Go for Google

Celerator said:
169,847,680 points and a mere 700 days to intercept.

Fold on [H]orde!

Of course, you're going to have to assume that even though that stat probably has some sort of growth built in, as [H]ardOCP'ers upgrade and Googlers uninstall the folding client and upgrade their machines, the time will be cut even more. We should see if we can get them in a year. 365 days to Google! Fold on!

168,138,110 points to overtake Google, and 822 days to intercept.

While we are still gaining, our rate has decreased.

And the Aussies are threatening again!!! :eek:

Time for the [H]orde to step up and fold.

im trying the best that i CAN captain...i cant push them any farther :p

i challenge everyone to add another box by the end of the week. if we all do that we can keep on closing the gap and faster, it will also keep those roos behind us in the dust.

blakex said:
New Sempron 3100 coming on-line tonight. Mainly to try and maintain my slim lead over peck22. Plus beating the roos is good fun.

http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=8650&id1=7993

DANG IT! I'm SO close! Good thing my roomie's AC freezer 64 pro comes in tomorrow and he'll have no good excuse not to start overclocking it. I've got a bad feeling we're gonna be neck and neck for a while... Esp if the big DBgro's and QMD's don't come back.

edit: Oops we've hijacked this thread pretty good, so I'll say that I'm more worried about the roos catching us than I am catching google.

Imitation said:
edit: Oops we've hijacked this thread pretty good, so I'll say that I'm more worried about the roos catching us than I am catching google.
Yes it does indeed look as thought they will catch us again. Hell Im folding as fast as my box will let me. And on a personal note Im almost at 10K. Woohoo! :p

166,275,740 points to pass Google, and an estimated 642 days to intercept.

Good borging fellow folders!

Recruit for the [H]orde, borg for your [H]andle, and fold for [H]ealth!

drizzt81 said:
Are we there yet?
ROFL. Uh-oh--this is going to be like sitting in a car with a bunch of little kids on a long drive...

are we there yet Papa Smurf?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

163,982,010 points and 1,319 days to intercept.

Time to turn down the electric water heater temperature and turn on more boxen!

wow

so everyones PPD dropped by around 50%, and so did the google overtake time :(

I hope higher point WU's replace current ones sometime...

ChingChang said:
so everyones PPD dropped by around 50%, and so did the google overtake time :(
No joke. How I long for those 600- and 364-point beauties. And I think a lot of people around here long for QMDs. My production is down about 30% since those nice bonussed units disappeared.

163,878,210 points and 1,276 days to intercept.

Yes, while we are still gaining on Google, our daily differential is falling flat.

How's that or illiteration?

How hard are the [H]orde?

163,314,820 points and an estimated 1,009 days to intercept.

Nice jump down in the days to catch Google. :cool:

Brought one borg back online. It needs more time in the field but every little bit helps. ;)

162,102,150 points and only an estimated 639 days to Google intercept! :D

Fold on, [H]orde!

In two days we dropped time to intercept nearly 100 days!! Keep up the good work everyone!!! :D

161,854,300 points differential and an estimated 609 days to Google intercept! :D

Fold on!

Time for an update on our overtake of Google.

159,361,280 points and an estimated 562 days.

As we ramp and borg to keep the Roos at bay, we move closer to surpassing the Google folders... Sweet!

i must say, slaying the Google dragon would pretty much make us....a God among Mortals.

hehehe, that would rock.

that being said, brougth back a 950MHz crapper from the grave -- yay, puppy linux! :)

Time for an update...

157,435,870 points differential to overtake Google with a predicted intercept of 583 days.

Let's Go Get Google (and spank some Roo in the process).

Our recent surge in folding power is bringing us closer to overtaking Google.

157,068,450 points and a mere 531 days to intercept.

Fold, borg, ramp, and pay that electric bill...

Celerator said:
If you check this link http://fahstats.com/tr.php?t=33
you will note that, as of now (1/23/2006 6:00pm pst),
the [H]orde are predicted to pass Google in 1002 days (October 22, 2008).

The [H]orde can fold proteins better than that. Let's go for Google as we leave the Aussies in our wake.

Fold, borg, and recruit for [H]umanity!

Im folding as fast as my window airconditioner will let me, I swear :D. Might start collecting more boxen soon.

156,375,900 points to overtake Google, and an estimated 495 days to intercept.

Fold on!

Time for another "overtake Google" update:

153,615,610 points and an estimated 547 days to intercept.

Celerator said:
Time for another "overtake Google" update:

153,615,610 points and an estimated 547 days to intercept.

WOW...that actually aint too bad considering the size of the gap....yet another reason to borg :)

Carnival Forces wrote:
it'd be tight if we could break the year-barrier. 540+ days just seems so far off ...
There have been times that I've checked our devour date when it has been closer (see prior messages). We continue to pursue them and make daily gains, sometimes large and sometimes small. At this point-distance, daily minor fluctuations seem to cause large variations in the intercept date. What seems clear is that the [H]orde is relentless, and that we will get Google. :)

Carnival Forces said:
it'd be tight if we could break the year-barrier. 540+ days just seems so far off :(...
borgfest my friend...borgfest

Back