FS Hercules 9800 pro with DD Maze4 GPU

B

bucken

Hey looking to sell this together. Looking for 200 plus shipping. Comes with Ravenshield

Heatware is under bucken77. Have also done many deals on the Futuremark forums. Pics can be posted if anyone is interested. It is a retail Herc 9800 pro which came with blue pcb and nice ramsinks and a nice backplate. Also came with the blue led fan although mine never worked very well. The blue lights would go off and on. The maze 4 is blue in color.

got pics? What speeds does it run at? 128MB or 256MB? its 256-bit right? Overclocked it, how high?

I will get some pics later today. It is 256 bit and I have not overclocked it so I dont know how high it will clock.

Is it the 128MB or 256MB version? What is so special about the DD Maze4 GPU? What are the default clock speeds? Willing to go lower than $200 + s/h. There two nice moded 9800Pros that poeple are selling on the boards, one is $175 + s/h and one is $190 shipped, and these will both out perform yours because of the much better cooling and overclock ability. LMK

What are you talking about? How are they better cooled than mine? Mine is watercooled and the Maze 4 is a GPU cooler. Did you read my post right above yours? It's the 256 bit one. Give me links please to these cards that are definitely going to overclock better than mine and they better be cooled by a prommy.

(19) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

That's still a great price. If I had enough cash right now, i'd upgrade from my blazingly fast 7500.

Thanks Walden. I thought that was a pretty good price I was selling it at.

Yeah Viper is definitely sounding like a real moron, thread defacation aside...fair price, definitely, for the top of the line brand video card maker AND waterblock.

You should probably sell w/out the waterblock (w/ Stock cooler). Your limiting your buyer market, very few people have watercooled systems.

bucken said:
What are you talking about? How are they better cooled than mine? Mine is watercooled and the Maze 4 is a GPU cooler. Did you read my post right above yours? It's the 256 bit one. Give me links please to these cards that are definitely going to overclock better than mine and they better be cooled by a prommy.

ah...I didnt realize that was all watercooling, I thought it was just something swanky about the GPU, sorry man. Takes me ottta the running, dont have watercooling...and for the rest of you, i wasnt just thread crapping, I had an intrest in the card, just didnt realise it was watercooled, thought it just another run of the mill 9800Pro, so back off

Viper87227 said:
Is it the 128MB or 256MB version? What is so special about the DD Maze4 GPU? What are the default clock speeds? Willing to go lower than $200 + s/h. There two nice moded 9800Pros that poeple are selling on the boards, one is $175 + s/h and one is $190 shipped, and these will both out perform yours because of the much better cooling and overclock ability. LMK

Is this guy for real? maybe he's a BOT! LOL

Bump for you bucken! :)

notoriousformula said:
Is this guy for real? maybe he's a BOT! LOL

Bump for you bucken! :)

Read one post up, I didnt realize Maze4 = watercooling. Lighten up guys, simple mistake, the 1st post didnt explain to well :rolleyes:

i read both posts.. but the way you asked about $175 + shippin or lower and referred to other sellers on the board was totally Moronic (is that a word, yes i checked dictionary :) )

anyway..

cheers!

You should also post what clocks you've gotten this card up to. Even with watercooling, if the core is not good its not good. As far as I know, Hercules only made 9800 Pros with R350s too.

ForceCalibur said:
You should also post what clocks you've gotten this card up to. Even with watercooling, if the core is not good its not good. As far as I know, Hercules only made 9800 Pros with R350s too.

Look up a few posts, he said he never overclocked it

Hey guys if someone is interested in the block and another person is interested in the card I of course would part it out. I will listen to offers. But to be honest the fan on the card is fine it just does not light up. There is something the matter with the led's on the fan. Whoever buys the card gets Ravenshield

Do you still have the stock cooling for it, and if so, how much for the card w/o the water block???

Yes I do still have the stock cooling. The fan works fine but the led's in the fan dont work all the time. I would think 180 for the card

As long as I can sell both of them then yes I would break them up. The only thing is that the LED's on the fan for the card are not working great. They come on when they feel like it. The fan does work though.

If Galois decides not to take the Maze4, and you decide to sell them separately, I'll take that Maze4 off your hands.

Maze 4 sold. Looking 175 plus shipping for card plus Ravenshield. The card is retail so it will come with everything.

Would you be interested in some sort of trade for 512mb (2x256) of Mushkin level II 3500 ram?

Back