FS/FT High End Equiptment, Rare Items, Other...

Paypal has been pending since Friday. Have you checked your PMs? I am still interested in that Processor.

Its a 561 just like the CPU-Z says.

I saw the same model #'s quoted on Anand or TheInq last week.

6_0's all have 64bit & 2Mb
5_1 have 64bit & 1Mb
5_0 NO 64bit & 1Mb
Celeron
3_5 will have 64bit (new speeds)
3_1 will have 64bit (old speeds + 1)
3_0 no 64 bit

edit: found link: http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2329&p=2

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to post some prices on these:
SL7E4 = 3.0E D0 Prescott (800fsb)
SL6WK = 3.0C D1 Northwood (800
SL6PF = 2.8B D1 Northwood (533fsb)
SL6RZ = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6DV = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6PC = 2.4B D1 Northwood (533
SL6VY = 2.0 C1 Celeron 128Kb L2 (400fsb)

Just got my Intel 570J (3.8) ES chip today and it was everything that was promised and more!!! :D

Right now I am Dual Priming at 4.6 (17X271FSB)

BUMP for a GREAT seller and great person to deal with.

Thanks

:) free bump

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to post some prices on these:
SL7E4 = 3.0E D0 Prescott (800fsb)
SL6WK = 3.0C D1 Northwood (800
SL6PF = 2.8B D1 Northwood (533fsb)
SL6RZ = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6DV = 2.4B C1 Northwood (533
SL6PC = 2.4B D1 Northwood (533
SL6VY = 2.0 C1 Celeron 128Kb L2 (400fsb)

Just throw me a price for those chips, I don't really have a lot of time on hands recently. So not a lot of time to bargain and price out.

Bump...

...Ive sent you 3 PMs and posted on here before...

I thought we decided $140 Shipped for the SL6WK = 3.0C D1 Northwood (800FSB), and you would ship after 5PM on Friday.

Ive had PayPal standing by since Friday. Let me know.

Yeah, i'm still planning on that. I just have been busy with work/school. I've turned down 2 other offers on the chip since I promised it to you. I have 2 other orders that are waiting as well. But i'll give you the word when I get it out.

I should have some free time tonight assuming everything goes as planned so I'll get the few shipments I have to get out tonight.

Also, I've been coming across a lot of p4 chips (478) i've even seen some of these things called "30 cappers" or whatever their nickname is. Basically the 478 chips that have a perfect 5x6 set of caps on the back. I know that these are supposedly the ones that have the most overclockability. If someone could help educate me on exactly what I should look for or how to tell, I'll try to pick some up.

sativaman84 said:
I should have some free time tonight assuming everything goes as planned so I'll get the few shipments I have to get out tonight.

Also, I've been coming across a lot of p4 chips (478) i've even seen some of these things called "30 cappers" or whatever their nickname is. Basically the 478 chips that have a perfect 5x6 set of caps on the back. I know that these are supposedly the ones that have the most overclockability. If someone could help educate me on exactly what I should look for or how to tell, I'll try to pick some up.

"30 cappers" are supposed to be the MO stepping and the theory is that they are rejected 3.2EE or 3.4EE b/c all galatin based EE's are MO stepping.

some people think b/c they have the bigger die / surface area(b/c of L3 cache) they overclock better, some people think the caps have something to do with it, or better stepping, etc..

Yeah I got it up on sunday night with the 3.2EE es, it's very nice runs surprisingly well even with 250fsb, just need to get some bh-5 memory in there.

sativaman84 said:
Do you have any pictures of your rig with that bigass screen?

I will email one to you. I don't have any with the computer though, I am not sure why!! Guess I will have to get the camera out tonight :D

Waiting for details and pics on the Antec powersupplies. I have a Maxtor Ultra16 250 gig HD that I'm willing to trade.

Back