Hot x800pro $329 shows as $399 till checkout

ARgArdfkl1234135132/4!!!!

I just called these shitheads and they are now saying they don't know when it will come in. I'm just about ready to say fuck it and go get a 6800GT at CompUSSR today.

that sux, all I care about is that I HAVE IT BEFORE AUGUST 3rd, I CAN"T TAKE THIS 64meg ti4200 MUCH LONGER

11 more days before it hits a month for me isnt that when they either ship it or cancel?

Well I couldn't wait, ordered on the 18 of june, almost a month, just cancelled my x800 order, but they did have the BFG 6800 OC instock, and I orded that one.

outpost

you know, i really, REALLY thought about cancelling, i did have over $700s worth of video cards on order (the x800pro and x800xt); especially since i had given my lil'nephew my 9700pro a day or two after i ordered the x800 (which was the day i started this thread). But you know, it has totally paid off! :p not so much because i have a rocking ass video card, but, since i've given up my 9700pro, i have since moved outta my folk's house, into my own, gotten a new desk (super soft) chair to sit in, got my klipsch thx 5.1s hooked up, got cable internet, and now my x800pro (x800xt is still out) . . .and to top it off, my girlfriend is outta town for the entire weekend. life doesn't get any better than this! I'm gonna leave this thread to you guys. i wish you the best of luck, and hang in there, (especially if do have a vid card to tide you over) it will payoff

Update.. recieved this today

Dear COLTON ,

Thank you for your order xxxxxxxx.

We apologize but the item(s) you ordered are still out of stock
and we are unable to provide a definite ship date.

Please let us know if you would like us to keep your order active
by calling us at 1-877-OUTPOST (International customers, please
call 1-860-927-2050) or e-mailing us at [email protected].
If you elect to keep your order active and agree to an indefinite
ship date, you may cancel your order any time prior to shipment.
If we do not hear from you within 30 business days, your order
will be cancelled.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Outpost.com
Customer Service Team

Tel: 1-877-OUTPOST
Tel: +1-860-927-2050
Fax: 1-860-927-8375
E-mail: [email protected]
http://www.outpost.com/entry?site=macs:outpost

I got tired of waiting and just called and cancelled, at least that part went quickly.

aradeath, I received the same email yesterday.
Didn't cancel mine. I'm holding out. Its too good of a price

Operaghost said:
aradeath, I received the same email yesterday.
Didn't cancel mine. I'm holding out. Its too good of a price

same, i shuld prolly call and tell them i dont want to cancel

aradeath said:
Update.. recieved this today

Dear COLTON ,

Thank you for your order xxxxxxxx.

We apologize but the item(s) you ordered are still out of stock
and we are unable to provide a definite ship date.

Please let us know if you would like us to keep your order active
by calling us at 1-877-OUTPOST (International customers, please
call 1-860-927-2050) or e-mailing us at [email protected].
If you elect to keep your order active and agree to an indefinite
ship date, you may cancel your order any time prior to shipment.
If we do not hear from you within 30 business days, your order
will be cancelled.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Outpost.com
Customer Service Team

Tel: 1-877-OUTPOST
Tel: +1-860-927-2050
Fax: 1-860-927-8375
E-mail: [email protected]
http://www.outpost.com/entry?site=macs:outpost

I've received absolutely nothing from them, not a follow-up message, NOTHING!. I did contact them and they said there's no estimated shiping date for your order. It has been a month as of today. I would like to hold out, but I don't think this deal is gonna' happen. *sigh*

Was at a Fry's in ALrington,, Tx. SUnday, there were NO nexgen cards on the shelf. Maybe ATi is still really behind the demand; you KNOW that Dell, Gateway, Alienware etc. are getting first dibs on these things.

I am sorry all you guys did not get your orders, but this just makes me feel all the more glad to have gotten my order, and correct with my decision to spend $340 at 2:30 AM.

The_Dominion said:
I am sorry all you guys did not get your orders, but this just makes me feel all the more glad to have gotten my order, and correct with my decision to spend $340 at 2:30 AM.

I don't feel good, after realizing that the 6800GT is going to whoop up on the X800 Pro... now I wish I had canceled it, or had more time to decide to do so :/

I received the same letter that was posted by aradeath above. I'm seriously considering canceling it and getting a 6800GT from CompUSSR. It costs more, but having all 16 pipes is quite nice, and I could have it in my hands today.

Edit: I just cancelled my order after seeing the doom3 benches. Glad they didn't ship the bastard on time now. :)

UPDATE.

I logged in today.
They cancelled my order. I however did not.

What a bag of dicks. :(

Back