screens of HL2 ?

bipolar said:
Here's some shots, up through Ravenholm. Click for bigger images, natch.

Is there anyway to set up the screenies like that in photobucket? I wish I could make thumbnails with photobucket.

me and my squad. my squad of all ladies is pretty freaked out hehe, but they fight well. the facial expressions are so believable, especially at 1600x1200. just beautiful. photobucket can't handle the 1600x1200 shot so heres a 1024x768.

hl2pic1.jpg

there's that d*** blue tower again. and what's with all those video screens?

Tiny said:
Is there anyway to set up the screenies like that in photobucket? I wish I could make thumbnails with photobucket.
No idea. Registration is free on imageshack, and you get 20 "points" to start off with, meaning you can upload 20 images at once if you like. Automatically generates the thumbnails and ubb code too.

bipolar said:
No idea. Registration is free on imageshack, and you get 20 "points" to start off with, meaning you can upload 20 images at once if you like. Automatically generates the thumbnails and ubb code too.
Doing it right now thanks...got some CSS screens to put up.

CS:S....for those that had requested it. Sorry about the jaggies I forgot to turn up the AA, I had to turn it down for something I was testing and forgot to turn it back up for these, sorry.

These are the Italy map and the Dust map, there are more, but I thought I would just start with these.

Yes, that is my custom spray and yes....it dances. :D

*p.s. pay no mind to the fps stat at the top of some of them, I had HL2 running in the background when I grabbed these.

While not the greatest detail, I'm surprised nobody brought up the crashed computer yet........

hl2_screenshot1.jpg

Mobility Radeon 9600, 1024x768, AA off, 4x AF

GuruX said:
While not the greatest detail, I'm surprised nobody brought up the crashed computer yet........

I laughed my ass off when I saw that...they're all over the place

jt731 said:
I laughed my ass off when I saw that...they're all over the place

Heh, just like real life... Personally, I thought that all the blue screened computers added to the realism of the game. HAHAHHAA!

cornelious0_0 said:
Hehe, how about this one from Eli's lab.....good ol' Asus. :p

d1_eli_010050.jpg

thems be fugly boxen! shoot them full of holes (and post pics of what happens, if anything)

starhawk said:
thems be fugly boxen! shoot them full of holes (and post pics of what happens, if anything)

I would, except after finally getting UNstuck in a certain area (it's always some retardedly simple thing) I'm a good way into chapter 13, with only 2 chapters to go 'till the end of the game. I wanna get it finished by the end of the weekend if I can. :)

Back