Post your "rate my cables" here

sdk said:
if my computer does get taken away when school starts, (mom thinks i need to get my grades up, even tho she dun understand that is the easiest part of school) i am gonna mod 2 more cases, a dragon server case, i got some really really god ideas, and gonna make a media shuttle

also I mite take everything out and rebuild it.

sucks man.. my mom thinks the same thing and ive been on it 24/7 during the summer.... lol. Time to turn off my comp and use the behind the mobo tray technique!

ha sucks for you guys.. if my mom takes my computer away i will fail in school because my school is online... :D

about your cables. take 2 power lines from the pwu and put them infront and take the rest and put them behind the mobo tray or the drive cages then plug all your fans into the ones behind the tray or cages and take the two infront for your cd roms hard drives video card.

geh, i still get on it, I always find a way, my main concern is cal im, mon and thursday matches or whatever it is.

i mean fuck i'd understand do your homework 1st then go on, but she brings up this shit about lying about hw, i mean, all kids do that

then again, i have been doing this since grade 8, i wonder hrm....

sdk said:
geh, i still get on it, I always find a way, my main concern is cal im, mon and thursday matches or whatever it is.

i mean fuck i'd understand do your homework 1st then go on, but she brings up this shit about lying about hw, i mean, all kids do that

then again, i have been doing this since grade 8, i wonder hrm....

heh....sounds pretty bad.

Man, I'm so glad my parnets have no control over my computer or I'd be REALLY pissed. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
heh....sounds pretty bad.

Man, I'm so glad my parnets have no control over my computer or I'd be REALLY pissed. ;)
i have control over my parents computers cus i know more... they see me with computers as a way of me learning and they support it and they cant take away my computers because if they do, i take away THEIR computers... muahahahhahaaa :D

15 rite now, 16 in december, i ain't a dipshit, but i guess i pissed her off one to many times,

this does work kids..

"Mom, would you rahter me be on my computer, or be outside with friends getting hussled to buy and smoke drugs"

"Well not really"

"Thats what I thought"

wayne said:
i have control over my parents computers cus i know more... they see me with computers as a way of me learning and they support it and they cant take away my computers because if they do, i take away THEIR computers... muahahahhahaaa :D

Thats what I always tell me little brother when he's lipping off.......cus I'm the only one who keeps that POS running so he can play Unreal.....it's all good. :)

sdk said:
15 rite now, 16 in december, i ain't a dipshit, but i guess i pissed her off one to many times,

this does work kids..

"Mom, would you rahter me be on my computer, or be outside with friends getting hussled to buy and smoke drugs"

"Well not really"

"Thats what I thought"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA o i love it...

i have been thinking about it and they couldnt even pick up my computer its soo heavy

anyway back on subject.

im trying to find my camera to take pictures but its no where to be seen :(

It works.

Also if you wanna go gaming.

"Mom and Dad, I have been thinking about becoming a cosmetidic (sp) serugon (sp). I really think that going to this tornament will help my hand eye coordination so that I may be the best in my field. I Know that you will not hamper my dreams"

(not enough energy to fix my spelling

yo i got almost everything hidden, except for one thing: the cold cathode cables! i had it all in the back, but apparently nothing powered on from one of my power supply cables... imagine that! ill work on it a bit more tommorow, but it looks great so far. I need to figure out why the cable wasnt working.... Also, my main dvd burner wont work! im in serious need of help here!!!!

DRJ1014 said:
they couldnt even pick up my computer its soo heavy
Heh, who needs to pick up a computer, yanking a cord or 3 does wonders to keep you from using it ;) No mouse, no keyboard, nice paperweight :D

well i have about 10 mice in my room a couple keyboards a bunch of power cables i think im set. also the biggy a lock on my door and case so that cant get in and turn it offf :D im thinking about making this box that goes on the back to cover the psu cable that locks so it cant be unpluged

If I sold drugs my mom would blame it on the computer somehow :confused:

EDIT: Ummm hay guys this is all good and fun but we're WAY off topic.

