watch out rev n' roli: it's poon and spoli's best-friend watercooling extravanganza

Better? :D

Well guess who got a brand new corded dremel for xmas! <-----!!!!!!! Finally I can mod for hours and not minutes! My old crodless dremel only allowed me to cut 15 min at a time, lol.

Now i just need ideas ;)

Dillusion said:

Better? :D

Well guess who got a brand new corded dremel for xmas! <-----!!!!!!! Finally I can mod for hours and not minutes! My old crodless dremel only allowed me to cut 15 min at a time, lol.

Now i just need ideas ;)

the opaque acrylic is very nice. Where you get it from? I got my red opaque from ebay.

arabdon1203 said:
the opaque acrylic is very nice. Where you get it from? I got my red opaque from ebay.

ebay here too. sellers name is frigo design.

Well i sold all my old hardware and im waiting for a few parts to come in.

I need a new ATX case and i dont know which one to buy. I wanna do a lil bit of modding and such but i cant seem to find a case I like. I dont wanna spend allot, maybe 50-100$.

Ideas?

Dillusion said:

Well i sold all my old hardware and im waiting for a few parts to come in.

I need a new ATX case and i dont know which one to buy. I wanna do a lil bit of modding and such but i cant seem to find a case I like. I dont wanna spend allot, maybe 50-100$.

Ideas?

Yea,
Lian Li PC-7 B Plus Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Just threw my current hardware into it this afternoon, as my PC-V1000 is gonna get modded, watercooled, plus new parts all in the next few months. It's a very nice case, almost as good as the pc-v1000.

Yeah, i upgrade allot :D

ANyway, ive been trying to stay away from lian li as im always afraid to mod it ;)

But maybe since my skills have gotten a bit better then when i was 16 I can give it another go, we'll see...still taking suggestions

Li Li v1000/1200/2000 (2000 only if you're some guy who needs retarded amounts of space lol)

Dillusion said:
But maybe since my skills have gotten a bit better then when i was 16 I can give it another go, we'll see...still taking suggestions

Im 16 and my first mod is gonna be on a Li Lian PC-V1000 :eek: :D

On topic: Mabe a Antec Lanboy?

Or this . :p

Lanboy seems too flimsy, plus i dont care for the front too much.

I would love to find a V1000 for under 100$ ;)

Dillusion said:

rgr that on the lanboy... i had one for like... a week... just a temp case while i got mine painted... but yea anyways.... you should give another lian li a shot :)

Dillusion said:

splurge. its worth it i think :D lol

0mega said:
:confused: Of course it's worth it :rolleyes: , I don't think I'd trade mine for anything else. Small, easy to work in, and very good looking. :D

0mega said:

lol i cant splurge. I went over my xmas budget and my mom isnt letting me go into my savings account anymore for PC parts ;) So i have to take small amounts out of my monthly check for college spnding money. I figure I can take out about 50$ a month, so unless i sell some hardware i have laying around then i think im SOL for a bit hehe

Dillusion said:
lol i cant splurge. I went over my xmas budget and my mom isnt letting me go into my savings account anymore for PC parts ;) So i have to take small amounts out of my monthly check for college spnding money. I figure I can take out about 50$ a month, so unless i sell some hardware i have laying around then i think im SOL for a bit hehe

you did just have a qpack didnt you? lol sell that and hmmm i unnno <_< the life of an enthusiast eh?

Well im all out of money and ideas (for now :D)

School starts monday and i need to buy books and other random shit so i dont plan to fuck with any of this computer stuff for at least another week or so.....

Im still in the market for a case but im so 'blah' on what to get....The Super lanboy is too flimsky, the lian-li's are boring to me as ive owned them all, thermaltake sucks, silverstone is too expensive, and everything else is just a shitty generic asscrap case.

Im just going to wait and see what 2006 brings me in the first few weeks but chances are ill have a case soon enough.

Im eyeballing the lian-li v1000, as the v1000 series is the only case i havent owned yet, but we'll see.

As for, now everything is in pieces waiting for its new home. I have an SLI mobo on the way but i have an X1000 series video card so im hoping to sell it and cop a crossfire mobo, most likely the a8r mvp from asus.

on with some meantime pics:

af4.jpg

af3.jpg

af2.jpg

af1.jpg

Just now started reading this thread. Read it all, and realized how fast you guys go through PC componants. Incredible :eek:

travis712 said:
Just now started reading this thread. Read it all, and realized how fast you guys go through PC componants. Incredible :eek:

hehe yeah, i get bored quick- and its a hobby.

arabdon1203 said:
since the x1600xt's dont need a master card I wonder if you could cf them on a sli board :confused:

I wish, then I wouldnt be selling the an8 :D

Silverstone TJ-06 would be a nice case, not too many of those around here. If you're really daring and want to put out a lot of money, TJ-07 :D

i would lvoe to have a v1000 but 160$ is still too much :( maybe i can find one used for 120ish

apHytHiaTe said:
Please tell me you're making money on this.... not losing money!!

Both of those rigs were fraggin' sweeet.

Nope, i always lose money. Time for more pics!

this font color is kinda gay, but o well. So i got bored and decided to mount my waterblocks onto the mobo, in doing that i also re-mounted my GPU block and slapped in my opty 144.

af5.jpg

af6.jpg

af7.jpg

af8.jpg

I won! I won an ebay auctioin for a C3 acrylic case just now im so happy! For those of you who dont know, these are HIGH quality 250$ acrylic cases from C3 international. Not thta cheap asscrap that logysys and others sell.

This case had small bubbles on an edge from the laser cutting process and i guess they were getting rid of it on ebay, but i nabbed it!

Im looking forward to modding this bad boy and slapping my AC-gear in there...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6835258069&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Wooha!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
[H]uzzah! nice... I have always wanted to do an acrylic case... I think you may have inspired me for my next project.. lol. great price BTW also. :)

Welllllll im waiting for my case to come in (wed-thurs?) so im messing around and i ghetto rigged my main rig together with packing tape :) Wes at sharka finally got my pain in the ass order to me and he sent me a sample section of mazzer tubing, and it quickly went to good use as you can see:

cc2.jpg

cc1.jpg

onto the compand new KB!:

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc5.jpg

Back