Catalyst 10.7 Available Now

My hotkey has stop working on 10.7. Can someone see my other thread?

====

Its working again after I uninstall n clean it out and reinstall again.

I dont know what happened. I didnt install anything since the last time.

Last edited:
I'm also having no issue with Doom3 at the moment. I beat Doom3 while having 10.5s installed, Got half way through resurrection of evil on the 10.6s, and am playing it now with the 10.7s

Anybody with profiles set up to switch between Eyefinity and Extended Desktop... notice that you now have to apply the profile twice to get all parts of the CCC profile to stick? Applying the profile once takes me out of Eyefinity, but I have to apply the profile again in order for it to put the monitors in the correct order and apply my CCC color calibration settings to all of them.

This issue started with 10.6, and it continues in 10.7

Doom 3 is working fine for me here on 10.7.

I'm also having no issue with Doom3 at the moment. I beat Doom3 while having 10.5s installed, Got half way through resurrection of evil on the 10.6s, and am playing it now with the 10.7s

I'd like proof of that as well. I find it more likely that you simply don't know what to look for, causing you to mistake the glitches for part of the game.

The HUD flickering is gone in 10.7 (so that's progress, I guess), but shadow issues still remain.

Last edited:
Proof in some form please.

Thanks, really.
Choose a portion of the game in which you experience issues and I'll tell you if I experience the same. Just provide a screenshot of the section, which map and an indication of what the issue is.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I can check as well.

I'm running on a single monitor at 1920 x 1080, cat 10.7s, and a radeon HD 4670 1gb. I'm experiencing no visual issues, no flicker, no artifacting.

As for proof, I just asked my wife to come and watch the screen while I was playing. She didn't see anything :)

Last edited:
I'd like proof of that as well. I find it more likely that you simply don't know what to look for, causing you to mistake the glitches for part of the game.

What are the glitches you are experiencing? I can't see anything unusual, or which looks like a glitch.

Last edited:
Back