Hot x800pro $329 shows as $399 till checkout

hmm 40 cards for a national company? Doesn't that sound really low, even for a new card like the x800?

Dear JOHN :

Thank you for your order! We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a
definite ship date at this time. However, we continually receive
new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill your
order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible.

At this time, your order is still pending and will ship as soon
as the item(s) is in stock. Your order number is xxxxxxxxxx .

If you would prefer to cancel, change, or check the status of
your order, please call customer service at 1-877-OUTPOST
(International customers may call +1-860-927-2050) or e-mail us
at [email protected].

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for shopping at Outpost.com.

Bytz said:
Talk about your "Dear John" letter!! :(
Im going to call early monday, play dumb, and ask if I could get a shipping number.
At this point, it's almost just for the entertainment value. The squirming might actually be audible.
On a side note, my online bank has "two ways to view your balance", one is updated instantly but isn't "cleared" stuff, the other is the "official" (updated slower) balance. So if I go spend 10 on gas and come back home, the quick balance will show it right away. Perhaps 1-2 days later the actual official balance will change. Anyways my whole point is that the $336 has been taken off my quick balance but hasn't moved over to the actual balance since I ordered. If any of you use bank one you know what Im talking about. Its pretty weird it hasn't moved over yet.

CRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Looks like this one's over, going to the link produces an error page, and I almost had my refund money plus some

The new item shows as 399 and 399 when you add it to your cart.

!!!!!! the old one is still in my cart! its still 329! I don't know if I should try to order it
mmmm, nah I'm just going to go and get a 9800pro like I was before all this

I'd go for the one in the cart personally. Most reviews show the X800Pro to be faster than a 9800XT. And you can get the X800Pro for less than a 9800XT and for just a little more than a 256 Meg 9800Pro. I too was going with the 256 9800Pro until I saw the price for this puppy. if it doesn,t go through...then I would go with the 9800.

Just my .02.

I would have trid accept after looking at this tread you know that they have already exausted the supply they are going to get and there is no telling when they'll get more. I'm not going to move my GF2 GTS out of my server again and I've been on this rage IIc too F-ing long! This thing barely has direct draw support!

I just ordered one :D can't wait I know i might have to wait a lil while who gives a flip heh

if you arent going to wait and get the 9800pro, why not just get the x800xt instead??

Erikin said:
I just ordered one :D can't wait I know i might have to wait a lil while who gives a flip heh
What price did you order it at? is this deal still going?

I just got off the phone with Outpost.com - guy said it was expected to ship today so finger's crossed...

Oh well - I don't have anything I can plug it into yet anyway :p

I really,

really really really really really hope mine gets shipped today.

: prays :

Is it still possible to order these cards for the cheaper price or what?

Check out my first post on the thread - all the info is there, and I think the deal is still good.

[H]Rabbit said:
Check out my first post on the thread - all the info is there, and I think the deal is still good.

0_o have you tried the links lately? They are not working and the one that is (to the other place) the price is 379. I've done my searching and I can't find it... thats when I posted "I think the deal is over" it was still in my cart for 329 but I'm going to skip it because reading this thread from first to last it seems as though the supply has been completely exausted and that any orders placed now would most likely not ship with this first batch. I could be wrong but meh.

Orded mine on the 18th, and just checked it today, 29th, and it still says back ordered or paritial backorded.

hope to have it by christmas : (

just called.. outpost.com has not yet recieved the X800's.. they are expected to be in on the 3rd.. :(

i also called today, the 29th, and they said they are expecting the x800's on the 3rd, same as above. i ordered mine around 9am, on whatever day I started this thread :rolleyes: ( as if it will help me any?! )

lol, called today, and they now say 'they will be in on the 5th'. christ! so, i'm keeping this order, and jumping on the x800xt order at gateway, i figure, one of them has to ship this year right?! :rolleyes:

Im holding on to my order until the pricewatch price is $336
They can't win the waiting game against me

What you need to do is have someone buy one at the regular price from them (if you all want to take up a collection I'll be happy to do it) and see when they get the card. If they are betting that the longer they hold off the less or the whole will drop their sale then if someone get one at the regular price then you can prove that they are just making you wait unfairly

Or, why dont you call and say you saw the price online at 399.00 and would like to order, but ask if they have them instock or when it would ship. Then you wouldn't have to order anything. it might work, but they still could lie I guess.

Unbelievable. I just had a dream before I woke up that my order page said "Shipped" (because today is the day they are supposed to get them in).

Too bad today is Saturday :(

AcneBrain said:
Unbelievable. I just had a dream before I woke up that my order page said "Shipped" (because today is the day they are supposed to get them in).

Too bad today is Saturday :(

Same here. My expected ship date is 7Jul, or Weds. I ordered back in 18Jun, lol.

Well they told me last monday so...
I still think someone should pretend to order one over the phone and ask if they are in stock.

I missed more days of work just camping for their shipment, thus losing more money than I've saved so far. :mad:

Unit-0 said:
I missed more days of work just camping for their shipment, thus losing more money than I've saved so far. :mad:

I know you're joking, but to me, that seems mostly stupid in the first place. I saw this post, decided to order, and ordered- and it's out for shipment now. Simple enough?

Back