FS: BNIB Intel QX9650 Extreme Quad or Used QX6850

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarMace

Gawd
qx6850.jpg

BNIB Intel QX9650 Extreme - $680 shipped. Retail box with heat sink, scroll down for a pic of me holding it.

or

Used QX6850 $370 shipped
is also for sale I can run any test (within reason) you wish to know about it. It will be shipped in its original packaging with factory heat sink.

I am willing to go half before and half after on the QX9650 (as suggested in the tips thread for getting started). That, my long standing here at [H], and willingness to make phone contact should put any buyer at ease.

All purchases come with plenty of padding, tracking, and free gift's.

The free gifts for this go around are BNIB Antec Formula 5 Thermal Compound, and a BNIB PC game "Sacred 2".

Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU QX9650 Yorkfield 3.0GHz 12MB L2 Cache LGA 775 130W Quad-Core Processor - Unopened Retail Box with Heatsink & Fan

TTT
I also won the case mod contest at the last LAN. Believe it or not, that made me happier than winning a extreme edition. New England LAN party's have fewer attendees, but the same prizes so your odds are better.

Oops, sorry, I don't know how I missed the old reference, thank you for the fix.

Price Drop!

Used QX6850 is also for sale I can run any test you wish to know about it. It will be shipped with the original box and factory heat sink. $390

how about max overclock with dryice? also kick ass case where do you live? / address? // alarm?/

ah nm about where you live and all i have a stacker case just like that one in my bathroom under a towel.. only has a opty165 setup i never use so ill yank it and start modding using all your hard work! THANKS

Used QX6850 is also for sale I can run any test you wish to know about it. It will be shipped with the original box and factory heat sink.

how about max overclock with dryice? also kick ass case where do you live? / address? // alarm?/

ah nm about where you live and all i have a stacker case just like that one in my bathroom under a towel.. only has a opty165 setup i never use so ill yank it and start modding using all your hard work! THANKS

Believe it or not, I never got around to overclocking it. It was simply so much faster than my previous core, I never got to it. Will probably give that a go after I sell one of these.

Price Drop!

Lol bump, the way I read your thread was BNIB Intel QX9650 or used QX9650, and I saw the QX6850 as QX9650...I'm stupid, I was about to make an offer till i realized my mistake.

Sorry, I think I am pretty clear with the bold yellow. =-)

Price drop bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back