FS/FT High End Equiptment, Rare Items, Other...

You still don't have prices on your:

2.4ghz: A few different types and stepcodes. 2.4/512/800 and 2.4/512/533.

I might be building a system for someone next week and might be able to use one of your chips.

Though I will probably just go with a 2.53Ghz CeleronD for $85 new from newegg.com

sativaman84 said:
sativanman84's 1st post said:
High End:

3.2/1M/800 Intel Xeon: Only 1 chip, step code SL7DX asking price on this is 350 OBO.

2.8/1M/800 Intel Xeon: I have a pair with the matching stepcodes perfect for dualie setup. Stepcode is SL7DV asking 325 for the pair or 170 each.

400GB Sata Drive: Hitachi Deskstar will get model numbers up later. Used, pull from a system but no problems. Asking price for this drive is 270 OBO.
pic1: http://home.comcast.net/~toida/400back.JPG
pic2: http://home.comcast.net/~toida/400front.JPG

Commonplace:

2.4ghz: A few different types and stepcodes. 2.4/512/800 and 2.4/512/533.

Antec Power Supplies: I believe I have 480, 420, 350w models. If interested I can get more information.

Abit Ic7-G MaxII Mobo: All original packaging, except for a few accesories. Currently in a machine with the 3.2E es at stock speeds with thermalright xp94. My asking price on this board will have to stay firm to 115.

Price for them? You forgetting what you have for sale?

Lemme just give you stepcodes and since you're a regular on my threads i'll throw you a fair price. SL7E4 SL6WK SL6VY SL6PF SL6RZ SL6DV SL6PC Those are the oem 478's that I have at the moment, Think they range from 3.2ghz to 2ghz or something.

still no prices on the plain jane P4's.... S specs do nothing if I dont know your price!

Tell me what you think would be fair on whichever one you want. You've bumped me multiple times, so I'll give you a good deal.

wow.....very nice collection.
are any of those "regular" P4's M0 stepping 2.4 or 2.8c's? if so, i might be intrested.
also, do you happen to have a URL to something that can decode the intel stepping code things? that'd help a lot.

KarateBob said:
wow.....very nice collection.
are any of those "regular" P4's M0 stepping 2.4 or 2.8c's? if so, i might be intrested.
also, do you happen to have a URL to something that can decode the intel stepping code things? that'd help a lot.

http://processorfinder.intel.com/scripts/default.asp

Plug in the sSpec number (step code) and click Go, it should bring up the relevant info on that specific processor

SL7E4 = 3.0E D0 Prescott (800fsb)
SL6WK = 3.0C D1 Northwood (800
SL6PF = 2.8B D1 Northwood (533fsb)
SL6RZ = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6DV = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6PC = 2.4B D1 Northwood (533
SL6VY = 2.0 C1 Celeron 128Kb L2 (400fsb)

Decoded for everyone, since it was a pain in the butt. So everyone else won't have to do the same "work".

I'm pretty sure it's not, someone was asking same question and they investigated it and believe it came up out of warrenty. But I can offer a 30 day warrenty.

I might be interested in one of those Js if I had more overclocking info. You hit 4.2 on the 570 as a max, or you didn't try to go higher? Was that stock volts? Benchable?

I was able to run a prime at 4491 on stock air on my 560J. I certainly wouldn't want to go down, but the 19 multi is attractive...

For $650 one would hope for more info, espicially since this is pure profit (you got this chip for free, right?). When I sell a $100 chip on ebay I give more info that that, LOL.

Hah, nothing comes for free. I certainly didn't pay retail, but I didn't pay nothing. Currently i'm held back by my memory since it's just generic samsun 3200. Once I get my ocz 667 memory i'll be able to get a real good clock. I have a thread up here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=868336&highlight=true+blue

But like it says in there, i'm very new to overclocking so i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct. I haven't had a 24 hour period to run the prime95 test. But I'm certain with a solid board/memory/cooling you could get some really good speeds. There's a link in my thread to some guy who has a phase changing system (or something like that) and actually reaches 7.2ghz.

Lemme know what you think.... I'm still flexible from 650

Well, I'm not building that system for my friend yet. Once again for the 10th time he's backing out b/c of insufficient funds. (dumbass)

Put some pricing up and maybe I'll make you a low ball offer! :)

The only thing tempting would be the 3.0C to upgrade my shuttle from 2.8C that only clocks to 3.2. Hopefully I could hit 3.4+ with the 3.0C then have 2 systems with 3.4+ Ghz & 6800's. :)

If I was going to build a system, I might take one of the other D1's like the 2.8b or 2.4b.

sativaman84 said:
Hah, nothing comes for free. I certainly didn't pay retail, but I didn't pay nothing. Currently i'm held back by my memory since it's just generic samsun 3200. Once I get my ocz 667 memory i'll be able to get a real good clock. I have a thread up here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=868336&highlight=true+blue

But like it says in there, i'm very new to overclocking so i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct. I haven't had a 24 hour period to run the prime95 test. But I'm certain with a solid board/memory/cooling you could get some really good speeds. There's a link in my thread to some guy who has a phase changing system (or something like that) and actually reaches 7.2ghz.

Lemme know what you think.... I'm still flexible from 650

You got a pm and an email :)

Bump
The samsung ram is mine. I will leave heat when I receive the ram. My heat is under dennpett.

Heyas, working night shifts these last couple days but still waiting to hear back from you on the 3.2 es when ya get a chance :)

Back