Hercules Prophet 9800 Pro 128MB OEM ($189.00)

these are really nice cards, has the best stock cooling of any 9800 out there, OCs high right off the bat. Compare it with my powercolor stock cooling which wont let me get a single extra mhz and you have a winnar!

Just got my email that they ran out of stock. dont know if i should cancle my order or not....

This is for those that got this card through this deal

how is the card? did u guys overclock it to a XT? does XT make it such a big difference?
can this card handle DOOM 3 and Half life 2?

also, this card is back on stock for those that are interested.

im sure that overclocking it to XT speeds and then flashing the bios to an XT bois would be fgood for it.

a agree that thsi card has the best stock cooling of any card out there.

I got the card and was able to get it stable at 420/368 with the stock cooling. Well, after adding two fans to my case and leaving the side door off anyways. Seems to run *HOT*

Xelemental said:
This is for those that got this card through this deal

how is the card? did u guys overclock it to a XT? does XT make it such a big difference?

also, this card is back on stock for those that are interested.

Have to call them when i get home and see if they shipped mine out.

Xelemental said:
I like my card. I think maybe it could use a bit more cooling because when I am playing the 2nd heatsink on the back of the card gets really really really hot. And that's with a 100cfm blowing right on it.
I think I might buy a VGA Silencer next time they are on sale.
As for OCing, I played a little with it and it didn't seem like it was going to be a big OCer. Maybe because I have a R350 core.

Ah look at that beauty :eek:

Any one wanna trade their Hercules for my BB ATI R9800Pro AIW and support my black and blue theme ?

If so PM me :)

Massive bump.

How'd everyones overclocking go? I realized I had the r350 so I removed my xt flash and went back to stock.

Can everyone post their speeds?

I haven't really tried to push it but I just got ATI tool so I might let it do its thing and find the max clocks. So far I've had it at xt speeds easily. that's about all though

Back