FS/T: Laptop and Vintage Computer Parts, Good Condition All

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a great guy, done business before and will continue to do so. Buy with your eyes closed, Bump.

You're the man ;)

uber thanks to arock1_3 for the feedback... it was a major pleasure doing business with you...

i will post some feedback in your fs/t thread and on your heat thingie as soon as i get word that the package has arrived...

edited list to include a new hardware bundle... may have something else worthwhile in here sooner or later... ;)

added doom 3 to wttf/wtb list since i ought to have a good fps and there is no way that i am gonna touch hl2 (i'm on the common sense/reality side of the argument rather than the blindly-1337 side)

also... would the next mod that trips over this thread please FIX THE TITLE?

starhawk said:
added doom 3 to wttf/wtb list since i ought to have a good fps and there is no way that i am gonna touch hl2 (i'm on the common sense/reality side of the argument rather than the blindly-1337 side)

also... would the next mod that trips over this thread please FIX THE TITLE?
I was wondering about that. How to change or modify or fix the title on a thread because I need to change mine in my fs/t cause what I have left it doesn't have anything to do with 66% of the title. So help would be nice. ;)

my thinking is that Lethal will scan this in her usual "don't you dare violate the rules" sweep... probably around 2:30-3:00AM (that's when she caught the goofs i'd made in my last 2 fs/t threads) and she'll fix it then.

:D of course, we will have to just wait and see.

the "holy crap my fs/t thread is on page 5" bump!

:mad: AND WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE TITLE!!!

thanx dude. i have GOT to sell this old crap.

:rolleyes: hey, at least i'm honest...

soon as i get back on campus, buff.

also: all proceeds from these sales go to Starhawk's Abolish the Craptacular Lappy Sale! no more crappy lappy means you don't have to put up with me complaining about it any more... methinks that is good.

and will a mod PLEASE FIX THE TITLE?!

u want doom 3? i got a brand new copy (i already had one) and i'll sell it... if not to you, but on ebay :D make an offer

thanks for helping keep it alive...

gonna be gone for 3 weeks after thursday... hooray for xmas vacation!

... and a solid thumbs-down to 56k connections that never go above 36k :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back