EVGA GeForce GTX260 Core 216-55nm $149.99 AR @ eWiz

Now that is HOT! Might grab myself one. Wonder if that is with free shipping, If it is then its hawt.

does not include shipping. ground to nyc is $10.61
seroiusly thinking about doing it.
How does one of these stack up against two overclocked 8800gt's in sli?

Shipping to southern CA:

Shipping Type Shipping & Handling
UPS Next Day Air $48.80
UPS Next Day Air Saver $45.04
UPS 2nd Day Air $19.14
UPS 3 Day Select $11.89
UPS Ground $9.02

I wanted to buy another monitor... but I may jump on this.

$150+ shipping is a great deal... and my tax return can pay for this

sheeeeet:eek: I just paid $199 after rebate for the 1257AR (OC version)!!

i tried to get newegg to price match but they wouldnt
i think i will have to try this new place out and see what they are like?
anyone else deal with them before??

after shipping and tax comes out to $183 still worth it??

one more thing how does live cash back work? i hit the link. link sends me to the superbiz site i put the card in the cart then i dont see any were were it says 5 percent?

too bad ewiz wont credited the 10 off coupon,
placed my orderd an hour ago,
and the rep said it already shipped, and he cant apply the coupon. :(

btw with evga rebate + 5% CB = $151.57

Keep copies of your rebate documents and bitch the hell out of them via phone/e-mail/forums if you don't get it.

Okay just for S & Gs I went as far as finding out shipping costs.....be sure to use the BOGOBUY10 gift code as that covers the shipping (to VA anyway)!! Now to decide if the wife will go along with the RMA idea!!! :rolleyes:

This is smokin'!! :D

EDIT: Guess this means the 4870 1GB and 9800GTX+ will have to go on the blocks! :eek:

ewiz is no longer allowing bogobuy10 to go along with this special.

i tried to get newegg to price match but they wouldnt
i think i will have to try this new place out and see what they are like?
anyone else deal with them before??

I have bought from ewiz. They're legit. No worries.

It's not that hot a deal, Newegg has been selling the MSI GTX 260 for $160 AR for weeks now, and it used to include Farcry2 (was dropped over the weekend). Now they have an XFX GTX 260 that's $170 AR but it includes both Farcry2 and CoD5, even better deal for those that don't own either game imo. It's still a really good price though, 'specially with an additional $10 off via that code.

To show how important bling is and how simple minded I am.........the reason I haven't picked up the MSI gpu is ........ I HATE RED PCB. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Guess one could pick up the evga with the games and then try to resell them to recoup some cost!

It's not that hot a deal, Newegg has been selling the MSI GTX 260 for $160 AR for weeks now, and it used to include Farcry2 (was dropped over the weekend). Now they have an XFX GTX 260 that's $170 AR but it includes both Farcry2 and CoD5, even better deal for those that don't own either game imo. It's still a really good price though, 'specially with an additional $10 off via that code.

tax + no free ship + already have fc2 + no interest in cod5 + evga processes my rebates pretty quickly = new egg XFX GTX 260 meh.

wish I knew about the code = grrrr

Back