Official G90 Bechmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, Nvidia pwns ATI!!! ATI 720 is only going to score 21,000!!

pwnage ATI suxors!! :)

Dude, where did you get that desktop background. I like it. Plz email it to me. Thx in advance.

chrisf6969 said:
Dude, where did you get that desktop background. I like it. Plz email it to me. Thx in advance.

I hear it is the new background for windows longhord. You have to have the new WFG 3d desktop installed in order to run it.

jon_k said:
I hear it is the new background for windows longhord. You have to have the new WFG 3d desktop installed in order to run it.

Yeah and only WGF 10.5 compliant hardware can render it (like the G110 I just got in for review purposes) because it uses super-extended SM7.0 hardware culling rendering with multiple FP64 render targets. :p So obviously the picture is photoshopped since it was only run on the measly G90 or whatever. Slow-ass pile of crap.

:D

jon_k said:

f&(*&32, I wanted it. damn 256-bit precision desktop WGF 1.0!! muther fu](34s

yeah what an upgrade !!!

maybe you're able to draw.....ehm i meant take some pix of that beast??
:D

Fine i'll dilvulge my insider secrets.

Ha!!:

eleventeen hundred.JPG
[/IMG]

Eat your heart out ATi!

(Wipes tears of joy from his eyes)
OMG this is awesome. Some of the best laughs I've head in a while. Obviously very talented......

Viper87227 said:
You mean to tell me there is no SLI?

Sli would be pointless due to the Flux capacitor on the G90. since there is no way for the 2 different cards in SLI with the flux capacitors to have the same phase varience.

Basically you card would be out of sync with the other and then half your computer would dissappear and the resulting explosion could obliterate the entire universe.

thought since we are only talking about a low level quantum GPU, the destruction would probably be limited to our portion of the galaxy.

CodeWaste said:
yeah sure!! No problem. I just need an email address. :p

huge_E-Penis@[email protected]

When should I expect this card? Will I be the first to use this card? How is it under very low temperatures since I'm planning to overclock ? Is 300GW PSU enough? I have a transformer outside my house that I can plug it into.

Do I need a monitor or do i just connect it to my eye-ball ?

Is it digital or analog. I can't handle analog well. It gives me the shits.

btw .. can you put on the reciept that it cost only $60 US so that I won't have to pay duties on it.

Thanks

mohammedtaha said:
huge_E-Penis@[email protected]

When should I expect this card? Will I be the first to use this card? How is it under very low temperatures since I'm planning to overclock ? Is 300GW PSU enough? I have a transformer outside my house that I can plug it into.

Do I need a monitor or do i just connect it to my eye-ball ?

Is it digital or analog. I can't handle analog well. It gives me the shits.

btw .. can you put on the reciept that it cost only $60 US so that I won't have to pay duties on it.

Thanks

ROFLOL.....i was laughing so hard i started crying on this....

BTW where is the flux capasitor located on this beast?

And do you think -465C vapo will give me a good oc on the card? :D

You can expect a whitebox version of this card in about 5 minutes.

Well you'll probably be the first person who is not an insider to have this card. its very rare you know. I hear TSMC is having tape out problems with the flux capacitors of this card. The card typically runs about at about 5C. so you should be able to get a pretty good overclock. you just dont want to clock it too high because then you have the problem of the whole universe......galaxy....... exploding.....uh... thing.

300GW should be more than enough, as long as your PSU is powered by a quantum singularity or something like that.

eyeballs are not nessecary for using this card, just plug it into the back of your head and then push the load button on your screen.

dont worry about getting the trots, this thing will use mass production of RNA molecules for when your brain goes through it cell mitosis.

The only thing you ahve to worry about is if you have a surge protector on you. Trials have shown that if there is even a small powersurge, users suddenly become distracted and keyboards become clogged up. ;)

and i can get you this for pennies as long as you sign the NDA. :p

i NEEEEEEEEED some g90's in SLI!!!!! will my matter/antimatter reactor be enough? I got at least several terawatts.

CodeWaste said:
and i can get you this for pennies as long as you sign the NDA. :p

woot. woot .. I just got it .. Customs was taking their sweet ass time .. They couldn't figure out what it was. UPS called me and said that they will issue a broker for me, although they usually don't handle Uber video cards for computer haxors. She said the customs guys didn't even give them any trouble. I know the reciept did the trick. :D

So I just hooked it up and I forgot to plug the special molex jigga tongle and my quantum power distributor frame analyzer went off. I noticed what you said about the issues with the card so I quickly hooked it up and I got 250K in 3dmark05. I think I need to use driver cleaner to get a better score.

I'll be back with updates.

P.S. The hsf is awesome.

mohammedtaha said:
woot. woot .. I just got it .. Customs was taking their sweet ass time .. They couldn't figure out what it was. UPS called me and said that they will issue a broker for me, although they usually don't handle Uber video cards for computer haxors. She said the customs guys didn't even give them any trouble. I know the reciept did the trick. :D

So I just hooked it up and I forgot to plug the special molex jigga tongle and my quantum power distributor frame analyzer went off. I noticed what you said about the issues with the card so I quickly hooked it up and I got 250K in 3dmark05. I think I need to use driver cleaner to get a better score.

I'll be back with updates.

