Lian Li A01 htpc - watercooled - 56k warning

I'm stunned. That is simply amazing. I don't think I could ever give the words to describe the amount of WOW this thing has.

Nice job. These Cape Coras don't seem to be available in North America. :confused: I can't even find their Web site. The reviews I've read suggest that these work pretty well for passive units. I'd be interested in hearing how they perform.

Never mind how much time he took to build the rig...how long did it take to set up and edit all those pictures???!!!

It's beautiful...amazing workmanship. 10++

Quality all around!
Thanks for sharing
One question........
You Married?

i wish i was as good as you!! I probably could only spray paint the inside of my case but i don't have that much skill as you. But Very nice and the pictures too!!!

Very clean mod, just the way I like them! You have melded your excellent modding skills with your phenomenal photography skills and created a delicious (yum yum) worklog. I have to imagine that setting up the photos takes a good bit of time as well. Keep at it, I look forward to seeing more mods from you!

Subscribed. This is a beautiful project. I am patiently waiting to see more of your work! :)

Amazing work so far.

I'd not seen this case before. I like it, think I may replace my P180b.

Keep in mind it's for mATX motherboards.

That said, I love the project. Looks very, very quiet. I can only see a couple sources of noise: PSU, those two 80mm exhaust fans, and a pump. Do you have any plans for windowing the side panel so you can see your meticulous sleeving and white tubes?

Awesome work there Trem and thanks for sharing :)

Btw, do you work in Aerospace/Aviation ? :)

That is an awesome job. Very very professional looking. Actually more professional than many big companies. Well done.

Those pics are also very professional. Did you take all of those pics with a 20D and a 18-55mm? If so then it shows your skill even though you're using a cheap lens. Like the saying goes, it's not the equipment but the photographer behind the lens that makes a good picture.

That said, I love the project. Looks very, very quiet. I can only see a couple sources of noise: PSU, those two 80mm exhaust fans, and a pump. Do you have any plans for windowing the side panel so you can see your meticulous sleeving and white tubes?

i tested alll the fans before i started sleeving. psu and fans are so quitet - uneblievable. :eek: looks like i have to change some things in my second rig...
i don´t have plans for a window now.

Those pics are also very professional. Did you take all of those pics with a 20D and a 18-55mm? If so then it shows your skill even though you're using a cheap lens. Like the saying goes, it's not the equipment but the photographer behind the lens that makes a good picture.

i didn´t take them all with my eos 20d but i could have. the important thing is lighting. ;)

Those are some crazy good pictures... does you PS them all or do they just come out that good?

i put in the frames in photoshop but 80% of shots are out of the cam.

and again - thanks to all...:)

edit:

first pics of the psu:

The attention to detail in the project almost makes me tear up a bit. The photos are simply awespiring.

Great work! No window? You should seriously consider a nice cutout to showcase the internals, they look too clean not to show.

I find it sickening (in a good way) how you sleeved each wire...wow.

Forgive me if this question has already been posed, are the plastic parts to all of the water blocks, rapid prototyped ABS plastic?

I've done some work with rapid prototyping and it looks to me like the parts we've printed here in the lab. Its a really good idea if thats what the company did, allows for quick changes in design and a little customizing if requested.

I might have to start using the 3D printer for that same reason. :p

The mod is looking great and your attention to detail and photography are second to none. One thought I had was that you may be able to use liquid electrical tape to touch up certain components of the boards to help bring them in line with the theme. For instance, the tops of the aluminum capacitors in this picture. Of course, heat dissipation could be an issue.

I found it in both white and black, although I must admit I've never used it.

Pretty impressive work. The cables and photography both look amazing. I'm probably going to completely rip you off and mimic the idea.

I haven't seen the Coras for sale stateside in quite some time; they used to be available at Ppcs and frozencpu IIRC.

thank you guys for all your comments. :)

@PyroHoltz
it´s called delrin. the same like the ek supreme has.

@Nitrogen
thanks for the links but i don´t want to remove all the color. i think if it´s all black and white it will get a little bit boring.

@RonindeBeatrice
just let me finish it than you can copy what you want. :D

changed a little bit. added some black sleeve. it will make sense when you see the psu in the case:

and my tv- card arrived today:

Looks great man. I love your white tubing, it just looks so clean.

The cable sleeving is amazing too, some of the best I've ever seen. Top notch overall.

I wish I had the motivation, energy, and aesthetic eye to make my rigs this pretty. :p

I wish I had the motivation, energy, and aesthetic eye to make my rigs this pretty. :p

I second this. Marvelous work.
I think the only way I would be nearly as dedicated is if I already had a rig and this was a side project..

hey trem. i see your over here on [H] too. you know what i think of your work already. keep it up.

Are those S-Video and Composite outgoing connections? In other words, can a TV be connected to the card directly?

Are those S-Video and Composite outgoing connections? In other words, can a TV be connected to the card directly?

those are all incoming connections.

i can´t belive it ... i finished all modifications. :D
everything is sleeved - everything ist black or white - and i´m still alive...
i will make some pics of the final build this week. ;)

Back