this will be my 3rd and last time shopping with you. yeah the egg has steeper prices on cpu's but at least they ship next day and there customer support is awesome.

Back