P.S. The hsf is awesome.
ROOFLES

HELLO, I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CARD. I HAVE 10,000,000 DOLLARS SITTING IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, BUT I CANNOT ACCESS IT DIRECTLY. I WILL SEND YOU A PAYMENT OF 4363974 DOLLARS AFTER I RECIEVE NOTICE THAT THE ITEM HAS SHIPPED. I WILL BE SENDING MONEY BY WESTERN UNION WIRE-TRANSFER. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NIGERIAN.SCAM@YOUAREANIDIOTIFYOUFALLFORONEOFTHESETHINGS.IAM1337.COM

edit: stupid email address is too long, it gets cut ;(

CodeWaste said:
Fine i'll dilvulge my insider secrets.

Ha!!:

eleventeen hundred.JPG
[/IMG]

Eat your heart out ATi!

Thats only the GTX series.... b/c the Ultra has a flux capacitor right next to the power supply circuitry. It supplies the necessary 1.2 jiggawatts and prevents transgeneration time warping. (Or causing yourself to not exist by interfering with your mom in the past.)

mohammedtaha said:

You are using teh Omega 86327,112.5 dr1vers, right? Just use the sonic transducer in the 342nd tab on the left, under submenu T (you have to change the oct value, friggin n00bzor!)

-SEAL

GTPoompt said:
HELLO, I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CARD. I HAVE 10,000,000 DOLLARS SITTING IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, BUT I CANNOT ACCESS IT DIRECTLY. I WILL SEND YOU A PAYMENT OF 4363974 DOLLARS AFTER I RECIEVE NOTICE THAT THE ITEM HAS SHIPPED. I WILL BE SENDING MONEY BY WESTERN UNION WIRE-TRANSFER. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NIGERIAN.SCAM@YOUAREANIDIOTIFYOUFALLFORONEOFTHESETHINGS.IAM1337.COM

edit: stupid email address is too long, it gets cut ;(

LOL

I AM A EX-NIGERIAN ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER AND I HAVE 1000000000 DOLLARS I MUST GIVE AWAY BEFORE IT IS TAKEN FROM ME. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS THE LUCKY ONE. GIVE ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND I WILL DEPOSIT IT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN 10 DAYS.

edit: lol on a sidenote this is the funniest thread to come around in a LONG time

SEALTeamSix said:
You are using teh Omega 86327,112.5 dr1vers, right? Just use the sonic transducer in the 342nd tab on the left, under submenu T (you have to change the oct value, friggin n00bzor!)

-SEAL

:mad: I just formatted Windows, I think the quantum processor left my dog in a super-imposed state. Now he craves electricity. He chewed at the dongle and I got hard drive errors. I just re-installed Windows. Re-installed the drivers and corrected the problem Omega 86327,112.5 dr1vers. I got 500K points !!1!! I can't flipping believe it. I thought my brain was deceiving me but it was 500K no word of lie.

I'm sorry guys, I cant get it on Futuremarks website because I have a cracked version and I can't post pics because I'm on ultra-fibre optical connection. It's soo fast that the picture doesn't get uploaded.

I'll try to under clock the ultra-fibre optical card to post a picture.

btw .. the hookup to the back of my head is pretty nice ... hurts a little but you know what they say. No pain, no gain.

Eva_Unit_0 said:
LOL

I AM A EX-NIGERIAN ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER AND I HAVE 1000000000 DOLLARS I MUST GIVE AWAY BEFORE IT IS TAKEN FROM ME. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS THE LUCKY ONE. GIVE ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND I WILL DEPOSIT IT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN 10 DAYS.

edit: lol on a sidenote this is the funniest thread to come around in a LONG time

HELLO I AM EX NIGURIEN ROIATLY. PLEEZE IGNOR THE FACT THAT I CANNOT SPELL NIGURIEN OR ROIATLY AND SEND ME THE CARD. I WILL GIVE YOU 100000000000 UNITED SATTES DOLLURS IN RETURN.

anyways, could I get one too? it'd be a great upgrade from my unter 1337 card. (see sig) my email address is invisible... search around untill you find it...

OMG GUYS I FOUND THIS CARD ON EBAY ALREADY!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO BID ON IT. BUT THE GUY HAS NO FEEDBACK.... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?

675b0i

PLZ TELL ME SOON!!!!

GTPoompt said:
OMG GUYS I FOUND THIS CARD ON EBAY ALREADY!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO BID ON IT. BUT THE GUY HAS NO FEEDBACK.... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?

675b0i

PLZ TELL ME SOON!!!!

hahaha sucka4 for posting that h3r3, I ahve my e-b4y h4x ready, i am going to get this card first, then every g1rl on teh web will want to have s3x with me, since my e-pen0r will be huge!!!!11

I heard that the major competitor to this card recently framed it for the murder of an entire bus full of children.

And that it cheats on benchmarks of course.

drizzt81 said:
hahaha sucka4 for posting that h3r3, I ahve my e-b4y h4x ready, i am going to get this card first, then every g1rl on teh web will want to have s3x with me, since my e-pen0r will be huge!!!!11

I already have it.

You should see all the girls at my place ... They love my card .. they get orgasms as soon as I plug it to the bag of their heads ..

nah, the one on ebay is the full thing, you got scammed. the one you bought only has a 3992395293 bit memory bus. You must have bought the SE (Stupid Edition)

While the full one has a memory bus 99999999999999999999 and pixel shader 93629864.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back