SN25P User's Guide

think this site is very good I want to build a shuttle system one for every day use I dont play many games.. getting every thing from ..newegg....SN25P box.....amd 3700 sandeigo cpu....raptor 74gb hard drive...gt 6800 viedo card....1mb xms pc3200 on sale this si my first build will this system be a constient,every day all day working box??? if some one has a similar box write ...skip

I do not know if anyone still reads this thread, but I got tired of the built in card reader not working properly. It worked well in USB1 mode..but whenever I put the bios into USB2 it would lock up and give me errors. All other USB2 items worked perfectly (After doing the X2 update and all the guide stuff). I tried everything, even updating all the drivers in Device manager and was ready to pull the dang thing out and shoot it with my deer rifle, when I figured...its USB...its supposed to be hot plugandplay able. So I had my computer booted up and (by GOSH I broke my own computer rule and stuck my hand inside a computer with the power on) I pulled the plug on the card reader itself. I heard the little noise that it was unplugged. I then reinstalled it (HOT mind you..I had reseated the dang cable probably 225 times cold before) and it beeped at me again....and BEHOLD the dang thing works now! I think I am going to have to put a tamper detection sticker on the side of the case..and only remove the cover to blow the dust out! Anyways...if you absolutely cannot get the card reader to work. Try to disconnect it and connect it while the computer is on.....It fixed over a year of headaches and frustrations..

Even if This helps only 1 person...I have done my job

Thanks

Back