BFG Offers Cash Back to GTX 280 / GTX 260 Owners

Hi,

Maybe Mr. Malley or Mr. Kozlowski can help me. I have preordered a GTX 280 OCX from BFG in Germany for 2 weeks now. But it seems the OC2 and OCX models are completely unavailable/out of stock there.

The shops do not know if or when they will receive new shipments from BFG. What is going on there? A supply shortage? When will it be resolved?

Thx for any insight you can provide on this matter. You can see for your self here:

OC2: http://geizhals.at/deutschland/a347237.html

OCX: http://geizhals.at/deutschland/a347242.html

I am somewhat curious why I have not heard from BFG.
Purchased a 280 from Newegg on 6/16 and registered it by the date required.

I applied for the rebate within the required timeframe but I haven't heard anything yet. When can we expect some news?

I got a email almost a month ago telling me that my rebate of 89 USD had been approved and to reply with my IBAN which ive done but i'm still waiting for anything to show in my account.

Whats the usual time you have to wait? I'm in the UK.

Be sure and let Jeff know you haven't gotten your rebate yet. Send him an email or PM. I'm in Germany and am in exactly the same situation. He said he's checking into it right now.

I just bought a BFG GTX 280 and I sent in the rebate a week ago and heard something back from them a few days later. This is my first BFG product, and I am happy so far.

Be sure and let Jeff know you haven't gotten your rebate yet. Send him an email or PM. I'm in Germany and am in exactly the same situation. He said he's checking into it right now.

The rebate company informed me that the rebates for the GTX 280/260 price drop are being processed now and it shouldn't be too much longer than a week to get the money into your account. I know this is taking a bit longer than expected and I apologize about that. I'm doing everything I can to speed this process up. Let me know if you guys have any additional problems or questions.

Hi Jeff. Another three weeks have gone by now and I still haven't received the rebate. Any news for those of us still waiting?

The rebate company informed me that the rebates for the GTX 280/260 price drop are being processed now and it shouldn't be too much longer than a week to get the money into your account. I know this is taking a bit longer than expected and I apologize about that. I'm doing everything I can to speed this process up. Let me know if you guys have any additional problems or questions.

Jeff, you still out there buddy?

Jeff, you still out there buddy?

Yeah I'm still here :)

I've been trying to get a handle on this rebate issue for you guys. I was told Monday that the rebate house is releasing the funds into accounts this week for European customers. From what I know, this should be completed within the next few days. I have asked them to let me know once all the funds have been deposited so I know it was taken care of as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Again, I apologize that this is taking a bit longer than we all expected.

UPDATE:

I just got word from the rebate company that they funds are being released today. I don't know exactly how long it will take them to get the money to all the customers, but should be within the next 48 hours or so.

Mr. K-

Here's a long shot but...is there any way those of us that jumped on and registered a GTX 280 OC2 less than a week before the free Far Cry 2 promo can still sneak our way in? :)

Thanks!

Mr. K-

Here's a long shot but...is there any way those of us that jumped on and registered a GTX 280 OC2 less than a week before the free Far Cry 2 promo can still sneak our way in? :)

Thanks!

Unfortunately not. We have to stick to the program guidelines for the Far Cry 2 bundles. The product has to be purchased and registered after the date of October 22, 2008.

Jeff, just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that the rebate posted to my account today. So, other European buyers still waiting for your rebates, they are coming. Thank you for all the time and trouble you put in to get this done and for always staying in contact through the whole thing. Service like that is a rare thing.

Hello Jeff

i sent you an PM, because i dindnt get any rabate until now for my 3 BFG gtx280.

please help me :)

Thanks.

Hello Jeff

i sent you an PM, because i dindnt get any rabate until now for my 3 BFG gtx280.

please help me :)

Thanks.

From what I was able to find out, the rebate house tried to issue the funds via wire into your account but they had an issue. I am having them issue a check instead and that should have been sent out already.

I'll follow up with them to make sure.

From what I was able to find out, the rebate house tried to issue the funds via wire into your account but they had an issue. I am having them issue a check instead and that should have been sent out already.

I'll follow up with them to make sure.

Thanks Jeff :)

edit: Thanks again Jeff. I got my check today

Back