FREE Music For You!

HardOCP News

[H] News
Congratulations to long time [H] reader “Corporate Goon” on the release of his second album! To celebrate, Matt and the crew have decided to let you guys download the new album for FREE before it hits the stores / iTunes in July 10th.

Great music and since no one else is asking who the girl who looks like shes topless shes hawt. ;)

Thanks, caught me completely off guard.

Reminds me of radiohead/the notwist/sigur ros/smashing pumpkins.

Man, that's awfully nice of you to let the [H] get some of this before it goes totally big time. I really appreciate this...from the tracks I've heard so far, it's really good stuff.

Aww thanks so much for the kind words guys!

I was just hosting the ZIP of the album off my dropbox account which has now been temporarily suspended due to excessive traffic. The individual songs are still available for download at the website though. I'm going to try and find an alternate host for the ZIP tonight and I'll repost a link when it's good to go.

I will host it if you can get me the file in some way.
PM me or something if interested.

Interesting stuff. My gf is totally digging it as well. I'll snag a copy off if iTunes to support you guys after the 10th.Is it all instrumentals?

It's mostly instrumental - Common Things and Dear God! Am I Heavens Bound? are vocal pieces.

The link to the ZIP file got hammered, but you can still download the songs individually from the website by clicking on their names in the Discography section. I will have a solid link to the zipped FLAC files some time tonight.

It's mostly instrumental - Common Things and Dear God! Am I Heavens Bound? are vocal pieces.

The link to the ZIP file got hammered, but you can still download the songs individually from the website by clicking on their names in the Discography section. I will have a solid link to the zipped FLAC files some time tonight.

I actually prefer instrumental, I was going to listen to the youtube on [H] from page and move on, but now that I've heard it and seen that its instrumental I may have to listen to the whole thing :)

Not my thing but you have talent man gl with your album :D

Great music--hope you don't mind if I drop it in with Stabilo, here...

What was making everyone laugh in the video. Couldn't help smiling myself and would like to know why. :)

I was just standing off camera making faces and waving my arms. Nothing fancy.

If you guys are interested in all-instrumental stuff, you can download our first album as well from the discography section for free - it's not time-limited and it's entirely instrumental.

Should have a working link to the ZIP in the next half hour or so.

If you guys are interested in all-instrumental stuff, you can download our first album as well from the discography section for free - it's not time-limited and it's entirely instrumental.

That would explain why I can't find the first album on iTunes. :D

If you're still looking for another mirror I would be happy to help. Just need a copy of the files and I can put them up on one of my servers for you.

Nice! I love to hear innovative music instead of the regurgitated pop crap that infests the airwaves now days.

will the riaa come after me if I download this?

It would be more humorous (well not really) if the RIAA went after the artist for not charging people.

I'm sure this can actually happen between an artist and its recording label depending on the contract...IE, recording label says "you don't have the right to freely distribute your music".

It would be more humorous (well not really) if the RIAA went after the artist for not charging people.

I'm sure this can actually happen between an artist and its recording label depending on the contract...IE, recording label says "you don't have the right to freely distribute your music".
Good thing they're indie, then.

Ironically, given some recent statements, it's worth looking at Prince's history with his label (kind of explains the symbol thing).

its happened more times then you think.. they usually keep it quiet though because they dont want to scare off any other bands they have contracts with but there have been record labels that have gone after musicians for putting their music up for free on their websites or myspace pages and what not..

Thanks for the music, much appreciated. I don't buy hardly any new music, but after watching the video that Steve had up I'm sold. Awesome music, and that one woman was smoking ! you know the one in the corset....:D

Back