Highly dissapointed in the athlon fx55 from my pc4 at 4170mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
iddqd said:
My, what have I done to deserve such generosity? :D

I'm just saying, brand new, meaning I just got it Friday, A64 3000+, Antec Aria, and motherboard for your box, mb/cpu :D

I kid, I kid...

James Earl Ray said:
Give the guy a break, let him learn the hard way! :D Oh, I still think he has funny lookin feet! :eek:

right not the lian case is taken apart but i can take photos sometime this week .

Tomorrow is a work day.

Its not like being 12 its just i am a enthusiast overclocker and when it comes to performance if i dont like it im sorry but its going to have funny pics to go along with it.

I will be waiting for dual cores and intels
fat-text.jpg

fat-board.jpg

fat-glow.jpg

Why cant AMD make boards like this?? If they did i would probbly reconsider the athlon but with crap boards comes crap performance and problems
the MSI Neo 2 the best 939 board out there has to many to list.

Maybe the iddiots who just want to name call and say stupid things just dont get where i am coming from. I am trying to tell you that the P4 i have now at 4120mhz is not much slower than my athlon fx 55 i had when overclocked will say 3.1 gighertz stable.
Now if i was going to be upgradeing from say a athlon XP barton LOL or a P4 running at 2.8 gighertz or a 3.5 overclocked yeah then the athlon fx 55 would of been a great choice .

But i see alot of losers on here with bartons and low performing Winchesters and Newcastles which i dont even care to talk about. They suck.
so if you have seen a P4 that runs at 4100mhz or more or a athlon fx55 at 3.1 gighertz than STFU. You have no idea what you are talking about . :D

James Earl Ray said:
You just dont get it! :rolleyes:
James, He can't see :D . unrealcpu, you brought your fx here from xtreme. I suggest buy 3.4ee or 3.8 and 925xe mobo and strap it with l775 cpu kit from vapo then we can compare notes ;) Oh, and dont forget x800xtpe with pelt.

UnrealCpu said:
Just had to let this out

GOOD BYE MSI NEO 2
GOOD BYE AMD ATHLON CRAP FX
HELLO INTEL

Typically some measure of maturity comes with earning enough disposable income to buy an $850 processor.

Typically...

B

UnrealCpu said:
so if you have seen a P4 that runs at 4100mhz or more or a athlon fx55 at 3.1 gighertz than STFU. You have no idea what you are talking about . :D

Here is my FX-55 at 3.1ghz on water.

OCZ-281.JPG

brentsg said:
Typically some measure of maturity comes with earning enough disposable income to buy an $850 processor.

Typically...

B

Lol you think maturity has to do with 850 bucks
come on now ? You flip burgers ?

UnrealCpu said:
Lol you think maturity has to do with 850 bucks
come on now ? You flip burgers ?

What don't you understand about his comment. He's suggesting that had you bought the cpu with your own hard earned cash of 850$, typically, you're old enough to work.

Your true colors keep shining through.

Just admit it. You're an Intel fan boy on the AMD forum flaming.

I could of gotten there too with some GSKILL ram 250 bucks more.
The performance still isnt worth the money to upgrade.

In 3-5 months intel will be releasing 2mb L2 cache processors and dual cores. WHo cares what your athlon fx 55 does . Mine was at 3.3 gighertz :)

Here are some benches at 3.276

9846Athlon_fx.JPG

My old ass P4 which is keeping up with a processor thats 850 bucks and was released 2 months ago

9846Bench_at_4200mhz.JPG

My SSE2 and MFLOP scores will destroy a athlon FX at 3.2 gighertz

Hey unreal you just posted your problem yesterday at xtreme and took it here. If you have problem with your fx just return it and shut up. Don't start flamin war at [H] + you only tested your fx for a few hours. We just try to help you. You can start flamin' fx at extreme and see what advice you gonna' get :D

The[H]uman said:
Actually i Agree with Visible 110% over my years here i've seen more crying mommy type boys when something doesn't OC well i think its a sad state of things

So i suggest that you go back to your little perfect mommie and daddies room and cry to them

About god damn time someone sees what I am talking about. And now top it off he fuckin puts it in the sink? Purified water or not there should be NO reason to return that now.
Hey jack ass thanks for making shit harder for those of us who need to use the RMA system. *two thumbs up*

James Earl Ray said:
Give the guy a break, let him learn the hard way! :D Oh, I still think he has funny lookin feet! :eek:

The hardway way woulda been to clean off the chip put it and the mobo up for sale here and call it quits...not bitch about how a CPU clocked 1000mhz slower is spanking his P4 in all his benchmarks. And now wants to RMA it because it doesnt work outta spec like he wants.

UnrealCpu said:
Why cant AMD make boards like this?? If they did i would probbly reconsider the athlon but with crap boards comes crap performance and problems
the MSI Neo 2 the best 939 board out there has to many to list.

Ummm...I dunno perhaps because ABIT made that board? You see AMD doesn't make mobos for home users anymore (last I checked and any OEMs dont count retail market only)

Honestly I hope they ban you just on principal alone....people that RMA shit because they break it and or it doesnt OC like they want piss myself and other who bust their ass for hardware and get shafted due to this bullshit off.

Unreal, you know I got you to that point dont you? I also said they were great benches. And as far as my $250 ram (OCZ by the way not Gskill) You got 200mhz over me on a $1000 Vapo (which my addiction wont allow me not to have) :D

Im not returning it , i will be using the FX55 as my word processor now :D

Besides at least i didnt use TAP water that was purified god that would of be drastic

Hey jackass assasin your lame.

