Desk modding count? Yea, that desk.. Whole re-fit augmentation :P

STRESSTEST said:
Start with a tape measure......

VELSTRAP® brand Straps
Reusable high strength cinching strap with plastic buckle and mounting grommet. Hundreds of uses indoors or out!
1" X 12" STRAP WITH GROMMET 1.60 ea.
http://www.fastenation.com/

the site uses a cart session when you get on it so I can't get you right to the exact product.
You sound like an advertisement. :rolleyes:
Aside from having the measurements, what would be the beginning step?

Another trick for using velcro straps is to get the cheaper double sided velcro strips, the kind you bundle wires normally with, and use a staple gun to attach them to the underside of your desk. Granted, this is somewhat a permament setup, but it works quite nicely.

STRESSTEST said:
Start with a tape measure......

VELSTRAP® brand Straps
Reusable high strength cinching strap with plastic buckle and mounting grommet. Hundreds of uses indoors or out!
1" X 12" STRAP WITH GROMMET 1.60 ea.
http://www.fastenation.com/

the site uses a cart session when you get on it so I can't get you right to the exact product.

Thanks a lot, I've been looking for high quality cable straps for a long time.. I'll definately be buying some.. they look well built :)

Everything that I would or could have said has been said.
So one word.
Nice...
I wish I had money though (and by that I mean ANY money), WTF do you work as? :D - Money printer?

ShaolinDragon said:
I wish I had money though (and by that I mean ANY money), WTF do you work as? :D - Money printer?

Mods don't have to cost a lot of $$$$, in fact, some don't even need to cost anything. You can do them with stuff you might have laying around the house. The things that any mod needs are creativity, and carefull planning.

What did you use for that cable management, is it just regular velcro?

SnowPunk98 said:
What did you use for that cable management, is it just regular velcro?
He posted a link for Velcro straps that he used under the desk.

nice man!!!

you probably remember my room mod that I was going to do a while ago, and didnt because my mom never had the yard sale to get rid of more junk then you can admajin :D .

thanks stresstest when i do get the room cleaned out this will help me out greatly ;)

Tman said:
nice man!!!

you probably remember my room mod that I was going to do a while ago, and didnt because my mom never had the yard sale to get rid of more junk then you can admajin :D .

thanks stresstest when i do get the room cleaned out this will help me out greatly ;)

Yes, I do remember. I look forward to seeing it.

Back