watch out rev n' roli: it's poon and spoli's best-friend watercooling extravanganza

How is that keyboard ugly? I think it's cool looking with the blue letter lit up.
The reservoir taped up on the shelf freaks me out though, reminds me of an IV drip.

Dillusion said:
Welllllll im waiting for my case to come in (wed-thurs?) so im messing
[snip]

cc4.jpg

[snip]

Saline drip anyone?? heh.. this totally reminds me of one of those hospital saline pouches hanging from that rolling coat rack thing. er, yeah.. something like that. ;) might be am interesting idea for a "operating room mod" ... comeplete with the little machine which goes "bling" ... er, you get the idea. :)

lol, similar but not quite. The res will be mounted on top of the case tho :D

mechatech said:
How is that keyboard ugly?
That is my opinion.. that's why I think it's ugly...

I don't like fancy things so that keyboard looks way out of place to me.

Finally, I'm up and running at 85% :)

I got my 3000+ Venice to 2.7 bf2 stable and 2.6 100% stable.

I didn't like the results so I'm selling it and I already have my Opteron 144 Installed.

This chip is a beauty.

2.9 bf2 stable, 2.7 1.425 vdimm stable

temps are cool. loads never go over 42. idle about 28

I also installed my 7800gt. Popped on an Innovatek block and hit 7850 in 3dmark05. 470/1.18ghz. Anymore more give artifacts

I'll get some pictures up to show everyone.

Poon is working on his piece as i type. It's clear.... :eek:

Hexus0 said:
Silverstone TJ-06 would be a nice case, not too many of those around here. If you're really daring and want to put out a lot of money, TJ-07 :D

I won one of those free off of systemcooling.com. I hated it and used it to piece a computer out of parts I replaced and sold it all off for $500. It's quite large, just didn't really like it for some reason. I'm very content with my Lian-Li PC-V1000 though.

So ive finalyl decided to stop being lazya nd post these pics. The case came in and ive been toying with it since last week, heres some preliminary shots as ive done a few more things to it but ill wait till its near completion to show them...

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

Looks sleak!

I don't know how finikey you are about dust.
If you are throw sum filters on the intakes it will help alot in a case like that.

that's kick ass!!! clear cases and water cooling are a great combo, for sheer asthetics.. :D

Dreadlox said:
Looks sleak!

I don't know how finikey you are about dust.
If you are throw sum filters on the intakes it will help alot in a case like that.

yeah ill clean it every few weeks, no worries.

maybe go with the inner case pressure > ATM theory for minimal dust collection... that and stash a couple of swiffer strands in air channels. ;)

Alrighty. ive been so lazy lately i havent updated. I have dual 6600gt's now but i just sold them, theyre gone already. Im ordering a 6800GS, i also am selling the abit board in favor of a dfi ultra-d again. Hopefully its an a.d0 stepping so i can run my opteron 144 to its full potential. heres the pics, im working on my camera shaking skills but im not too sober late at night :D

ccc1.jpg

ccc2.jpg

ccc3.jpg

ccc4.jpg

ccc5.jpg

ccc6.jpg

ccc7.jpg

ccc8.jpg

ccc9.jpg

revenant said:
that's kick ass!!! clear cases and water cooling are a great combo, for sheer asthetics.. :D

QFT!

I think clear cases are sweet.

Looking good! You thinking of tinting the case in anyway?

Hey Dillusion, what manufacturer made the blocks for your DFI board in the first post, and where did you get them?

Thanks

EDIT: found it... didn't know what D. was rtalking about when D. said "MIPS"

n00btard said:
Hey Dillusion, what manufacturer made the blocks for your DFI board in the first post, and where did you get them?

Thanks

Next time please just PM him, this thread is quite old.

Back