BF 2 1.5 September 1st

Im excited to have some new maps. Hopefully servers will start putting them on rotation. I really tired of the current setup where about 75% of the servers play nothing but Strike at K.

43 min for me on fileplanet. first one i found that was a decent download speed, so sticking with it. i am at work for another 5 hours anyways.........

does EA downloader let you download bf2 if you lost your discs?

12 Mins left... my Fileplanet subscription pays off every once in a while...

I'll be uploading it to my server tonight as another mirror... and then from there upload directly to our clan's mediafire pro account.

Wo0t! I'm excited.

Can't wait to see what this does to the J-10 / F-35b battles on Wake. :D

Can't find a single decent mirror...everyone in the world seems to be downloading this patch.

does EA downloader let you download bf2 if you lost your discs?
I dont think so.

My disk 3 was scratched to hell and it wouldnt install. I just downloaded an ISO and installed it from that and used my original CDkey.

whats the install order if we go from scratch?

BF2>SF>1.41>boosters if you have them>1.41 again>1.5

why bother with the boosters? They come in the 1.5 patch.

Go BF2 > SF > 1.41 > 1.5

It's simple...

If you have BF2 + SF

BF2
SF

If you have the complete collection then you just install 1.5

I may just have to reinstall BF2 for this. Better hit detection? Balanced dog fights? Better AA? No disc check? I am curious...

Using Killa_2327's link, I managed to get this in 1min 43 seconds. VERY nice. I'm anxious to get home from work to try it out.
<cough...cough> man am I suddenly feeling ill...

Has anyone tried it out yet? I am curious if it managed to get rid of the hacking that it was plagued with...

Downloading now.
I tried the Beta 1.50 patch and I found No available servers, hopeing that theres more than a few servers to choose from when I am done patching. I have already installed this game twice this week, dont want to have to do it a third.

Will I need to download Highway Tampa or is it in the patch sense it is now required?

now that its ranked there are ton of servers already updated.. and there were 3 public betas, you probably downloaded the wrong beta.

oh and currently uploading to my server, so I will have a link in abour 6 hours...

This is turning into a nightmare I patched to 1.5 deleted my bf2 folder in my documents to clear the shaders optimizations etc so the game can create a new file when i run it, go into main menu set all my options exited the game, started it up again tried joining few servers, the map loads all the way then when i select spawn point and click join i get CTD tried 4 different severs, what to do?

Haven't had a single issue... I didn't delete the BF2 Folder in my docs... it jsut overwrote it... maybe that is why? I dunno.

Wheres the widescreen suport, I got a max res showing as 1440x900 on my 1680x1050 monitor?

Played a few rounds on the new map, its pretty cool, aot of waist high walls, not sure if thats good or bad.

From FilePlanet.com :) Had to wait longer for the download to start than the file took to download (I'm on a free account)

Can't wait for my download to be done.

Been waiting for the hit detection to be fixed!

Awesome!
No installation problem on Win7 64-bit. Installed BF2, SF, 1.41 patch, and 1.5 patch.
CD check is gone
2560x1600 WS max settings
Had problems with PB, fixed by downloading and running pbsvc.exe and pbsetup.exe
Played for about an hour, didn't notice any problems.

same.. currently runnign at 1680x1050 8x AA

Can you give me what you have for your shortcut? I have had to add ""+szx 1680 +szy 1050" in order to get full resolution. i was looking around and I seen a post for the 1.5 beta that said to replace +fullscreen 1 with +widescreen 1 but that didn't work.

ugh, it's going to take ages for it to download for me :(

stupid 1.5mb/s DSL connection.

i need to get something better. aka verizon FIOS. but they dont offer that in my area yet :(

I have the standard shortcut... ony thing I have is a "+restart" which disables the intro vids... my res and everything is enabled in-game...

yea and most mirrors are still being hammered... Fileplanet Founder's Club FTW! :D

Back