The Coolermaster Gallery

to you, $270 for a case is unreasonable, but to me, its reasonable. to other people, $160(price of Stacker) for a case is unreasonable, but to you, its reasonable. just put things in perspective.

Max PC reviewed both the Silverstone TJ03 and Stacker in that issue, so they knew the capabilities of both cases, yet they chose the TJ03.

the Stacker is a VERY good case on its own. it has alot going for it, expansion, cooling, size, aluminum construction. but IMO, it lacks the elegance that would make it a true flagship case. Silverstone TJ03 and past Coolermaster ATC cases had it, but the Stacker doesnt quiet "stack" up......

does anyone know if the black Praetorian is piano black? I have a CM ATC201 that I love.. and the Praetorian looks almost like it.. but I can't tell.. if not.. anyone know where to get old ATC201's?

[..::magnetik::..]

nope, I use them in my customers rigs, they are slightly shiny but by no means piano black

the stacker is no where close to be being classy and flag ship. The wave master, is the flagship, its very clean and classy, decent construction (no CDROM rails, the front fans cant be removed). The silverstone flagship is very nice, its out of my price range, but if i would get an extra 100. i would DEFINATLEY spend the 300 on the case.

topcat989 said:
umm, no. The stacker will rock for quite some time yet. ;)

There really isnt such a thing as an out dated case, a case is really personal, its your opinion. my praetorian is new to me but its been around a while, just because its an older model doesnt meen it sucks, its still a really great case.

maybe after christmas ill post pictures my cooler master atc 110.

EDIT: sorry i ment pictures.

Has anyone seen the Chenbro Gaming Bomb II? I've seen it at Microcenter and it has 120mm fans and a 92mm fan up top. And it's all almuninum. It's something I have always wanted Coolermaster to have.... a nice Aluminum chassis with 120mm fan options and a removable motherboard tray.

So, when did "The Coolermaster Gallery" come to mean spam, FS/FT, soapbox rant, and general discussion?

MO4R PICTARZ OF CM'S!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!One!!1

the ATC-110 is my favorite case. ever.

I would lover coolermaster for ever if they brought it back.

here mine, still a WIP but you should get a good taste...

P1010058.JPG

P1010059.JPG

P1010061.JPG

P1010062.JPG

there is "most" of it heh, project log coming soon

love that window 3N1GM4, great idea. id definitely make one like that if i still had my wavemaster. :cool:

pretty nice but it needs to be atc-110 :D good luck looks awsome i like the "wave" neat idea gl hf

Jeeze, that Wavemaster looks amazing. I am pretty sure I have one heading my way for Christmas, I never knew they could look that good.

Sorry for being a noob but I love my CM's and want to post pics. Does this site have a free image hosting section? If so where is it? I looked but I did not find :(

Old tricks are the best tricks a? I love that case too. You can see the removed UT2K4 sticker and rub marks from my chair on it its so old. It's loaded with my better components(see sig) and about 20LB of Dynamat so its pretty much impossible to even move. The Dell P991 monitor is just about as immovable and solidly built. That thing is 5 years old this month and still looked better than the Samsung I bought to replace it, and quickly returned. I wasn't worried about them blowing away in the hurricaine especially with the 1,200LB desk :eek:

Mr. Miyagi said:
Is the ATC-710 quiet? How do you like it?
I love it. Its almost silent, very sturdy and precisely built. Good luck buying one though. I think they're discontinued :( Their new full tower the CMStacker is kinda cheesy compared to the older ones. That thing is loaded with so much Dynamat it makes a dull thud when you tap the middle of the side pannel. The antec Plus View has a very similar(identical?) internal structure... thats where the similarity ends though.

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
Old tricks are the best tricks a? I love that case too. You can see the removed UT2K4 sticker and rub marks from my chair on it its so old. It's loaded with my better components(see sig) and about 20LB of Dynamat so its pretty much impossible to even move. The Dell P991 monitor is just about as immovable and solidly built. That thing is 5 years old this month and still looked better than the Samsung I bought to replace it, and quickly returned. I wasn't worried about them blowing away in the hurricaine especially with the 1,200LB desk :eek:

I have the exact same monitor, it is imho one of the best CRT's out there behind the Ilyamas (or whatever they're called) and the famous sony 21incher.

KoZLop said:
My ATC-110-SX1

An ATC-111-SX1...

The ATC-710's chassis was sourced outside and Coolermaster manufactured their own bezel for it. Antec, Chieftec, Chenming, etc, all utilized the same steel chassis.

Hey synergy, i actually have a brand new atc 110 sitting in my house. :) Unused.

hey guys i just bought a new ATC-110 case for $110 ! NOT! This case cost me over $200 bucks. But it was well worth it to me, I love this case.

case4.jpg

system03.jpg

streamliner said:
hey guys i just bought a new ATC-110 case for $110 ! NOT! This case cost me over $200 bucks. But it was well worth it to me, I love this case.

case4.jpg

system03.jpg

damn you people, where are you guys finding these.

Back