MOD, lock this thread. More people will get pissed and that is the plan of this bonehaed :D

James Earl Ray said:
Unreal, you know I got you to that point dont you? I also said they were great benches. And as far as my $250 ram (OCZ by the way not Gskill) You got 200mhz over me on a $1000 Vapo (which my addiction wont allow me not to have) :D

I was at water at one point , its nice because its silent but the vapochill rules

you need to buy one ASAP , you will like it trust me.

centvalny said:
MOD, lock this thread. More people will get pissed and that is the plan of this bonehaed :D

Hey your a bonehead lol

why all the name calling , you cant discuss a thread without calling names ?

UnrealCpu said:
I could of gotten there too with some GSKILL ram 250 bucks more.
The performance still isnt worth the money to upgrade.

Hey Grasshopper, play nice now. I smoked your 3.3ghz with mine at 3ghz. You just need a little schoolin! :D

277-2.5.3.3.7.JPG

All I can say to the thread starter is that if you aren't happy with it, return it and let someone who will appreciate the power of an FX CPU purchase it and enjoy it without bitching.

This coming from the owner of a brand new FX-55 and coming from a highly-overclocked P4 system.

UnrealCpu said:
Well its about that time to wash away that dielectrilc greese on that processor after coming out of the Vapochill.

9846DSCN1772.JPG

kinda blurry but you get the point , that this processor is crap
9846DSCN1771.JPG

And another a nice and clean FX55 for a future gay amd lover'
9846DSCN1773.JPG

A nice and clean MSI board that is riddled with problems, remeber this board has a temp problem so i thought id cool it down

9846DSCN1775.JPG

Here is a nice photo of my foot on top of the crap amdfx55 and MSI board ,
Amd if your watching eat your heart out
9846DSCN1776.JPG

And finally a pic of my 1 year old processor and cpu which holds up nicely back in its trusty cooling system.
9846DSCN1777.JPG

AMD SUCKS ASS NOT WORTH MY MONEY
This is why I called you bonehead. You start this thread looking for help and with this pics and comments you just start a flamin' war.. :mad:B/way that is a good week 42 fx55 :confused:

I know the forum rules are adamant about name calling, so I can’t / won’t do that here. But the more I read this the more only one word comes to mind.

“Ass Hole”

But I mean that in the nicest way and it in no way necessarily makes reference to any particular person in this thread.

No, your really not unreal, you look like a total jerk to anyone that reads through the thread, as well as someone without any idea about how your system works, complaining about your framerates not improving in 3dmark, when you are GPU limited not CPU limited. you only think you look good. Im not calling names but rather pointing this out as I see it, if you had put this in the Intel as an AMD sucks thread, i wouldnt care because it would be in the right place, but im sorry, this is a flame thread, you wanted to piss off all the hardcore AMD users so you pulled this. honestly im not impressed, by your computer, or by you. and for your posts like, "Yeah your absolutly right i should just return this setup and put back my good old trusty p4 The MSI board i am using sucks anyway compared to my ic7 max3 . I think i will wait and just go SLI when it comes out." Honestly, were you just trying to impress people that you have more money than sense and upgraded from an OC p4 running at 4 ghz to an fx-55? please, come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute to this forum, rather than just starting flame wars.

ill take that CPU off your hands if you think its "crap" you seem to have lots of cash just if you can afford a vapochill and high end P4 and then go buy a FX-55 and just trash it like that just PM ill put it to good use

heh, actually his problem is with his video card overclock. I had the exact same problems as he is having with my K8n neo2. Some have a problem with overclocked video cards and will stutter and casue problems. Overclocked my 6800 GT got a higher score in my asus P4 setup than my MSI A64 setup, but at stock video card speeds the A64 won. You just got a shitty mobo, the fx-55 is a great chip.

Baker_God said:
heh, actually his problem is with his video card overclock. I had the exact same problems as he is having with my K8n neo2. Some have a problem with overclocked video cards and will stutter and casue problems. Overclocked my 6800 GT got a higher score in my asus P4 setup than my MSI A64 setup, but at stock video card speeds the A64 won. You just got a shitty mobo, the fx-55 is a great chip.

Yeah it is a great chip but not worth my money right now.
I would rather wait for something better.

ANd to the comments about banning,
please get a life you are most immature people around here.
And for the comments and name calling is just sorry and makes you look worse and me better.
This thread is true and to the point that a p4 at 4120mhz is just as good as a athlon fx55 overclocked to 3.1 gighertz

I really dont care if this thread stays open or closed. You ever hear freedom of speech , well its allowed in this country and if you dont like the what i have to say then say it but dont go off with name calling,

iddqd said:
Third. Delete&Ban plz.

Why delete a thread that can help others explore their oppions and beliefs for future references.

You should ban yourself from this thread for a stupid comment like that.

lol, you hardforum guys are psycho. I'm glad I usually stick to smaller forums, this flame war stuff is retarded. Yes, he did start this thread bashing amd, but only casue he was having problems and un-happy with his expensive purchase. Instead of being civil and trying to work out his problems you all just started arguing about stupid shit and name calling. I'm not defending his actions, but come on you guys weren't helping. On the other hand it made for a funny read, so keep up the work kids :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back