Credit Card Breach At P.F. Chang’s

HardOCP News

[H] News
Not only can you order food online from P.F. Chang's, customers' credit card info is available online now as well. Thanks to everyone that sent this one in.

On June 9, thousands of newly-stolen credit and debit cards went up for sale on rescator[dot]so, an underground store best known for selling tens of millions of cards stolen in the Target breach. Several banks contacted by KrebsOnSecurity said they acquired from this new batch multiple cards that were previously issued to customers, and found that all had been used at P.F. Chang’s locations between the beginning of March 2014 and May 19, 2014.

mildly related to "PF Changs"

south-park-s11e09c01-randy-takes-a-crap-16x9.jpg

Fake ass Chinese food.

But wait, there's a stone horse outside.

I bet these banks are having a ton of fun reissuing thousands extra credit cards every 2 weeks when the next breach is announced.

Never been there. After reading this.....probably won't go at all.

You have made a wise choice.

The food there is not any better than the cheap Chinese places. And to top it off, you get way less and pay a lot more.

Never been there. After reading this.....probably won't go at all.

It's a little pricey and I wouldn't go out of my way to go, but I wouldn't avoid them either. I've been dragged there twice and it was ok. Hopefully this breach doesn't extend into last year. I'm getting really tired of these. :(

ya pf changs is garbage, which is a shame because i'd love a really good fake chinese resteraunt would be awesome. P.F. Changs is the cat you buy anywhere else only 10x the sodium

God damnit. I ate there and used my card on May 13th of this year. Would I be considered too paranoid to get a new card?

Also, I don't think it's that bad of a restaurant. Around here it's one of the better Chinese food places to eat. Good Chinese food is hard to come by. This place is clean, and the food is good enough to warrant the extra cost in my opinion. I feel safer eating here than I do at City Wok personally.

God damnit. I ate there and used my card on May 13th of this year. Would I be considered too paranoid to get a new card?

Also, I don't think it's that bad of a restaurant. Around here it's one of the better Chinese food places to eat. Good Chinese food is hard to come by. This place is clean, and the food is good enough to warrant the extra cost in my opinion. I feel safer eating here than I do at City Wok personally.

I would say that depends ENTIRELY on you bank assuming you used a credit card. If you used a check card you should get it changed immediately. If its a cc i would call the bank and tell them your concern and see what they do. Ultimately if they want to assume the risk i wouldn't bother. If they dont want to then they will send you a new card. For example when the target breach happend i got an email from my bank the same day telling me basically dont worry bout it they are watching for abnormal activity, i have zero liability but if i happen to notice anything please report it.

That place has the saltiest food I've ever had. Seriously way, way too salty. Mind, most places use too much salt but holy moly PF Chang's takes the crown for overloading on sodium.

You're supposed to use chinese in quotations when referring to PF Changs. If you served it in China people would be like "what is this shit, so sweet my eyeballs will explode!".

HAHAHAHAHA

+1 Internets to you.

A good Asian food is so spicy that you cry.

Back