Badge Art Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a payment for 2 badges, hopefully I have enough points for this order. Just want to put them on my 2 best rigs. Still have to learn how to overclock an AMD rig, it must be done. One of these rigs will fold in honor, of the Pope, the world just lost. John Paul II was [H]ard. I'm not even catholic, but it's the right thing to do, besides the value RAM, can use all the help it can get. A little devine help would be appreciated.

Viper,

They were ordered on the 1st of April. I'm sitting on my thumbs waiting for them to make and deliver them. Their posted delivery times are 2-4 weeks so we are at the beginning of the window for delivery.

Edit: I just checked my e-mail and the order was processed on the 25th of March, so we are solidly in the middle of the delivery window. If I don't hear anything by the beginning of next week, I will contact them.

Hito Bahadur said:
Viper,

They were ordered on the 1st of April. I'm sitting on my thumbs waiting for them to make and deliver them. Their posted delivery times are 2-4 weeks so we are at the beginning of the window for delivery.

Edit: I just checked my e-mail and the order was processed on the 25th of March, so we are solidly in the middle of the delivery window. If I don't hear anything by the beginning of next week, I will contact them.

How many were ordered? Did you get enough to make it to a lower cost per badge bracket?

hito hito hito.

.. ummm.. I just havn't posted in awhile so I figured I'd say "Hi" .. and "Hito" is only a couple letters longer so...

(of course I've typed a good deal more than just "Hi" or "Hito" now haven't I? HA HA).

Rodsfree, You're almost there. Good luck!

Viper. I ordered 125 so it wasn't the cheapest, but I didn't feel comfortable with the original vendor I was looking at and I wasn't ready to buy 225 which would have saved me some money, but would have required an outlay well above $200 so this will do and we'll see where we are at afterwards.

Sharp. Haven't seen you post lately. I hope everything is well. Hi back at you.

Yeah. I've sent two e-mails this week and called them today. No response on the e-mails and customer service said they would call me back after they looked into it. I have used Directron for hardware purchase numerous times with no problems but this is frustrating. I was waiting to update everyone until I found out more information today. Hopefully the news is good. I hate to get anyone worried. At worst I will find someone else to make them.

Update:

Just got off with them a second time. Their vendor (they contract the work out) got back to them and said that the badges should be shipped out on the 25th. With any luck I will have them in hand by the end of next week.

[edit] You just beat me to the post. [/edit]

Glad to hear they're still coming along. ;)

I guess I should have waited to see what you would have said. I'm an info whore.

Good news Hito, I've got some boxen that are just aching to show off their [H]ard pride!

Yup. I just ordered three new matching aluminum cases that will be sporting them.

Bought them for their removable trays that I will use in a mod project eventually. Sad to buy a brand new case just for the mobo tray.

Hmph Hopefully by end of next week I will have 5k, And hopefully by saturday I will have 800k+

Anyone know if they've been shipped out yet? The 25th was 2 days ago. I'm itchy to get my hands on some stinkin' badges!

Directron is not good about giving out information on shipping (in other words, my not receiving a shipment e-mail doesn't concern me much) although I have never had a problem with getting the gear itself. I will call tomorrow and hopefully it will still show up this week.

Yeah once i get 5,000 Points and I see the real life badges. Then I will order like a Google of them.

Update,

The badges are moving. They left Florida on Monday and are supposed to be delivered on Friday. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong.

Well, the Badges are within 50 miles of my house. Which is a good thing.

You still going to set them up and give us a random [H] sighting Hito?

I might just have to order a couple of these as well.

Keith

p[H]ant0m said:
You still going to set them up and give us a random [H] sighting Hito?

Oh yeah. This weekend is busy, so there may be a bit of a problem with doing it right away, but I will give it a good try.

BIG UPDATE!!!

The badges are in and they look sweet! Well worth the wait. I'll post a picture when I get a chance, although shipping out to those whom have already ordered is a higher priority.

Very exciting :)

Thats good to hear Hito, my boxen thank you! ;)

That looks awesome Hito! I can't wait to get mine in the mail. Don't forget to send that those pics to Steve for an awesome "random" [H] sighting. I'm sure he'll give us some awesome pimpage to go along with them. Well done man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back