Death Rally for Windows

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Credit to Arman at anandtech for this as I stole it from his thread there.

Death Rally for windows free re-release download.

Figured I would post it here in case someone hadn't seen it there.

Link

I was addicted to this game when it first came about for about 4-6months straight. thanks!

-Xzi

Wow I have been looking for this game for a long time. I have tried and tried getting my old copy to work but this is great. Thanks.

I used the cheat code "drool" and had me some $45000 deliverator madness! (of course I got all the upgrades)

Based on the title of this thread i seriously thought this was about a rally calling for the death of Windows by maybe linux users or some other minority OS. lol.

Been freebie for a while now. It sucks to play.

I used the cheat code "drool" and had me some $45000 deliverator madness! (of course I got all the upgrades)

What is the fun in that? You should have to work your way up to buy the highest car and upgrades.

I actually have enough to buy it now after playing it for a while over the past few days... but i am saving up for the upgrades before I buy it.

What is the fun in that? You should have to work your way up to buy the highest car and upgrades.

I actually have enough to buy it now after playing it for a while over the past few days... but i am saving up for the upgrades before I buy it.

Because I've played it before and I just wanted to quickly face off against the final "boss".

Back