Antec 300

LOL when I ordered mine last year it arrive on my doorstep with a huge dent in the top of the case, but the box if I remember correctly was fine. however I was to lazy to really deal with the RMA process to get the Egg to send me a new one, and also on top of that it often sets under my desk or something where it is out of site and no one can really tell.

Does anyone know if a full-length PCI card will fit in this case? It looks a bit short or like it would take some cutting of the bays for the hard drives to fit it.

Last edited:
Mine fits the GTS 250 cards just cant have and hard drives in the bays in front of them this style but the 512mb version, I also have the other one that isn't quite as long.

I used to have a GTX260 SLI setup inside an Antec 300 with a longer-than-usual Silverstone 750 watt modular power supply and 2-3 hard drives. This case is a little beast. It just takes whatever you throw at it.

Just completed a little case mod for a friends Antec 300 build.

Flat black the inside, and a corsair-like window mod (sorry for the finger prints, the flash really brings them out)

If i could find a good place to buy those corsair like flapper-grommets i could of done some better wire management, but its not a bad little case for $59

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

I just pulled my old modded Antec 300 out of the closet, washed it out in the bathtub. It was filthy.. stupid dogs. You should have seen my gf's face when she saw me "bathing" a computer case.

Anyway, it's making a nice little put-together-with-spare-parts rig:

Antec 300
Powercolor PCS+ Radeon 5770 1gb
4gb ddr3 1333
Samsung F3 1tb
Core i3 2100
MSI H61 mobo
Etasis 750w PSU

Back