Shuttle SN25P XPC

FerrisBuller

Weaksauce
Shuttle XPC SN25P: Wicked fast, exceptional expansion
The first SFF computer to offer the best of both world's with HyperTransport and PCI-E

Can anyone tell me if these have hit the States yet?

I've been at a few sites, NewEgg, Directron, mwave, but can't seem to locate.

Thanks.

J...

I've been looking for a few days now, no luck. Rumors were that it was supposed to be released Feb 22nd but that date came and went.

GaleForce said:
I've been looking for a few days now, no luck. Rumors were that it was supposed to be released Feb 22nd but that date came and went.

Yeah, the URL I attached gave the release date:

http://global.shuttle.com/ADVNews/NewsDetail.asp?CTID={538DE33D-CCBC-48FD-A5CB-6AADC57077AE

I thought NewEgg for sure, but no luck.

Thanks.

FerrisBuller said:
Shuttle XPC SN25P: Wicked fast, exceptional expansion
The first SFF computer to offer the best of both world's with HyperTransport and PCI-E

Can anyone tell me if these have hit the States yet?

I've been at a few sites, NewEgg, Directron, mwave, but can't seem to locate.

Thanks.

J...

Look in here click the links....
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=873940

Just about 1/2 way down the SFF page LOOK.... :eek:

I've seen the reviews and the pictures. I need a release date. "Soon" doesn't cut it for me. :D

GaleForce said:
I've seen the reviews and the pictures. I need a release date. "Soon" doesn't cut it for me. :D

Read again. One article states its already out in Taiwan and should hit the States in about a week...Different vendors will stock accordingly....

...but if anyone spots this puppy I'd like to know also

Yes it was "released" on feb 22, that was more of a paper release though.

Shuttle has stated that the first units should start showing up sometime around mid march, with real availability not any time until april.

Erasmus354 said:
Yes it was "released" on feb 22, that was more of a paper release though.

Shuttle has stated that the first units should start showing up sometime around mid march, with real availability not any time until april.

OK... many thanks. April... sh*t.

SN25P is officialy out.

They have it on Global Shuttle web page. So much I have followed as soon as it's on global page local stores start getting them.

MD

MD said:
SN25P is officialy out.

They have it on Global Shuttle web page. So much I have followed as soon as it's on global page local stores start getting them.

MD

SN25P

Probably not until April...

Oh and before someone gives me an earful about "it was released the 22nd" and that crap I really don't care when it came out... I care when I can get it. :D

The Shuttle rep at SFFTech has stated most resellers will have it in stock near the end of March.

Besides the look of the case (I don't think it looks that good based off the pictures in the reviews), overall I think it's the most complete shuttle yet. I've been waiting for a shuttle with SATA (for better airflow?), supports Athlon 64, pci-e (for future upgrades), and an nforce chipset (once VIA, and never again :mad: ). What do you guys think? Will this be the best SFF system yet or is there another SFF you like better?

Eric

For some reason, with some things, pictures don't do them justice. I have a feeling this shuttle is going to be very sleek looking. Dunno, just my opinion. I do kind of like the other 939 one's style better (forgot the model name) but I think that the P chassis is going to look great in person.

Well I have SN95G5 and it's slick.
On other hand I've build SB81P for a friend of mine and in person it's much nicer then on Pics. Plastic covers feel bit cheepo but look cool. Also I've screwed those two foots and it looks damn good.
P chasis is almost perfect. When I've builded it I've felt very hot air comming out on side. In a second I was in BIOS checking CPU temp it it was acceptable for Presscot CPU and noise level. Bumping fan on middle lowered in mether of a second whole 10C.
With smart fan and installing XP and bringing files from old mashine back and still ICE fans never became more noisy and CPU temps never went over 49 C.

Only problem I've seen with P chassisis that it doesn't fit in My carry bag :) My G5 chassis fits :)

MD

MD said:
Well I have SN95G5 and it's slick.
On other hand I've build SB81P for a friend of mine and in person it's much nicer then on Pics. Plastic covers feel bit cheepo but look cool. Also I've screwed those two foots and it looks damn good.
P chasis is almost perfect. When I've builded it I've felt very hot air comming out on side. In a second I was in BIOS checking CPU temp it it was acceptable for Presscot CPU and noise level. Bumping fan on middle lowered in mether of a second whole 10C.
With smart fan and installing XP and bringing files from old mashine back and still ICE fans never became more noisy and CPU temps never went over 49 C.

Only problem I've seen with P chassisis that it doesn't fit in My carry bag :) My G5 chassis fits :)

MD

Cool.... I'm not planning on carrying it anywhere, LAN parties, etc... I'm just looking for something different which utilizes less space. It's got to fly though!! :cool:

Well SN95G5 flys allready I belive SN25P is going to be atleast on same level :)

MD

Back