The Coolermaster Gallery

BossNoodleKaboodle said:
Isn't the praetorian basically one of the old ATCs cases?

Yes, it's the same chassis as the Wavemaster, ATC-110, etc.

Mr.B said:
Hey synergy, i actually have a brand new atc 110 sitting in my house. :) Unused.

Can I have it instead? ;)

Okay I replied on the first page when this topic was started. And now that I'm done I can post mine! Hand painted "True" gloss black instead of the off black/grey it came with. :D

Coolermaster Centurion 2

Vash2.jpg

Vash1.jpg

my ATC 101. i love this thing. it was originally factory painted brownish on the sides and top.. but i sanded it down and painted it flat black.

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3124a.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

IMG_3119.JPG

IMG_3121a.JPG

streamliner said:
we should post how much we paid for our brand new ATC-110s.

:D

this case is damn expensive.

I'm willing to pay big bucks for one, if you have one to sell to me.

i dont think i saw any Praetorians.. but alot of atc-110s. is that like the best of the atcs bc alot of ppl said thats the best case like ever INVENTED

my other pics are down i believe.....so here they are again.

bunchacrap.jpg

newcm.jpg

and this is the most recent.....still working on it, slowly but surely. :)

mouthcut.jpg

i have steped away from my tiny little shuttle and back into something a little more roomy

once you use coolermaster you can never use anything else!

here are some pics of my rig. specs in sig

coolermasterone.jpg

coolermaster3.jpg

Hi,

here is mine:
P1010022.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010026.JPG

cya
Eisenfaust

P IV 2,4 @ 2,9; 1024 MB RAM; ATI 9700, 320 GB HD
Coolermaster Case

DSCF0090.jpg
DSCF0046.jpg

Will take new pictures soon as my new PSU arrives (these are pretty old). Also have a Zalman 7000 ALCU now.

p4 2.53
ATi Radeon 9800 PRO
1 GB Kingston Value Ram pc2700
SB LIVE!

BaNaNaS said:
DSCF0090.jpg
DSCF0046.jpg

Will take new pictures soon as my new PSU arrives (these are pretty old). Also have a Zalman 7000 ALCU now.

p4 2.53
ATi Radeon 9800 PRO
1 GB Kingston Value Ram pc2700
SB LIVE!

Damn bro, thats clean as hell! Why does your motherboard look so small? Different form factor?

crads1077.jpg

crads1078.jpg

i replaced the plexi on the back and epoxied it to the case more centered so theres no gap like in the top pic. hah

thats actually a 120mm fan......... to either cool off a HDD or jus to suck in air.

My advice:

Throw in a CPU with cooler, a pair of ram and a gfx-card...

That would be cool :D

*scnr*

imgp10193uu.jpg

its the centurion 5 model with the side window. to layz to take it out.
check the 700mm fan well its not 700mm more like 100mm but uno what imean its big. its pretty tight it gets the job done and keeps
my pc cooool! and the room. and its winter :'(

it snows so much brr its cold. it goto -50 :eek:

imgp09965vz.jpg

imgp09952sr.jpg

poor frostie
imgp09944fp.jpg

chronic9 said:
thats actually a 120mm fan......... to either cool off a HDD or jus to suck in air.
That is neither a fan (by itself or as a HD cooler) nor a PSU. It is the Aquagate system.

7e81bad955299d9b06f9516d5f84cc76.jpg

Keith

*sigh.. man these cases look beautiful. :D I think I'm gonna have to get myself one of these. :eek:

AuroraProject said:
Here's mine, it's not done (I need 4 or 5 more parts). I could use some advice on running the main power wire, it's so stiff it wont do what I want it to.

[pics]

That is pretty sexy. GJ.

Do you really like seeing those case badges though?

so this thing just cools the CPU rite? CM said its pretty quiet, i dont believe advertisements too much, is it really quiet by [H] standards? for 200 bucks you can get started on a water cooling setup for your whole rig, kind of $$ isnt it?

dropper said:
That is neither a fan (by itself or as a HD cooler) nor a PSU. It is the Aquagate system.

7e81bad955299d9b06f9516d5f84cc76.jpg

Keith

Dillusion said:
so when do you plan to have a CPU/VC"s in that there case.

It should be done by the end of the month. CPU and ram are coming next week, video cards and hdd's have to wait until payday.

ahh..can't wait to get my coolemaster built, you guys will be like OMGWTFBBQLEETSAUCE!, wanna know why? because it is going to be OMGWTFBBQLEETSAUCE!, you guys will bow down to me, and be like, "omg synergy your so cool, and your case omg its like awsome, just like you!" and i'll be like yea...

just you guys wait...just wait.

Back