• Like It

Votes: 52 51.0%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
RavenD said:
I'm still using the classic control pannel, because I have non-Unicode programs set to Russian, cause otherwise winamp doesnt recognize ID3 tags in russian, and it seems that the nVidia control pannel is non-unicode. I speak russian fluently, but when it comes to something specialized like computers, english is just that much easier.
I know this is off-topic but download the program Mp3Tag, you can convert all non-unicode Russian tags to Unicode tags so then they work in every app.

Banko said:
I know this is off-topic but download the program Mp3Tag, you can convert all non-unicode Russian tags to Unicode tags so then they work in every app.

Actually Banko, I applaud you for helping. Other than for discussions, forums are a great place to extend a helping hand.

I hate the new control software, and you know what sucks, I don't have that "Use Classic NVIDIA Control Panel" option. That option is just not there.

Deviationer said:
I hate the new control software, and you know what sucks, I don't have that "Use Classic NVIDIA Control Panel" option. That option is just not there.

It's there. It's on the white menu to the left when you click on the geforce tab. It's called Controll Pannel User interface. It's not in the new controll pannel, you need to access it the old school way by clicking the geforce tab in the advanced properties.

Back