HD3850 / HD3870 Who has these instock?

Hopefully NewEgg gets enough in on the dates listed to serve a good number of people. Personally looking at a 3870 since there is no sight of the 512mb 3850s out there.

I just picked up an 8800GT for 218 shipped at buy.com. ($30 off for signing up for a credit card)

Not waiting for ATI.

also verified with newegg. 5 more in stock and 400 more to arrive :)

great to hear. ETA is looking like the 26th. Hopefully 400 arrive at the same time and not spread out over the weeks til Christmas.

Nice to see that price not creeping up - :crosses fingers:

Diamond 3870 IN STOCK @ Newegg!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814103050

Just ordered mine, confirmed it was in stock with customer service also :)

Alexander at Newegg begs to differ:

Chat InformationPlease wait while we connect you to a Newegg representative.
Chat InformationThank you for contacting Newegg. My name is Alexander. How may I assist you today?
Jim: I asked for a stock notification on all brands of ATI-based 3870 cards you have listed, and I heard today that the product stocked and then sold out again--I never received a stock notice.
Alexander: Let me take a look at this. What is the item number please?
Jim: N82E16814103050
Alexander: When did you sign up for the auto notify?
Jim: The 19th?
Jim: Wait, last Friday
Alexander: We have not received anything after the 14th so the item has not come in stock since then. There might have been a glitch on the system to send out that email. But we do have an estimated time of arrival for the card which is the 26th.
Jim: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031690894&postcount=165
Jim: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031690940&postcount=166
Jim: Maybe those guys are full of it, but there it is.
Alexander: Yes, we don't have any shipments after the 14th.
Jim: Okay.
Alexander: Do you have any other questions, or is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Jim: Nope, thanks.
-------------------------------
Wish I could have thrown an order number in his face.

He didn't offer a $10 discount on a future purchase for being disgruntled? Wow.

Alexander at Newegg begs to differ:

-------------------------------
Wish I could have thrown an order number in his face.
Here ya go...
order010101hu0.gif

Looks like it's shipping out, guess they had them after all.

The canadian version of tigerdirect has the 3870 in stock but they're really gouging at $305... and the HIS one there too, but it costs even more, $318. That's crazy for a product that's supposed to be $230.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3481253&CatId=1826

Still watching Canadacomputers like a hawk, the mississauga location is supposed to get in a fresh shipment tomorrow. It's the 21st, maybe the 512 mb 3850's will start making an appearance.

Tiger has them but they are price gouging.
I got mine on release at Newegg.. But now I need another one to go with mine.

norway aint dropping ati at all, they got sold out b4 i managed to see them instock :|

still havnt seen any 3850/3870 instock yet.

the 8800 GT isnt in stock either.

No internet store got 3870 nor the 3850, comming in strong from this day and all the way to januar, with shipments often.

norway aint dropping ati at all, they got sold out b4 i managed to see them instock :|

still havnt seen any 3850/3870 instock yet.

the 8800 GT isnt in stock either.

double check that, newegg has them back in stock now.

Anyone in Canada want them, you can get them at NCIX (they do have a US site):

NCIX HD 3850 / 3870 Launch page.

Diamond HD 3850 @ $175 USD

Or their sister companies:

tdDirect - HD 3850
Diamond Viper Radeon HD 3850 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDMI HDTV Out VIVO Video Card @ $177.85 CAD Back ordered.

tdDirect - HD 3870
Diamond Viper Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDMI HDTV Out Video Card @ $223.34 CAD Back ordered.
HIS Radeon HD 3870 512MB 256BIT GDDR4 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDMI HDTV Out Video Card @ $225.41 CAD Back ordered.

DirectCanada - HD 3850
HIS Radeon HD 3850 256MB 256BIT GDDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I Hcdp HDMI HDTV Out Video Card @ $179.55 CAD
Diamond Viper Radeon HD 3850 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDMI HDTV Out Video Card @ $178.88 CAD

Yay, my order from newegg yesterday shipped.
But I think it's not going to be here till Tuesday.
This is going to be one long week of waiting.

Dell has VisionTek 3870's and 3850's here

HD3870 - $207.43 plus tax, free shipping apparently.

I'd grab 2, but I'm waiting to build a new system in a month or so. Gonna try to wait it out for the 3870X2.

Dell has VisionTek 3870's and 3850's here

HD3870 - $207.43 plus tax, free shipping apparently.

I'd grab 2, but I'm waiting to build a new system in a month or so. Gonna try to wait it out for the 3870X2.

Okay, that is a wicked deal and I just ordered one. Now to call about canceling my backorder from Diamond.

Too bad the estimated ship date is 12/10.

Don't read too deeply into that Sapphire case, it has been settled anyway.

(edit: I'm not going Sapphire this time because 66% of the Sapphire cards I have bought over all these years have had serious issues with their cooling fans, and there weren't any crossfire brackets in the 2600XT boxes, not the one I had to RMA and not in the one I got as a replacement.)

Obviously they are gone now . . . if I called to bitch that *again* I got no stock notification they would probably say the same thing they said yesterday.

yea I didn't get an email either,I just so happen to be looking for other hardware on there site and bumped into the sapphire in stock.

It looks like they only send you an email if they have plenty in stock,not just a couple here and there.

Anyone have any input on Gecube? I noticed they are the next ones to have the 3000 series but i have never purchased a product from that company

I ORDERED ONE AT NEWEGG.. IT'S SAPPHIRE BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! COME PICK EM UP NOW!! !HURRY

sapphire back up on newegg.

Edit And NOW they send me the auto notify email.lol@newegg.

Yeah same here, they sent it like an hour and a half after I ordered it though. Oh, btw did anyone else use the UPS Next Day saver shipping today besides me?

dang.. now newegg has visiontek ones. Oh well, I was one of the first ppl to get the second batch of sapphire's 3870 today so w/e.. Its still a 3870 and I know Sapphire is pretty good and maybe they'll change their ways of rma's soon.

Back