2851058445_1f5daf6241_b.jpg

2851892488_3dd411ba87_b.jpg

2851893226_4b520e1e03_b.jpg

2851059795_7b5a0a29f1_b.jpg

3x 22" LG (FLATRON L227WTG) Monitors
TOTALLY FREAKEN AMAZING!!!!!

2851891492_cc426b923e_b.jpg

A few more pictures if intersted

Renner, Nice setup ...but this thread is dedicated to the Geeks.com lcd dual arm mount. We've all seen your setup in the Workstation and LCD threads, you don't have to spam it :D

Mind sending me a copy of Windows Home Server?
Also nice setup, what size are the monitors?

:)

19" on top.
24" on the bottom.

The 19s are temporary untill I can find a couple cheap wide screen LCDs to replace them with... or I am considering moving the 24"s to the top and placing a 30" on the desk below.

$1100 for a single LCD is hard to swallow.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
TheSandman2236 Renner, Nice setup ...but this thread is dedicated to the Geeks.com lcd dual arm mount. We've all seen your setup in the Workstation and LCD threads, you don't have to spam it
thought it was 4 all :C
(i feel stupid now)

prodigee what camera are you using???
Pentax K10 w/ 100mm Wide

Here are my new stands at home, already had these at the office. Acer 19" X193W. MIKAEL desk w/ glass top.

My one, and only, complaint is that with smaller monitors the stand takes up a lot of depth. Eats up precious desk real estate. The front of the monitors to the back of the mount is 11" of wasted space.

dsc3028yd3.jpg

EDIT: You can remove the middle extension from each side of the mount (the one with the second clippy in it). I can still get the 19"s to touch, tweaked/angled in a little which is perfect. Distance is now 6", way better than 11".

I just got a Westinghouse LVM-37W3SE and would not be using the dual monitor arms anymore, if some wants to buy them, pm me.

What's the biggest size these can handle on average?

Do you buy the one that can take 4 seperately or all they all upgradeable.

These look great!!!

Has anyone had issues with the arm mount leaving scuff marks, indentations, or cracks in their desks (specifically the Ikea Galant)? I have a Galant desk, but am somewhat hesitant to get this dual monitor arm mount for this reason.

I suppose I could always put something down between the clamps to protect the desk itself.

I don't have a galant, but I don't have any problems with scuff marks. The bottom might dent it in a bit, but you would never notice it, and there is a lot of surface area on the top, so it shouldn't be a concern.

The top also has a rubber/foam underside. The bottom clamps would be the only damaging part, but its the bottom of the desk so no worries.

Has anyone had issues with the arm mount leaving scuff marks, indentations, or cracks in their desks (specifically the Ikea Galant)? I have a Galant desk, but am somewhat hesitant to get this dual monitor arm mount for this reason.

I suppose I could always put something down between the clamps to protect the desk itself.

I've been using mine on my Fredrik desk, which is made of the same material as the Galant, and have seen no marks from it. It comes with a bit of foam on the part that rests on the actual desk surface, so it really don't leave any marks. Plus, the desk surface itself has proven to be surprisingly sturdy, so go for it!

(I just recently moved, so I can post pics of mine in a couple of days when I finally have everything hooked up.)

I can't seem to locate the quad monitor stand anywhere. Anyone know who has them in stock?

Thanks in a advance.

I just moved to a 30" display so I don't need my 'ebay/geeks.com' mount anymore. I'm not sure how much to ask for it. >_>

still searching vigorously for one of these ... appears most online sellers don't carry them anymore

anyone with some suggestions?

anyone else parting ways with theirs PM me with the asking price please

thx

still searching vigorously for one of these ... appears most online sellers don't carry them anymore

anyone with some suggestions?

anyone else parting ways with theirs PM me with the asking price please

thx

cputopia.com had said they were trying to get them back. I sent them an email and was able to sneak two from them. Give it a try.

cputopia.com had said they were trying to get them back. I sent them an email and was able to sneak two from them. Give it a try.

i just dropped them a line. hopefully they will be able to help me out. thanks!

Hey guys, I have a question. Would it be possible to mount this device upside down? The reason I ask is because the desk I have does not have a lip on the back of it to clamp the monitor stand to. However I have a shelf on my desk that it would easily be able to clamp to. I assume this would then just require mounting the monitors "upside down" on the VESA mounts which when combined with the overall upside down stand would make the monitors right side up. If this seemed a little confusing, I included a picture to describe what I mean.

<WARNING> The following picture was made in MS Paint in under 2 minutes.
Link

It might work...

Only question is if the shelf can handle all that weight... ?

Back