AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

V3|!UM said:
what is up with you guys monarch. you charged my card on the 14th. then i patiently await til today the 19th. i had 2 day shipping to boot. i never got an E-mail no phone call nothing. if i hadn't called in today to be told it was on hold until i confirmed my shipping address would i be waiting til the end of the millenium before you sent me my 165? also wtf is up with you guys charging my card before getting the so called "authorization"? funny how you guys work charge it forget about it and let it go liek that, this will be my 3rd and last time shopping with you. yeah the egg has steeper prices on cpu's but at least they ship next day and there customer support is awesome.
I really need you to PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected] with your order #. I can't do anything without this information.

opty just arrived. It is a CCBBE 0610DPMW woot! Ordered on the 17th at night. Shipped on the 18th Used fedex two day. Thanks monarch!

I am glad to see Monarch doing so much better again. I think we should help them out by posting good reviews on resellerratings.com seems like they are having a lot of people who are angry post but not a lot of us who are happy take the time. I know for myself I am guilty of this.

gingersnap said:
I am glad to see Monarch doing so much better again. I think we should help them out by posting good reviews on resellerratings.com seems like they are having a lot of people who are angry post but not a lot of us who are happy take the time. I know for myself I am guilty of this.
Thank you for saying this, it would be greatly appreciated if you folks helped us out with this.

gingersnap said:

Good idea, I never really read many review sites so I didn't even know about that one.

I don't know if we can submit multiple ratings if we have multiple invoice numbers... I just did one for now, because I've got to get to pool league. I'll try others later :p

waltherone said:
Good idea, I never really read many review sites so I didn't even know about that one.

I don't know if we can submit multiple ratings if we have multiple invoice numbers... I just did one for now, because I've got to get to pool league. I'll try others later :p
Thank you, your soing this for us is appreciated more than you could know

i read several reviews about this conroe chip. It beats any AMD processor at just about everything you can think of. The question is: are these reviews based on stock settings or after being overclocked? How much can an conroe overclock? Is it better than an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ or FX-62 overclocked? I heard that the 5000+ is being dropped to $282 soon.

also, the overclocking ability of a processor depends on the capability of the motherboard right. As far as I know intel mobos suck and dont have much oc options.

waltherone said:

I've been meaning to do that and forgot :rolleyes:......ty for the reminder ....just put one up for Mr.M!!!:)

Just a heads up...I got my 165 opty from monarch yesterday (ordered it tuesday)

The stepping was CCBWE 0608MPMW

Looks like its not as good as the others...but not as bad as most CCBWE's

I got it to run SuperPi at 2.52ghz. Running 280x9.

Little dissapointed. May ebay this one and shoot for an 0610. You guys think I should?

Opteron Coupon is dead isn't it? I don't think you can get another opty for the same price you bought this one @ also what voltage are you running it at?

Bamagrad03 said:
Just a heads up...I got my 165 opty from monarch yesterday (ordered it tuesday)

The stepping was CCBWE 0608MPMW

Looks like its not as good as the others...but not as bad as most CCBWE's

I got it to run SuperPi at 2.52ghz. Running 280x9.

Little dissapointed. May ebay this one and shoot for an 0610. You guys think I should?

I would try to get a 0610. Right now I am at 2700MHz 300x9 @ 1.328v Load Temps of 44c Prime stable for about eight hours now and still going. I am waiting for my TT Big Typhoon to get here to go higher.

The way that this Freezer 64 sits on this DFI mobo sucks. That is why my temps are higher. It sits right above my x1800xt and pulls the air from the bottom up. Hopefully when this TT BT comes it will lower my temps at higher voltages. I tried looking for that coupon as well and I think that it might be gone. Might wanna pm Monarch Guy.

banatwink said:
the 0608 is a really good chip and worth alot why would u sell it

The CCB1E 0608 MPMW is a really good chip... what he got was the CCBWE 0608 MPMW... which is not so good a chip...

What's better? The Opty 165, or the X2 5000+?

Btw, why the heck isn't the link for the 5000+ working? Geh.

man i got cursed with a CCBWE 0608 MPMW a swell this chip is seriously horrid. right now i can't get it prime stable for more then a few seconds even at 2.4 what a waste =\

ebay here i come...

I appreciate the deals that Monarch offers, however I must say that the recent offer is a little weak. :rolleyes: I mean since that we are all well aware of the very much publicized price cuts for AMD chips with the release of the Conroe. I would like to see the offers for the Opterons return soon. :) Just a thought.

I still think Monarch Rocks! Keep up the good work.

Anyone hear anything?

I just found out that Outpost has Retail Opteron 165's for $275....Don't know what kind of steppings they would have though...Probably CCBWE's..

Oh yea, first post here..Been watching around here for awhile now though...

Where are you monarch...I want another Opty coupon...plz

Well, OEM Opty 165's are $255 plus shipping at Monarch right now..

annaconda said:
Why Opteron165 is still $255. It should be same as X2 4000+ well under $200.
it's 2x1mb cache instead of 2x512kb... not gonna be as cheap as the 3800+ and 4200+ (just yet).

opty 165 is 1.8ghz with 2x1mb cache
x2 3800+ is 2.0ghz with 2x512kb cache

they should be equivalent in price imo :p

I don't want to read this whole thread. The first post hasn't been updated since July. Does that mean Monarch isn't doing coupons anymore ?

The least they could do is put some kind of explanation on the first post.

Johnny Faster said:
I don't want to read this whole thread. The first post hasn't been updated since July. Does that mean Monarch isn't doing coupons anymore ?

The least they could do is put some kind of explanation on the first post.

I think the fact that the last post was in August is your answer.

Back