NVIDIA Stock Plummets

Just pay no attention to BlueStorm. I try to give everyone a fair shake, and to at least attempt at seeing the world from their point of view. I know I can be awful stubborn myself ...

But BlueStorm just loves pissing in to the wind, at least on this thread. If he enjoys his own pee in the face, let's just let him do his thing and put him on ::ignore::

Well, I've heard that urine is good for your complexion. I wouldn't know, but not that there is anything wrong with that.

Actually Kyle needs to take this advice. this is perfect, DO a review of the GTS250 and make it a hyperlink to the 9800GTX+ review. problem solved and he could further drive home the point.

I would love to see Kyle do this. LMAO. :D

What ? Rebranding cards ? They have and they will again: http://techreport.com/discussions.x/16366

It's in ATI's drivers...

Nice try, but all this was some internal naming scheme either intentional or otherwise within the .inf of the drivers. Fudzilla blew this one waaay out there. RV670 refers to id 9505 referenced for both 3series and 4series in the inf. Pretty obvious as the RV670 is not even in production so until there is an actual rebranded card in existence or one planned with cited sources other than Fudo try another excuse.

Cool, my 8800 GT is now a GTS 250. I should add that to my signature

Reprehensible behaviour by Nvidia. I see the stock value has risen slightly to $8

Back