Are you "Moose" Enough? (UD Gauntlet)

AtomicMoose said:
Finally Dookey, some competition. :D

Anyone else? Mary, where are you?

the thing won't fit in the other thing, I hate when that happens

busy.... :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I may have to switch a box over for this. I just don't want to hit F@H to bad... I just lost 2.4Ghz this week :(

I think I can beat a Hairless Moose ! I'm in at that level.... (why does the word "sucker" keep ringing in my head ????) ... Yes, I started a UD box just for this :p

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------->

Rich Tate said:
I'll let you know after today. I need a full 24 hours. ;)
ahem...
;)

RPhArrow said:
I think I can beat a Hairless Moose ! I'm in at that level.... (why does the word "sucker" keep ringing in my head ????) ... Yes, I started a UD box just for this
Excellent. I added you to the list.

AtomicMoose said:
Consider yourself woken.
:p
You know, I'd take this and run like a scalded biped, but for one small detail:

What the HADES is with the UD website?

If it was a folding boxen, I'd kick the damned thing to the curb. I needed the installer for a couple of boxes, took FIVE MINUTES for the site to show up on a OC-45. As it is, I have to update a couple of the boxes so the newfangled MSI installer will work (since UD won't run on anything but Windows, or that's what I knew but can't verify because the damned site won't load)...

Have I snarled enough yet? :p

Must be awake. I get like that... :D

i may have to take extraordinary measures to meet even the <20% goal i picked...

revived one PSU, discovered another one sucks badly enough that it needs to be replaced. so my main box is still running, and my dually is still not running. meaning i don't have any UD boxen. :/

the black knight always triumphs!

OK, tried to calculate what it'll take for points, work units, machines...

As we say (occasionally) in the UNIX world, "fsck it!"

50% - Moose-ling

Strikemaster said:
OK, tried to calculate what it'll take for points, work units, machines...

As we say (occasionally) in the UNIX world, "fsck it!"

50% - Moose-ling

Nice. :cool:

Okay, I'm new here, but figure this was a good excuse to get me off my ass and bring more PC's online.

I'll probably regret it, and get eaten alive, but put me down for Moose Thumper! If nothing else, at least the power company will love me... ;)

AtomicMoose said:
Excuse me, sir..... That would be Reach Through Bait.
Sign me up moose...since im going to be racing Rich anyways and converting a box to UD...i might as well go for a reach around to :) I just got me one box a UDing

roftranspo said:
Sign me up moose...since im going to be racing Rich anyways and converting a box to UD...i might as well go for a reach around to :) I just got me one box a UDing

Will do. :cool:

Saw the stats on HardFolding this morning. Apparently, Moose has been getting his UD fiber lately, cause he just plunked down a MASSIVE dump! 10k in one shot! You bastige! I think you are trying to make me actually WORK for the level I committed to in this gauntlet! :eek:

Anderu said:
Saw the stats on HardFolding this morning. Apparently, Moose has been getting his UD fiber lately, cause he just plunked down a MASSIVE dump! 10k in one shot! You bastige! I think you are trying to make me actually WORK for the level I committed to in this gauntlet! :eek:
Welcome to the real world, Andy!

Oh yes, this could get VERY interesting. But, I am not without additional resources of my own. MUHAHAHA! :D

Game on, Freaks!

I am going to post everyone's starting points in a bit.

Hope you are all ready for some pain! :p

I need you all to let me know what name you are registered with Grid.org under. I am having trouble finding some of you.

Ok, here is where we are at the start. This is what everyone's current points are. This is the zero point. Stats will be figured off of these numbers.

UD_start_scores.jpg

StrikeMaster needs to get me his ID so I can add his stats, but that wasn't critical for this post.

Stats are taken directly from www.grid.org and will be pulled every Wednesday morning from today until the end of the gauntlet.

Ready.... Set..... Go!!! :cool:

Edit: Sorry Freak, I see the typo. I fixed it on my sheet.

AtomicMoose said:
Edit: Sorry Freak, I see the typo. I fixed it on my sheet.

In not just one, but 2 parts of my name :eek:

I'm sure I pronouce my name differently then everyone else would anyway... since I say it as You Freak... not Hugh as Jackman, Grant, etc..

Anyway you could call me DogTurd for all I care as long as I know it's me :D

and I know I'm just begging for a comment from Mary with that :rolleyes:

Edit: And one odd thing I've noticed.. I've now got UD going on 4 systems.. but the highest reported score I have on the clients is 267K.. they been doing this for awhile actually.. always seem to be a few days behind....

AtomicMoose said:
Paging StrikeMaster....

Did you fall asleep again? :p

Busybusybusy, and the answer has been in my .sig all along... :D

[H]Striker for UD, Strikemaster for Folding.

Alrighty folks, here is the first weeks update. You have all done well, but some of you need to step it up.... *cough*Anderu, JTV, Mary*cough*.

Week 1

Moose currently has 40020 points.
Anderu is currently a Reach-Through Reverser with 74426 points and 186% production.
Marty9876 is currently Reach-Through bait with 3572 points and 9% production.
charpman is currently a Reach-Through Reverser with 73291 points and 183% production.
DooKey is currently a Moose-ling with 20394 points and 51% production.
DougLite is currently a Hairless Moose with 8479 points and 21% production.
StrikeMaster is currently a Moose-ling with 16039 points and 40% production.
James_TheVirus is currently Reach-Through bait with 4880 points and 12% production.
DF454 is currently a Hairless Moose with 8386 points and 21% production.
[H]ugh_Freak is currently a Hairless Moose with 11164 points and 28% production.
RPhArrow is currently Reach-Through bait with 5804 points and 15% production.
sawatt is currently Reach-Through bait with 4771 points and 12% production.
rogue_jedi is currently Reach-Through bait with 0 points and 0% production.
unhappy_mage is currently Reach-Through bait with 4070 points and 10% production.
Rich Tate is currently Reach-Through bait with 1995 points and 5% production.
roftranspo is currently Reach-Through bait with 5458 points and 14% production.

Week1UD.jpg

Back