BFG 7800GTX Back in stock @ D & J Computers $579

Exiled

n00b
I just stopped at D&J Computers http:/www.djpcstore.com on my lunch break, I work accross the street from there. Grahxen just gave me word he has about 30 more BFG 7800GTX's coming in on friday and if you wish to get one of these bad boys, to order now so they can ship when they come in.

On another note, I just bought the NEC Multisync 1970NX LCD and I have to say this is one of the best damn LCD monitors i have ever seen.

Exiled

i already called them and got it reserve one for me on friday :) nancy is very nice.. gave a phone call today and i'll have my 7800GTX next week :)

Just so you guys know distributors are starting to price gouge these cards like they did when the 6800 ultras first came out due to supply and demand. I tried to get more in today and the sales wanted to sell me the cards at $578. Fortunatly I am one of their top resellers so i put up a nice fight with the sales manager and got my original price back. Sometimes you guys dont know what we have to go through to make a few bucks :) It's amazing, my friend is in the resturant business and I sure wish computer parts had a markup like food does. What you have to go through to make $15 on a $600 product sometimes... But i enjoy it. Enjoy your cards.

Hopefully I can actually afford one :) I think my 6800 ultra is dying.

Grahxen

Can someone also let me know if you getting far cry with your cards. Ive read on the forums some people arent getting it with the card. If it becomes a problem ill have to call BFG and find out why.

Thanks
Grax

Its not advertised. I dont see why you would have a claim to get it. That said, BFG would proabably send it to you, being a good company. Perhaps it was the first 100 cards or something. I got it, and it was a suprise to me.

>> Free extras:
> BFG Teflon® Slick Pads - These pads fit over existing mouse feet and instantly reduce the friction between a mouse and mouse pad — a must for serious gamers.

> BFG Custom T-shirt - Available only as part of this retail package. BFG "Up All Nite"
GameDrive 9.0 - Play games without the CD!

I did not get it and mine was shipped the day it came out. I already have 2 free copies though :p. Came with my Ballistix and my 4400+ (was very surprised about this one).

fallguy said:
Its not advertised. I dont see why you would have a claim to get it. That said, BFG would proabably send it to you, being a good company. Perhaps it was the first 100 cards or something. I got it, and it was a suprise to me.

Because when your sales tell you it comes with it and it doesnt it becomes a problem. Especially if someone asks you if it has far cry and you say yes.

Grax

BFG - Farcry was a "while supplies last thing.." ;)

One of the Guys called BFG.. Glad I got my copy..

Grahxen said:
Because when your sales tell you it comes with it and it doesnt it becomes a problem. Especially if someone asks you if it has far cry and you say yes.

Grax

Huh? Sales person? If so, thats their fault, not BFG's.

Grahxen said:
Just so you guys know distributors are starting to price gouge these cards like they did when the 6800 ultras first came out due to supply and demand. I tried to get more in today and the sales wanted to sell me the cards at $578.

Grahxen

Does this mean that the prices will increase later on?

Grahxen said:
Can someone also let me know if you getting far cry with your cards. Ive read on the forums some people arent getting it with the card. If it becomes a problem ill have to call BFG and find out why.

Thanks
Grax
I got it with mine. :) This is a great place to buy from. See THIS if you have any doubts.

trungracingdev said:
this isnt as bad as the 6800ultra/EE and the x800xt pe was...

Who knows though, if the supply gets more limited and the demand gets even greater guess whats gonna happen.... Even higher prices...

Oh well, i guess it pays to be good friends with someone who runs a local comp store:)

Hey grahxen BTW, my water cooling system is low on water and im to lazy to get distilled water, give me some damn de-ionized water from your RO/DI water unit..... lol

Just a quick heads up... Grax says he only has about 8-9 available that havent been ordered yet. That deal in the hot deals section for the 7800 GTX's from dell seems to good to be true, I hope you guys dont get screwed and wait 2 weeks and they never ship your cards or they change the price on you. After all, this is dell were talking about....

Exiled

I ordered a BFG 7800GTX from these guys earlier today, hope it comes early next week :)

Exiled said:
Just a quick heads up... Grax says he only has about 8-9 available that havent been ordered yet. That deal in the hot deals section for the 7800 GTX's from dell seems to good to be true, I hope you guys dont get screwed and wait 2 weeks and they never ship your cards or they change the price on you. After all, this is dell were talking about....

Exiled

Hey, 110+ dollars savings is nice.

snake031128yi.jpg

FanATIc said:
Hey, 110+ dollars savings is nice.

snake031128yi.jpg

I dont think it was necessary to crap on my thread like that. If you ordered from dell fine, but no need to thread crap. #1 dell doesnt even have the cards in stock, #2 they may not even honor these coupons, it has happened before. I would just wait and see before you get your hopes up. Sometimes deals are just to good to be true.

Exiled

Exiled said:
I dont think it was necessary to crap on my thread like that. If you ordered from dell fine, but no need to thread crap. #1 dell doesnt even have the cards in stock, #2 they may not even honor these coupons, it has happened before. I would just wait and see before you get your hopes up. Sometimes deals are just to good to be true.

Exiled

oops posted on wrong thread, disreguard.

Dont worry about it ex, someone will always have a better deal. I just hope that the deal is real and people dont wait for nothing. Dell has done it before. But i guess well see.

Canceled dell order yesterday...and bfg 7800 already on ups truck to be deliver to my office Fri....Ordered from DJ :D

Back