HOT! Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 for $59.95 shipped

Very Hot Deal!

Ordered!

$56 dollars shipped free, no tax. 2 gigs. Best Deal all year

I hate MIR, so I avoid them and will pay a little more to not have to send one in. Also, have you been paying attention to recent currency trends? $50 CAD is about $52 US today. So, with the 5% coupon it's only $5 more without a MIR.

Because the CAD is stronger than the USD, duh?

It means nothing. USD prices are still lower.

RAM prices were like this 2 months ago, well before 1 CAD = 1.07USD.

Comparing two months ago to now in a fluctuating market is useless.

Wasn't this same exact memory like $250 - $250 - $300+ Dollars maybe 10 months ago or 12 months ago?

Anyone know?

I know I bought this same memory not once, but twice in the past several months for around $100 - $120 dollars for 2 gigs and was glad to do it.

Now ... $56 ..... WOW

Just bought some, $49.95 total price. I'll slowly work towards a C2D or Quad system. Next paycheck, the motherboard!

got rejected on the Best Buy 4 Businesses mistake, so i got in on 2 of these

no mirs ftw

Well I bit... now to get a 64bit Vista DVD.

Anyone know if the X-Fi / 4gb of ram was fixed?

Yep...

http://us.creative.com/support/down...&driverlang=1033&OS=27&drivertype=0&x=38&y=13

... and under the release notes for the new driver...

Fixes:

* Resolves an issue for Windows Vista 64-bit systems with 4 GB RAM
* Resolves loud speaker noise when restarting your computer
* Resolves an issue that causes OpenAL games not to respond​

Also, kick as price on the memory!!! Nice find OP!!!!!

Damn you BB Business DAMN YOU!!!!. In for 2 sets..Might as well scratch my itch for a new build now. I thank you OP but my wallet isn't liking you right about now!

Note to self quit reading these damn forums!!!

Damn you BB Business DAMN YOU!!!!. In for 2 sets..Might as well scratch my itch for a new build now. I thank you OP but my wallet isn't liking you right about now!

Note to self quit reading these damn forums!!!

Lol, my thoughts exactly. I don't even have a system to put these in. On the fence about whether to sell my gaming notebook and build a desktop or just resell/hoard these.

Crucial are probably better, as I don't think the G Skill are Microns, but hell for the price both are great :p

Yep...

http://us.creative.com/support/down...&driverlang=1033&OS=27&drivertype=0&x=38&y=13

... and under the release notes for the new driver...

Fixes:

* Resolves an issue for Windows Vista 64-bit systems with 4 GB RAM
* Resolves loud speaker noise when restarting your computer
* Resolves an issue that causes OpenAL games not to respond​

Also, kick as price on the memory!!! Nice find OP!!!!!

In my case, that's a lie. I still have the popping issue (abit p35-e 4GB vista x65)

the crucials are by far (BY FAR) a better deal. Those G Skills will barely overclock beyond 900mhz and the ballistix should reach 1100-1200mhz.

It's like getting PC2-9600 for $60 shipped!!!!

would these coexisit peacefully with my OCZ Plat XTC DDR2 800 sticks? I got burned by the OCZ rebate last time, would rather buy these.

would these coexisit peacefully with my OCZ Plat XTC DDR2 800 sticks? I got burned by the OCZ rebate last time, would rather buy these.

I don't see why not, as long as they all run at the same speed and timings you shouldn't have a problem afaik.

I ordered one set , I really hope this deal is still up by friday so I could order the second one :(

2 sets (4 sticks) on the way - these deals are driving my new build WAY faster than I had intented but if I'm going to be getting stuff for 50% of what I thought I was going to have to save... well,... why the hell not.

So far [H] has netted me a case, PS and RAM - was kinda gonna wait for Penryn for the mobo and CPU unless someone can make a compelling case for going right now - apparently I'm easily influenced. :D

We are writing to let you know that we are experiencing a delay in being able to fulfill one or more items on your order #--------. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

The item(s) affected by this backorder notification are:

Order #-------

sku: 202541818
description: Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 800MHz 240-pin DDR2 Memory
qty: 2

damn

Oh well, have to wait for an 8800gt to come back in stock from new egg anyways

We are writing to let you know that we are experiencing a delay in being able to fulfill one or more items on your order #--------. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

The item(s) affected by this backorder notification are:

Order #-------

sku: 202541818
description: Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 800MHz 240-pin DDR2 Memory
qty: 2

damn

Oh well, have to wait for an 8800gt to come back in stock from new egg anyways

Wow kinda surprised - my order went in at 2:00 today and I just got the email that it shipped - sorry you just got on the backorder end of things - but if ya gotta wait for a new card...

Heck I might not need these till Jan/Feb but its nice to have good RAM already in my "got" pile - and for way less than I thought I'd be spending.

Wow kinda surprised - my order went in at 2:00 today and I just got the email that it shipped - sorry you just got on the backorder end of things - but if ya gotta wait for a new card...

Heck I might not need these till Jan/Feb but its nice to have good RAM already in my "got" pile - and for way less than I thought I'd be spending.

Wow wtf? Mine has been "Sent to warehouse" for days :p

Edit: NM, just got a shipping email from them heheh, checked before I left work and it hadn't shipped yet :D

Guess I really need to get a 64bit Vista DVD now... anyone know how long / much it is from MS?

I just bought a set. 63 bucks after tax and before the magazine rebate, good deal. Did free shipping 'cause I'm out of town for the next 2 weeks anyways, I could care less when it comes in. :p

weird,

my set rang out at 59

49 after google check out

One of them shipped.

the other one no confirmation yet.

wtf... i just bought some 4gb for 200$... wtf. FUCK YOU DDR2~~!! fuck you cruciaL!!

I just got the same backorderd email. WTF? I ordered this like 2 days ago.

I just ordered 2 sets for my ASUS M2N-SLI build for 116 shipped 3-5 days

Buy.com is a horrible company in my opinon.

I ordered these Oct 31 and they shipped Nov 1. They arrived today!

13 days and to make it worse they arrived in a padded envelope.

The first set I ordered from Newegg a couple months ago came inside the normal Crucial box which was inside another box of peanuts.
These were just inside the standard plastic memory clam shells and then plopped inside the envelope with the packing slip.

seriously wtf.

(for you guys and a little bit for me)

I ordered 1 at 10 am. no word on if shipped or not.

my second order at 12pm got email saying it shipped...

Huzzah?

This is pretty disappointing. Im thinking of just getting some from newegg instead. Are you guys going to wait it out??

Back