OCCT - New Intel C2D Stabiltiy Testing application

I just wanted to report a bug and dunno if others did report this : When I run OCCT, it always detect my E4300 Allendale as Merom. I'm sure it's a stepping detection error since allendales is always 2 L2.

I just wanted to report a bug and dunno if others did report this : When I run OCCT, it always detect my E4300 Allendale as Merom. I'm sure it's a stepping detection error since allendales is always 2 L2.

iono mine, says allendale for e6300...
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

Thanks 4 the bta Tetedeiench:D
I feel guilty even asking but i know in rearlier versions you manged to have asus probe support. Is this still possible ??

I'm working on getting mbm running with my commando but at the moment am missing vcore, vdimm. Asus probe is the only utility that's complete.

Thanks again for the beta

Thanks 4 the bta Tetedeiench:D
I feel guilty even asking but i know in rearlier versions you manged to have asus probe support. Is this still possible ??

I'm working on getting mbm running with my commando but at the moment am missing vcore, vdimm. Asus probe is the only utility that's complete.

Thanks again for the beta

I can give it a shot.

There's however a problem with those softwares that doesn't provide a shared memory : i have to scan the whole window, getting all the strings out of it, and then select the right ones and make them into OCCT.

Asus probe support was relly really tricky. in fact, with Asus probe, those strings i'm reading does not exist until they are displayed once. That is : when you start Asus probe and the gui doesn't display the temps, i'll never read them. But as soon as they're displayed once, by click on a "monitoring" button for instance, i can read the value. what that means is i have to generate clicks so that those values can be read. And this is really tricky...

Core temp was really easy. The GUI is simple enough, they do have specific classes for their components, and as soon as the thing starts, you can get the values : perfect for OCCT support.

Plus, i don't think the GUI will change soon... it looks pretty monolithic as is.

Asus probe is another matter ;)

Now that i do have an Asus motherboard, i can look into it (yes, being able to run the program *is* a prerequisite :D). But i can't promise you anything. If there's a shared memoryof some sort, i can assure you i will support it. Without, it's a "let me have a look" at best :(

I just heard about systool, whch provides a shared memory. i'll try to support it :)

But i can't promise you anything. If there's a shared memoryof some sort, i can assure you i will support it
Thanks appreciate any effort greatly, as i'm sure many others will , your a star:D

Been using OCCT for about a month now. I'm still new to everything but I must say it is a very valuable tool in OC'ing. Thanks for making this available to everyone. :cool:

Hey I finally built a new computer (well I will tonight); was wanting to see how the OCCT progress is doing :)

Hey I finally built a new computer (well I will tonight); was wanting to see how the OCCT progress is doing :)

Still going through 1.1.1 betas... I don't have alot of time to program these days.

And there's something big that just started cooking... I'm sure you're going to like it. It's going to take a while to program though !

Yep, I like Occt also and for the same reasons: 30 minutes and you have a good idea of what's up. I like the beta direction of Auto 30 but x hrs as option. Occt seemed to detect trouble quicker than Orthos so I could get back at adjustments, but maybe just me.

I do the 8 hr Orthos or Prime thing in the end anyway, so both are great.

I stopped using any temp monitoring interface due to slow load times. I just have the monitor running at the same time.

I finished building my computer (10 hours omgosh) and I will use this program exclusively :) Keep up the good work!

Very nice tool. Accurate system info too. In spite of having my CPU multi lowered it still detects my CPU speed correctly, kudos. :)

Thanks! Just used it to confirm 30 min stability of my new build! (e4300 & 965P-DS3 @ 2.4Ghz)

Back