NVIDIA G92s and G94 Reportedly Failing

And stock buyback needs to be illegal. If you have that cash, reinvest in the business to expand, research, someting useful.... or... cough it up in dividends to the OWNERS of the corporation... the shareholders. It was illegal for decades, and needs to go back to being. Too much opportunity for mischief.

Hmmm. nVidia has not been quiet about the laptop issue. In their earning statements, they flatout say they are taking a charge against future replacements of bad chips because of the laptop issue.

The G92\G94 issue is entirely separate. Why doesn't nVidia say anything? They have. Read back in the thread for a quote from nVidia reps that say that this is a big old pile of BS.

I am confused as to why i would see an Inq article on the front page of [H]. I'm wondering what Steve was drinking yesterday that would have gotten him to start posting junk news again after years of practically banning Inq stories.

nVidia is in a lose\lose situation about this. People give Charlie way WAY too much credit because he got one right for once in his life. You'll notice that except for the laptop chipset issue, Charlie has no sources or quotes about the desktop chip issues.

When an article goes from direct quoting of sources on one issue, then bleeds into no quotes and a lot of "seems like" and "almost as if" and the like, you need to turn your BS sensors on.

the 650/680-750i/790i crashing in videos is not BS... i have seen it.... steer clear of nvidia stuff right now.. and use INTEL and Ati. to be safe.

sorry to nvidia Fans. thats just how it is right now

reminds me of the old 7900gt's (are there any of those still running? lol)
will have to admit, the go7800 in my laptop is still ticking along.

I don't have any problems with my nvidia chipsets (AM2+ or LGA775) or GPUs.

Back