Gordon Freeman Joins The Renegade Ops

Wow that looks fucking cool, kind of reminds me of those OLD OLD OLD school arcade shoot em ups, like 1942 and the like, you all know which ones i'm talking about.

Looks bad ass!

Sadly one of the few games in a long time thats got me as excited as Diablo 3.

Looks cool. Feels 1980's arcade shooter-esque, but..it has big splosions!

Only problem is.. THAT IS NOT THE HL2 BUGGY!!!!!

I would call the sandrail thing a buggy...

The thing in the video was the suped up car... looks like a Charger or maybe a Challenger.. but NOT A BUGGY!!!!!

The thing in the video was the suped up car... looks like a Charger or maybe a Challenger.. but NOT A BUGGY!!!!!

agreed. Doesn't look anything like a buggy.

Unlike everyone above me I am onto Gabe Newell's little tricks. He won't distract me from the lack of EP3 with some shiny little gem!

:p

I must be tired... it took me till the end of the video to realize it's not about morgan freeman

Glad that I'm not exclusively "That Guy"

Officially the Buggy refers to the Scout Car which is a Dune buggy.

The car in this video is officially "The Muscle Car" also known as "The Junker". A 1969 Dodge Charger.

preordered this back in August from GMG for like $5 after coupons/discounts.
looks like it's going to be a blast, as its from Avalanche Studios, the devs that did Just Cause 2

Watched the trailer and thought mmm that reminds me of jungle strike, urban strike...the oldschool helicopter games.

I pre-ordered this last week for PC. Looks nice to have this addon. I also remember reading it has two player local co-op on PC too. I miss those games.

Hey Mr. Newell, WE WANT EP3! This is cool, but get back to work! Grrrr :D

I had compplatly forgotten about the full life consequences tv program

Back