i know we are way off topic let me go bug my brother for his camera

dargon said:
Heh, who needs to pick up a computer, yanking a cord or 3 does wonders to keep you from using it ;) No mouse, no keyboard, nice paperweight :D
back then when i didnt know a thing about computers yet, my dad used to limit my time on the computer by hiding the mouse from our single family POS computer... now, its harder cus theres soo many modded mouses for him to find, hahahah

and power cords, mann, i got like, 20 of those... but its all cool cus hes ok with me on the computer but just complains a lot when i dont budge from the seat

wayne said:
back then when i didnt know a thing about computers yet, my dad used to limit my time on the computer by hiding the mouse from our single family POS computer... now, its harder cus theres soo many modded mouses for him to find, hahahah

and power cords, mann, i got like, 20 of those... but its all cool cus hes ok with me on the computer but just complains a lot when i dont budge from the seat
haha same here

i once was ground and was made to go outside :D

cornelious0_0 said:
Thats what I always tell me little brother when he's lipping off.......cus I'm the only one who keeps that POS running so he can play Unreal.....it's all good. :)
haha, i control my brother too cept with cs... and i win my parents favor by offering power of control and i also control my brother by limiting his computer time of a 450mhz celeron and onboard video... thus, i have become the monopoly of my house :D :D :D

here's mine :)
Sep01002.jpg

Sep01005.jpg

my custom southbridge heatsink :D
Sep01006.jpg

Sep01003.jpg

i know.....i know.....my webcam's shit :mad:

EDIT:- if you look in the pics you'll notice that my cpu fan is held on by cable ties , because my original one broke

Not bad dude, there are a few insignificant things I'd fix up a bit, but overall it does look pretty good.

Don't worry about the webcam.....still outdoes my Digicam. ;)

EDIT: oooooo, i just realised something......let me guess......MSI GeForce4 Ti4200? Looks Identical to the 64MB MSI i had "back in the day"....what a great card that was.

cornelious0_0 said:
Not bad dude, there are a few insignificant things I'd fix up a bit, but overall it does look pretty good..

thx :) , and can you tell me what i have to fix up???

cornelious0_0 said:
EDIT: oooooo, i just realised something......let me guess......MSI GeForce4 Ti4200? Looks Identical to the 64MB MSI i had "back in the day"....what a great card that was.

yeah it is a great card, i can play doom 3 1024x768, high settings (with some tweaking) :D

elite.mafia said:
also... the other sidepanel is broken somehow and wont come off.. the screw turns but doesnt move. I might take the mobo out when i hav time and try and force the side panel off.... Ya its a mess tho so help me out here.
You have a KME case. I have too have one...

Here are PICS of my system when I had it in my Wavemaster case. Then I decided the door REALLY got on my nerves. (I promised I would have a system without a door, after having a "dragon" for 2 years, and the black "hydraulic" case before that) Anyway, I saw the black Wavemaster back a couple of pages, so I thought I would post these.

Wavemaster
wavemaster1.jpg

wavemaster3.jpg

wavemaster4.jpg

Praetorian
praetorian1.jpg

praetorian2.jpg

praetorian3.jpg

praetorian4.jpg

Think those 2 cases look similar? :D

DRJ1014 said:
well i have about 10 mice in my room a couple keyboards a bunch of power cables i think im set. also the biggy a lock on my door and case so that cant get in and turn it offf :D im thinking about making this box that goes on the back to cover the psu cable that locks so it cant be unpluged
my friends dad has like a strict limiting on his computer usage so when my friends on the computer wayy too long or playing on his playstation too much, his dad goes downstairs to the powerbox and shuts off the power for that room

hehhe, mean... but it works

wayne said:
my friends dad has like a strict limiting on his computer usage so when my friends on the computer wayy too long or playing on his playstation too much, his dad goes downstairs to the powerbox and shuts off the power for that room

hehhe, mean... but it works

That's sick dude, I didnt' know people actually DID that. Shit, if my dad pulled that kinda crap I don't know what I'd say/do. I've got a kick ass surge bar on my comp so I ain't worried about anything being damaged.....but he don't have to know that. ;)

I mean, he threatens to "pull the plug".....but he doesn't dare. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
That's sick dude, I didnt' know people actually DID that. Shit, if my dad pulled that kinda crap I don't know what I'd say/do. I've got a kick ass surge bar on my comp so I ain't worried about anything being damaged.....but he don't have to know that. ;)

I mean, he threatens to "pull the plug".....but he doesn't dare. :p
yea, i know... but my friends already used to it so no biggie.. plus, his comp is a POS and it breaks a lot so they're used to it

I say we all invest in our favorite mobo companies to develop wireless mobos! Yeah!

Back