Getting used to monitor

WhiteGuardian

Limp Gawd
I usually game and do stuff on a 15.4 laptop screen. But I decided to go with a 22 inch monitor for my new rig, and holy crap it feels soooo big. I need to like turn my head to look at a lot of things lol. I can't even imagine a 30 inch. Will I eventually get used to this?

Yes, you will, at least you should.

When I first got my new montior (22") , I kept AIM on one side, and windows gadgets on the other side because it felt too big. Within about a week I was used to it, now I have a 19" right next to it.

Give it time, and you will love it. The only problem is your laptop will seem so small when you use it from now on.

I'm about to upgrade from a 19" to a 25.5" widescreen. I hope that wont feel too big. In the pictures it looks small :p.

I want from 17" to 25.5", and it did not take long. Just make sure to position is far enough on your desk so that it is comfortable on your eyes.

I went from a 19 inch crt to a 22 inch lcd. I thought that was a big improvement. Now I went from the 22 to a 32 inch >.> Wow its big. I sit about 3-4 feet away from it. And I still have to move my head to see one side >.>

You will, don't worry :)
I moved from 19" CRT to 25.5" LCD and I got used to it :)

I just got a 30" and am coming from a 22". I have no idea what that is going to do to me. I have no doubts that I'll get use to it though.

Funny, when I got my 22" monitor I thought it was too small. But only because it replaced my dual 21" CRTs. Then after I got used to it it got bigger. Lol!

But I've got another 22" in the mail. I can't wait. Dual 22" widescreen is going to be crazy!

I recently went from a 22" CRT to a 25.5" widescreen LCD and when I got the LCD I thought it was huge. Now it just seems normal.

Back