OSX86 Cracked!

my VMWare emulation isnt that bad, but after i get an X2 3800+, ill definately be running OS X natively. :D

finally, the power of the mac will be mine!! :cool:

Ok, i got it native now. I cannot say how I did it...and I seemed to have done it alot simpler than any guides i have seen. But the only problem is, when OSx is loading, it finishs then a transparent yellow screen comes up and says I must restart the computer in like 4 languages... So i am stuck there...can anyone help?

woot i got it working...i used verbose mode...shouldnt make a difference, but it worked. only problem, ps2 keyboard =( time to buy an adapter

I find it funny that I created a thread in the Apple forum that merely pointed to a website with a list of hardware that *should* be very close to the technical hardware inside the DevKit PC Apple is renting developers and it was locked down post haste and then deleted - yet this thread loaded with pics of people (supposedly) running the pirated and highly illegal copy of the DevKit OSx86 release for Intel continues to thrive.

Posting a link to a list of hardware that closely matches the Developer Transition Kit components could hardly be considered a "warez" link unless you're meaning "HARDwarez" that you can go out and legally buy for whatever reason you choose.

Are the Mods around here just selective or on vacation?

bb

I have a sager 9860, fast as hell... I got VMware and am downloading the mac os x86 iso right now.. I have a pdf file that tells the steps... Should only be a little bit till I have a mac. Tee-hee :cool:

I have it loaded on an HP dc7100 tower. No VMWare, just a straight load from the DVD. It runs great, but I don't know how to do very much.

Back