and there was much rejoicing

time to ramp up More D if u dont want to get passed :)

Nothing left at the moment, I need a new case so i can hook up my 275/250 combo card and my 8800gt, but no funds for that yet.

Oh and playing less games might help as well:eek:

lol... someone has to find out if interlagos is stable or not :)
might as well be me...

Now i'm supremely jealous. I know you probably can't but can you give us any info on how she does, even a project number and a frame time would be good.

Now i'm supremely jealous. I know you probably can't but can you give us any info on how she does, even a project number and a frame time would be good.
I'm guessing you're right that he can't. Prerelease hardware with beta WUs that are under NDA.
Posted via Mobile Device

one of the most fun days at trying to get something to work was...

beta drivers... on prerelease OS... on proto server...
lol...

can't really say much... but I might smile and say its worth the wait ...

that won't show up until the 9pm eoc update... stanford updates hourly... which is bad for those addicted to stats...

lol... or maybe you can just watch and see if my ppd changes :p

that would probably be the safer way to go

I am gonna get heavy into testing and rma-ing what I have so I can make room for some am3+ action come april... aww thanks amd a bday present for me... lol...

is it sad that I keep checking stanfords stats.... lol... I guess I have not been getting the bad wu's...

I am gonna get heavy into testing and rma-ing what I have so I can make room for some am3+ action come april... aww thanks amd a bday present for me... lol...

is it sad that I keep checking stanfords stats.... lol... I guess I have not been getting the bad wu's...
this fracking 2684 that has been clogging my x58/X5650 pc is going to be finished in about 3 hours. It has taken so so long. I should have killed it early on, but now I have so much invested into it that I'm going to give it a chance to live.

this fracking 2684 that has been clogging my x58/X5650 pc is going to be finished in about 3 hours. It has taken so so long. I should have killed it early on, but now I have so much invested into it that I'm going to give it a chance to live.

lol... I killed off 4 2684s Thursday and two of another unit... didn't leave till all had finished a % and seemed to be stable...
I think they have stayed that way... gonna see if I can get the single 2.6ghz hexcore to to bigadv... the sandy does it just fine... big ppd difference between smp and bigadv...
640k for today...

I am not even going to try to avoid being mowed by patriot/eagle it is pointless.

I am not even going to try to avoid being mowed by patriot/eagle it is pointless.

I have alot of points to make up though...

3 day avg is 630k ... I still miss the 40m I left at ocw lol

I will not always be able to use all 10 servers... so there IS hope for you...
6-7 would be pretty easy to keep up though...

An impressive couple of days for sure. Hopefully you can keep it up and give me something to shoot for.

An impressive couple of days for sure. Hopefully you can keep it up and give me something to shoot for.

well I have dual 2.26 quads to add to the mix...

so if lose one other box its not a big deal...

what the FUCK? This guy needs more praising. He's going to be [H]'s top producer!!!!

So what's under the hood? are you here to stay for good?

what the FUCK? This guy needs more praising. He's going to be [H]'s top producer!!!!

So what's under the hood? are you here to stay for good?

I am not going anywhere soon...
I joined up to beat evga...

3 amd boxes
2x 1.7ghz 12cores
2x 2ghz 8cores
1 x 2ghz 8core reg smp

a shitton of Intel boxes
2x 2.13ghz hexacores
2x 2.93ghz quads
2x 2.8ghz quads
2x 2.26ghz quads
2x 2ghz quads
1x 2.66ghz hexacore reg smp...
1x 3.2ghz sandy

Got our quarter of production hardware... I am busy setting those up...
wan't to work in some time for some interlagos fun... hope I can finish up this other stuff fast...

Got my dualy c32 servers back... I remember they folded nicely before...

Last edited:
I think he's referring to the 2684s that were labeled as defective.

you know the ones that tend to lock up machines... keep them from folding... yeah those...

my ppd is still down 100k from where it should be with the low ppd units...
something had to have hung...

you know the ones that tend to lock up machines... keep them from folding... yeah those...

my ppd is still down 100k from where it should be with the low ppd units...
something had to have hung...
If I recall correctly, there is some network limitation that prevents you from installing HFM on a machine to keep an eye on all your clients?

Could you set up a script or something that could copy fahlog.txt from each of the machines to one central location?

If I recall correctly, there is some network limitation that prevents you from installing HFM on a machine to keep an eye on all your clients?

Could you set up a script or something that could copy fahlog.txt from each of the machines to one central location?

someone has actually scripted a network farm monitor...
if I ever get some free time I will look it up...

If you can get HFM running and have a website (or dropbox account (I'll refer you from mine if you don't have one)) you can set up a sweet remote monitoring site.

http://jborage.homeserver.com/fah/summary.html

lol... I had the drop box idea...
hmm I will think about it...

would have to set up cron jobs to copy the files in...

rofl... tomorrow is gonna be BIG...

Last edited:
Back