Where are all the UT3 players???

Well, after patch 1.2, I still have a severe hitching problem in Vista but XP is just fine.
Yeah the game runs horrible on vista, among other games.

I rarely ever use my vista because games run so much more poorly.

Hackers galore. Serious, this game has no Anti-hack. I can smell a hacker when I can't kill someone 40-0 who runs around with a enforcer.

I ain't no noob either, normal pub matches I at elast hit 20-5

I'm not sure I agree with you. UT3 is one of the most hack free games despite having no anti hack software. I guess mainly because the most populate the game gets is about 40 people online at any one time.

gosh darn, I love UT3. I dont care what anyone else says.

I like UT3 also, but am mainly disappointed that I can never seem to find a server I can play on. Almost every server that has people I seem to get a 200+ ping too, and when I do find a server with sub 100 ping, at best there are 2 people on it, which doesn't make for the exciting UT experience that existed within UT99 or 2k3/2k4.

He's right, there's someone botting at least every day on one of the major DM servers, if you can't see it, you don't play enough or don't know how to look. Everyone looks at K/D ratio when there are a lot of good players that can do 40--0. But as Dynafrom noted not with and enforcer cutting through people like butter because they've got bulletspeed corrrection on and auto aim. All you need to do is watch people play to know if they're cheating or not. I've seen guys that come in constantly in 3rd-4 that were obviously cheating but just dying a lot so people don't notice.

doods, i agree with you 100% and it sucks I know, and I frankly got sick of playing online. It got to teh point where I was banging my mouse on the table due to how angry I was at teh whole online experience, so now I just play campaign and instant action, which are both still fun as hell.

And is UT2003 compatible with Vista 64?!? Becasue I have a copy laying around and now I feel like crancking it back up and playing some.

I usually only play campaign online, too. In deathmatch, I either totally own and get kicked (I just got forcibly removed from someone named crazy lady's server, it totally sucked) or, more usually, I get totally owned by godlike players and/or cheaters and get tired of trying. I like other game modes, but If I can't own in deathmatch, then I'm at a slight disadvantage with ground combat, eh? As far as cheating is concerned, does one encounter less cheaters on the PS3? Is cheating (esp. aimbotting) even possible on PS3? If it is currently not, now that the PC speed mutator is out I might buy a PS3 for UT3. I guess if there is a PC speed mutator then there is probably a aimbot mutator then, too. CRAP.

UT2004 works in Vista; so 2003 should probably work, too.

Lol. Is this game that bad? I am going to go pick up UT3 today?? Now I have different thoughts.

Back